Manisha_IF thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Next part kab aayega ?

Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Part VII

“Revenge sounds so mean, that’s why I prefer to call it Returning the Favor”

“What? What is going on?” Dadi hurried forward. By now everyone was gathered around them

“Nothing, I can’t handle. Dadi please leave. You need to take a rest; you have a BP problem. You were not feeling well this afternoon.” Vansh tried to make her go but in the meanwhile, Ishani attacked Aahana again

“Don’t you understand, leave this home now” Ishani took hold of her hand and started dragging her towards the exit.

Aahana was very unsteady on her feet, she looked drunk regardless of that she shook Ishani and pushed her hard.

Vansh ran towards Ishani to steady her but Aangre beat him to it. 

Ishani looked at Aangre and then Sunny. Aangre moved away from her as if her touch burned him and stood straight looking at his boss for further instructions.

“Aahana” Vansh screamed “Ishani is pregnant”

“Oh, she won’t understand this language Bhai. How dare you!” Ishani marched towards her again but this time Aahana was ready and she took hold of Ishani’s hair. Ishani screamed loudly. Both started fighting aggressively, hitting each other pulling hairs.

Aangre looked horrified at his boss. Even Vansh looked shocked.

Aaryan, moved towards them but again moved back to his original place thinking let’s not add more injuries to my face. Finally, it was Riddhima who broke the silence.

“Great two days back we got to see dogfight” referring to Vansh and Aaryan’s fight “and today it's a catfight.” Everyone looked at her shocked “Maybe we should take votes on which one is more entertaining. So, we can arrange a repeat telecast”

Vansh threw a glare her way and ordered Aangre to help him. With many efforts, Vansh dragged Ishani away from Aahana. While Aangre kept a tight hold on Aahana.

“That is enough” Vansh roared “No Ishani stop, you will harm the child” 

Vansh warned, “Now explain exactly what happened?”

Ishani turned to him “Bhai, Me and Sunny were going to go for candlelight dinner, but when he did not return to our room, I searched for him and I heard his voice coming from the room. I entered the room. It was dark. I switched on the light and saw them on the bed. She was kissing my Sunny”

Vansh glared at Ishani and then Sunny "maybe it’s Sunny who did this, why are you blaming Aahana?”

“I know you will take her side. You always believe another woman over me” she accused.

“That’s not true Ishani. You tell me what happened? What were you doing in the guest bedroom” He looked coldly at Sunny

“I...I got a letter from Ishani, that she has planned a surprise for me and to visit in that room. It was dark when I went there. Suddenly Aahana started kissing me from back at first I thought it was Ishani” Sunny stammered

"Where is the letter?" Vansh questioned him

"I don't know" I left it somewhere near poolside

"And we are supposed to believe you?" Vansh sounded angry

"Bhai, don't blame Sunny, ask her what was she doing there?"

“Aahana what is this?” Vansh was angry

“Vansh, one of the servants told me that you called me in that room, and you want to spend some time with me. I thought it was you. I would never ever do that” Aahana cried out

“Aangre bring out the CCTV footage of the place they mentioned”

“Yes Boss” Aangre left

“Whoever has done this. I will make sure the person will regret it” Vansh glowered looking at Riddhima. She merely gave him a smile

Aangre came back and played CCTV footage. They saw Aahana drinking with Kabir at the bar, he spoke something in her ear, they shook hands and he went away. They saw her walking unsteadily towards a guest room.

“That’s not true, there was a servant” Aahana looked at CCTV disbelievingly

“Boss, security guard outside CCTV room confirmed no one entered the room” Aangre informed his boss

“Wow Aahana, at the rate you are going it’s very commendable. You have already jumped from Kabir to Vansh to Sunny. Who is your next target now? Considering only 3 males are left here, who is next? Aangre, Aaryan, or Chachu?” Riddhima kept throwing comments in between making everyone shocked at her behavior

“You are enjoying it way too much. Maybe you have done it” Aahana accused

“What? That?” she pointed at Sunny “They certainly are not my lipstick marks. You are drunk, you must have hallucinated it, the way you imagined Sunny to be Vansh. If you still I have done this prove it” she looked at her with challenging gleam in her eye

“No one asked for your opinion Riddhima, keep quiet” Vansh was frustrated at her behavior

“What kind of girl are you? Don’t you have any shame? You broke my grandson’s marriage and now Ishani…” Dadi looked disgusted

“Come on Dadi, why are you scolding Aahana? if Ishani could not satisfy Sunny in that department. He will surely look for options. If he really were okay with her, he would have known it’s not Ishani who kissed him in that room. I mean look he cannot even differentiate between his girlfriend and another woman’s touch. I am surprised it took that long for him” Riddhima gave an unkind laugh in a similar way Ishani did to her 2 days back.

There was a pin drop silence everyone started at Riddhima shocked. Everyone knew what she was referring to. Ishani looked highly embarrassed, angry, and hurt.

“Riddhima, mind your…”

Riddhima turned her back and left without a backward glance

“Boss” Aangre entered Vansh’s room. Vansh was drinking

“Boss, I just now saw Sunny going away from Mansion. He was speaking with some girl. He is going to meet her in a Sizzles hotel”

“What?” Vansh stood up.

“I will kill that Bas**d. Let’s go Aangre” Vansh took out his coat

“Boss, I have a suggestion. You let Aahana stay here. Ishani is angry with you, she won’t listen to anything against him from you. You have tried this route before. And about me the less said is better. It will be better if she sees it herself, maybe someone she trusts can take her to that hotel?”

“You are right” Vansh sighed “Call Aaryan and tell him to take Ishani. She will not refuse him. We will follow them at a distance” Aangre nodded and left to call Aaryan

It was time to close this Sunny chapter once and for all, Vansh thought determined

Kabir woke up at night to find himself on the floor. He looked around confused. His shirt looked all red. How did he end up there? His half-eaten sandwich on the bed.

‘I must have drunk a lot and maybe forgot to eat the sandwich. This is ketchup, he smelled his shirt god what a mess’ he shook his head and went to change clothes. And called the staff to clean his room

“Did you do it?” Mishra asked her on the phone

“Yes, I have destroyed Kabir’s sim card and replaced it with a new one, what about you?” Riddhima questioned him

“I have set our plan in motion. Sejal went to meet Anupriya today covering her face and showed her the photos” Anupriya went berserk looking at them. Police here already took her to a psychiatrist. She is going mad as expected

“Good” Riddhima smiled, satisfied.

“Riddhu, he made me draw a tattoo on my hand” Sejal complained,

“Am I on loudspeaker?”

“Yes, the tattoo Riddhu”

“How many times do I have to say that it is just a sticker” Mishra sounded exasperated

Riddhima laughed at them “Sejal, Kabir’s man needed to see that tattoo, that is what Aahana has on her wrist. It will confirm Kabir’s doubts”

“That is what I have been saying” Mishra interrupted

Sejal said something unintelligible they could not hear.

“Okay listen Dadi might come back at any moment now. I would like to avoid her questions if I can. I have sent you the next set of photos. Make sure Anupriya sees them. And photoshop it if you want to make some changes. But once she sees the final photo. She should not get in touch with Kabir.” She heard footsteps. “Okay bye now”

When Dadi entered the room, Riddhima pretended to be asleep. After her last encounter with Kabir, they started to show Anupriya some pictures of Kabir getting hit hard, Kabir injured, Kabir on the verge of death.

Since Kabir placed a man there they had to be very careful about it. Mishra gave money to some people in the jail who daily sent her meals. 

They will quickly whisper to Anupriya that her son’s life is in danger, as proof will show her photos. Kabir went to meet her one time, as his informer didn’t report anything unusual. Kabir thought his mother was going mad due to a jail sentence and gave permission to take her to a psychiatrist.

Riddhima was almost asleep when the landline phone rang. Who is calling at this hour? She frowned

“Ma, Ma” Chanchal knocked on their door

“What happened Chanchal?” Dadi opened the door

“Ma, Aaryan called Ishani fell from the stairs and she is hospitalized”

“What?” Dadi felt faint.

“Dadi” Riddhima supported her. How did this happen she was shocked

“Take me to her” Dadi cried

“Ma, Rudra is leaving for the hospital right now. I don’t think you should go” Chanchal said tentatively

“No, I want to go” Dadi kept insisting

“I will go with her,” said Riddhima

Together, She, Dadi, and Rudra Chachu left for the hospital

They were waiting outside the operation theatre. Vansh looked sad and broken. Riddhima felt bad for him and wanted to go to him, but she stilled herself, if he needed her, he would come to her first. No one appreciates unasked help she understands that now. 

Aangre looked distressed. It’s been an hour since they wheeled her in, yet the doctor did not say anything

“What happened? Rudra asked in a hushed voice

“Vansh Bhai got to know that Sunny is cheating on Ishani. He went to meet the girl in a hotel. Bhai told me to take her there and show Sunny’s deeds live so that she will get to know what sort of a creep he is. Vansh Bhai and Aangre waited in the hotel lobby. They wanted to stay hidden from Ishani because she is angry at Bhai.”

Aaryan took a deep breath and continued “I took her there, Vansh Bhai had already arranged an extra key for his room. We entered and Ishani saw them in the room. And you know how she is”

“She started hitting him and dragged him out of the room. He pushed her hard, she slipped and fell from the stairs. There was so much blood…” Aaryan gulped

We carried her to the hospital. Sunny got scared and ran away

Dadi sobbed and Riddhima patted her shoulder

“Doctor, how is she?” Vansh looked at him

“Your sister is fine Mr. Raisinghania” everyone smiled in relief

“but” doctor looked grave “we could not save the child. We are sorry to inform you that she can never conceive again” Doctor silently kept his hand on Vansh’s shoulder

“She will have to stay here the night you can take her home tomorrow.” giving his final verdict, the doctor left behind an anguished Raisinghania family…

Note:

Guys listen to this song while reading the chapter. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heWXn4S6ElM

Edited by Vampgirl - 3 years ago
Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Riddhu comparing VaAryan and IshAna fight to dog fight andbcat fight😆

Aryan doesn't what himself to be injured further🤣

No one appreciates unasked help she understands that now. This👏

👏

Your update made me feel bad for Ishani😭😭

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing update.

Ahana aur Ishani ka catfight..

Ridz ka remarks were spot on.. they should feel the burn and pain which she felt before.

Ishaani is hurt and fell from the stairs.

Oh shit.. she lost her baby and wont be able to conceive again.

Ridz feeling bad..

Karma hits back,hence proved.

Continue soooonish.

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

That comparison on VaAryan and IshAna abt the dogfight and catfight was SAVAGE AF!! 😎🔥🔪

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh riddhu chiz bari hain mast mast. 

Loving her dialogues. 

Absolutely in love with this SS !!!

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mind-blowing update ❤️❤️❤️❤️....I loved it😊🤗

N I heard the song too it was awesome 😊🤗

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Loved Riddhima, how she handled them with her words. Was kick ass 😎Eager waiting what she has in store for them.

Vansh, now words for him. He isn't worth it.

Ishani got what she deserved. 👏Bad about the baby and all. I wonder if she wanted her child at all. Or only Sunny.

ShumiM thumbnail

Love this mastermind riddhu.go girl go,sabki dhachiya ura do.

Thanks for the wonderful update.will be looking forward for the next.🙏👏