cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Fabulous update di

Loved how ishra’s marriage progressed slowly and beautifully ❣️❣️

Their family got complete with their baby💕💕

Raman was very irrational 😟☹️

He shouldn’t have lashed out at her without realising 💔💔

Ishita’s hurt was very obvious and being a mother she couldn’t tolerate the words🥺🥺

It’s difficult for her to forget that because it was raman who encouraged her to do a job and now his accusations broke her heart 💔💔😭😭

Ishita should not forgive him easily 😢💔

Lets see how raman will manofy ishita

Ty 4 d pm too di

Edited by cooldilkaur - 3 years ago
omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Ishita was admiring their marriage album raman came there loved their talk ishra happily adjusted in their life ishita was growing in her career raman was proud on her ishita got pragnent bhallas came more closer to ishita due to baby ishra got blessed with baby boy he became everyone favourite especially ramans who gave him name riyaansh one day ishita got late reaching home she found whole house silent she went to her room all were sitting in room all left leaving ishra alone raman got angry on ishita for not picking his calls riyaansh was ill he had got infection ishita told him reason but raman was still angry with ishita she didn't left her baby side even for second raman felt bad next day for shouting at Ishita he said sorry to her ishra talk was nice

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishrasoul

Ishra TS || Tere Ishq Mein ||

Shot 2

Raman enters their room and finds ishita looking at their wedding album and lovingly caressing their picture. Raman smile and says: what are you seeing jaan. Ishita shook her head and says: just thinking about our marriage. I was reluctant to get marry and you made me understand. I am very lucky raman that you are my life partner. Raman kisses her forehead and says: acha baba bus.. itna bhi acha nhe hoon wesy bhi ye sab meine khud kay liye kiya. 

Ishita gets confused and asks: what.. raman pulls her closer and wraps his arms around her and says: madam i got an unknown pull towards you when maa showed me your picture. I didn't wanted to lose my first love so i have to do all this to make you agree to marry me. Ishita smiles and rest her head on his chest and says: phr bhi lucky to mein hi hui kay you love me. Raman apko pata hai jab life partner pyaar aur respect day ise zyada wife ko kuch nhe chahiye hota. 

Raman: acha... Aur aik husband ko kiya chahiye hota hai. He wants his wife to stood beside him in every thick and thin be his strength and understand him. Ishita nods and held his hand and says: raman i am always with you. Raman smile listening to her.

Life start passing smoothly and raman and ishita got themselves adjusted in every situation. Their respect and care for each other was the main pillar of their relation. They do argue over a little things but never stretched the matter. They never shy away from apologizing if they made any mistake. Ishita was successful in her career. Raman feels proud seeing his better half getting success in her career path. In the third year of their marriage, their life got lit up with the arrival of their baby. Ishita pregnancy news itself was big for the family. Baby news brought bhalla family close to ishita. 

Ishita enjoy her pregnancy phase to fullest due to her over caring husband and in laws. Everything went well and ishita delivers a healthy baby boy. Raman named him Riyansh. Riyansh become the apple of everyone eyes. Raman got more attached to him as his day start with him and ends on him only

One fine day, ishita return from office late as there was a presentation she enters the house and gets surprised to see the calmness of the house as usually this time is of everyone playing with riyansh she walks towards her room and gets surprised to find riyansh sleeping while everyone was sitting in room silently including raman. Ishita greets everyone and asks: riyansh sleeping.. this time. Raman looks at her angrily while other leaves the room to give the couple privacy.

Raman gets up frim the bed and says: where is your mobile. Why you didn't picked up my calls do you know i was calling you madly.. he shouts. Ishita gets startled listening to raman. She gets confused and says: raman i forgot my mobile in cabin as i went for presentation. Meeting lambi hogayi aur jaise khatam hui mein turant ghar agayai I didn't check ky phone. She takes out the phone from her purse and gets surprised seeing 51 miscalls. She again ask: itni calls.. what happened raman.. she sit beside riyansh and touches his forehead. She find it unusually warm.

Ishita: raman.. riyansh ko bhukar hai..she states worriedly

Raman glares at her and says: really ishita.. thank you for telling me. He mocks her. Ishita was not understanding why raman is behaving like this she says: raman why are you talking like thi tell me hua kiya hai.

Raman: tumhara bacha 4 ghante say bemar para hua tha aur you didn't even care about him. Stomach infection hogaya hai riyansh ko vomit aur loose motion ki wajah say isko drip lagi thi. I was calling you like a mad person but no tumhain kaam say fursat mily to tum phone uthao.. he spats angrily

Ishita takes deep breath to calm her down and reasons to raman: raman.. how i could have known it subah to theek tha. I am sorry.. theek hai ab riyansh.. thankfully ap saath thy usky.. 

Raman settle beside riyansh and says: haan jab uski maa ko koi fikar nhe to baap ko to responsibility poori karni hogi. He taunts her. Ishita eyes welled up listening to him she gets up and goes to change and freshen up. She return after changing clothes. She takes riyansh in her lap and kisses her six month old baby her eyes welled up seeing the mark of drip on his little hand. She kisses his hands and says: baby mumma is so sorry.. raman looks at her and leaves the room.

Ishita not left riyansh side after. Riyash wakes up and gets happy seeing his mother in front of him he cuddles more to his mother and refuses to go to anyone else including raman. Ishita fed riyansh and was taking care of him. She felt bad seeing raman behavior but kept quiet. 

Next morning, ishita gets up and completed her morning chores quickly before riyansh gets up. She took off from office to be with her baby. Raman was noticing ishita all time he felt bad for lashing out at ishita yesterday. He understands that ishita was not at fault. He gets ready for office. Everyone smile seeing riyansh much better and back to his bubbliness. 

Ishita was cleaning the room when raman enters he clears his throat and says: ishita.. ishita doesnt look at him and continue to do her work. Raman stands in front of him and says: i am sorry ishita...

Ishita givee a deadly glare to raman and says: no why you are saying sorry i am sorry.. after all i am an irresponsible mother. Raman looks down and says: i over reacted ishita..

Ishita: really suddenly it is dawned upon you that you over reacted.. oh my goodness.. 

Raman: please ishita..

Ishita bursts into tears and says: you cant do this to me raman.. you accused me for neglecting riyansh this is not done how can you say this do you have any idea how i fekt yesterday.. my baby was in pain and my husband was busy in accusing me.

Raman: ishita... He tries to held her in his arms but ishita pushes him angrily and says: i am his mother raman.. raman hugs her tightly while ishita keep crying how hurt she is. Raman makes her calm and says: i am sorry ishita really sorry i know my sorry will not lessen your hurt but still I am sorry for shouting on you. I wasnt in my right frame of mind. 

Ishita: it doesnt mean that you talk irrationally.

Raman: yaa i know thats what i am saying i will never do this again ishita forgive me. Please

Ishita nods and says: theek hai ap jao office you must be getting late. I will stay at home for riyansh. Raman nods and kisses her forehead and left for office. 

In afternoon ishita was making food when toshi jee comes and says: have some rest puttar kitna kaam karygi .. ishita smiles at her mother in law and says: i am fine maa. Riyansh kiya kar raha hai. Toshi jee tells ishita that riyansh is sleeping now she held her hand and drags her to chair she make her sit and says: tell me puttar whats botheeing you.

Ishita looks on and asks: maa ap muje gussa nhe ho. Toshi jee replies: na puttar i know you were busy in office aur koi wajah hogi jo tune phone nhe uthaya . Raman ne kuch kaha tujhe..

Ishita shook her head in negative and says: nhe maa.. bus thori pareshaan hoon riyansh kay lie but i promise maa i will make sure kay agay aisa na ho. Toshi jee nods and leaves. 

Later at night , raman return home and finds ishita stick to riyansh and not talking with him. He realize that she is stil angry with him. He gets freshen up and start playing with riyansh. Dinner was a silent affair and all goes to their room for sleep. Ishita makes riyansh sleep and put him in middle of the bed. Raman enters the room and held her hand and says: i am sorry... 

Ishita looks on and says: nhe raman i am not angry on you now.. it's just that I need some time. Raman nods and says: i understand but dont bother yourself ao much ishita it was my fault not yours you are best mother okay.. ishita nods and cheers up littke listening to him. 

Thats it my dear friends waiting for your response and comments dont forget to hit like

lovely update

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely updt 

Ishra were so happy in their life

They had a son

He got ill and raman got angry on ishita

He realised his mistake and apologise but ishita need some time to get over it

Updt soon

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail