Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

I am not able to understand what the next track is ... Neel-Pri’s wedding can’t be a whole track in itself.. they will have a  track related to KeerTi but what? ... all that’s left is actually falling in love and realizing I guess.. that’s probably the next track 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also track related to SM company 

Yeah true. I think they'll finally focus on SM company. Nahi toh apna third angle wala track.. remember that thread..we wanted some client to go gaga over Preeti😆 i want a funny-jealousy filled track now

rdrp17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Davina95

Okay so basically.... shit will hit the fan in the next episode. I hope they don't drag it. My question is, with his phone off, how on earth did Preeti find them....???? And clearly it's not Preeti's dream, because she still doesn't know Nandini's intention... however, the visual of Keertan falling from the roof could actually be Nandini's imagination. She could be so excited that she imagines it happening whilst they are on their way. And also, Preeti didn't look as horrified as she should to see her husband falling to his death. It seemed as if she just saw them on the top. 

I think we all know that Preeti will reach there on time, before Nandini has the chance to do anything too drastic. Would be interesting to see her reaction to nearly having lost KT. I hope they do show her freaking out by the thought of losing KT like that. And if it's privately, in their bedroom, even better. Lol

I think KT must have switched it on later on without Nandini realising it. Even I don't think Preeti's scream is due to the fall, she's just calling out KT.

And even I want her to freak out..get panicky on realising KT's life is in danger.. and this should happen when they're together.. like how KT panicked the other day in the bathtub scene

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

I think KT must have switched it on later on without Nandini realising it. Even I don't think Preeti's scream is due to the fall, she's just calling out KT.

And even I want her to freak out..get panicky on realising KT's life is in danger.. and this should happen when they're together.. like how KT panicked the other day in the bathtub scene

Yeah exactly. Would be interesting to see KT's reaction to Preeti's panic. Yeah I too think that Preeti is just calling his name, and not because she has seen him fall. I think the fall is Nandini's day dream. 

The bathtub scene is one of my faves. Like in my top 10 KEERTI scenes. It was just so pure and natural. The way she came out of the water. His fear. His concern. Him just being the cutest ever!!! And even though we know the feelings are mutual, I think KT needs to see the love for him in Preeti's eyes. 

The last fall on bed eye lock scene was refreshing because they both were smiling. I think that they both are aware of their feelings for each other. They just need a royal kick up the ass to confess it. 

rdrp17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Davina95

Yeah exactly. Would be interesting to see KT's reaction to Preeti's panic. Yeah I too think that Preeti is just calling his name, and not because she has seen him fall. I think the fall is Nandini's day dream. 

The bathtub scene is one of my faves. Like in my top 10 KEERTI scenes. It was just so pure and natural. The way she came out of the water. His fear. His concern. Him just being the cutest ever!!! And even though we know the feelings are mutual, I think KT needs to see the love for him in Preeti's eyes. 

The last fall on bed eye lock scene was refreshing because they both were smiling. I think that they both are aware of their feelings for each other. They just need a royal kick up the ass to confess it. 

Yes the bathtub scene is in my top 5 atm..the way KT was so concerned about her..I wanna see more such scenes in the future