Khushalay thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

"I plotted since the age of five to be in the movies." - Kareena Kapoor

I feel kicked when i see myself on Screen." - Uday Chopra

I'd have loved to romance Aishwarya Rai. But I'm 60 now, so I have to play her father." - Amitabh Bachchan

"My favorite love story is Sholay. Amitabh Bachchan playing the mouth organ and Jaya listening to him. That's love !!" - Rahul Dev

"The industry isn't full of sex-starved maniacs waiting to jump on you ... but if anyone makes a pass, I can handle him." - Preity Zinta

'Sometimes I feel that my directors treat me like a kid. But that's because they have seen me grow before their eyes." - Abhishek Bachchan

"Abhishek can be a competitor, not a rival" - Hrithik Roshan

Fardeen is very interesting." - Urmila Matondkar

There is no replacement for an actor of Shahrukh Khan's calibre." - Hrithik Roshan

"Boy, I feel more and more undeserving each moment !!" - Hrithik Roshan

"I don't drink, fight & womanise. I am not a wife beater. I don't do nude covers. I don't have a 12-inch long you know what ... I am quite boring." - Shahrukh Khan

"I flirt with my heroines so that they are comfortable when we do intimate scenes." - Govinda

"I wish my nose was smaller and that I was a little taller. I also had this perennial p***le problem, so I felt people were just being polite when they said I was beautiful." - Madhuri Dixit

"Salman Khan's like a baby. We're always sparring on the sets. If he gives me attitude, I give him loads of it return." - Aishwarya Rai

'Politics is not my kind of game. I believe in a one-man show. I am a leader, I can't be a follower. I could have been a great political advisor though" ~ Subhash Ghai

"It's nice to know that someone admires you so much. I only thought that he was a great painter. He's won the Golden Bear Award for his earlier film, Through the Eyes of a Painter. During the making of Gajagamini, I understood the way he made films. He is quite remarkable." ~ Madhuri on M F Husain

"My daughter saw one of my scenes where I was topless. She said, Papa, aap nangein kyon ho? I was embarrassed. When she's not fully dressed, I reprimand her. I felt I had no right to preach what I could not follow". ~ Sunil Shetty

"I know there's a camera in my house but I don't want it in my bedroom and my bathroom." ~ Priety Zinta

"I haven't patented my acting style. So anybody is free to copy it as and when desired. Many actresses have already tried it, successfully or unsuccessfully." ~ Urmila

"Kajol is a senior actress...I don't compare with her. Besides, she performed admirably in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai...all this comparison is being made, not because of our respective performances, but because we are cousins." ~ Rani Mukherjee

"When I asked Imran Khan for an autograph he picked up his bat to hit me." ~ Shah Rukh Khan

"I hope Anil Kapoor doesn't read this, but I don't like men with moustaches ~ Sushmita Sen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ibad thumbnail
Thanx For your gr8 effort for sharing it with us.
FaRaHnAz thumbnail
Thankzzzzzzzz Alot that tells u about Their personalityyyy