Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Am loving it too ....nice development in Vir characterisation and PurVir relationship too ....

Vir is slowly discovering wht a pure soul she is

I think after she completes the payment of her moll and leaves haveli ...he will go seek her hand in marriage in a normal way n not molki marriage šŸ„³

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I knew priyashi was troublešŸ¤¢ Are sisters like her?!! 

I wish mukhi would throw her out and send vaibhav back to london. By no means should this VP jodi get married or priyashi will become anjali's accomplice in making purvi's life miserable.

Precap kya hi bolu...seeing how Priyu is I can somehow speculate but lets see. Also Vaibhav is a cheapo- waste of space!

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I think after she completes the payment of her moll and leaves haveli ...he will go seek her hand in marriage in a normal way n not molki marriage šŸ„³

Suta ji i was thinking the same ....and we were discussing abt their 2nd marriage in EDT tday 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: nish_vir

I knew priyashi was troublešŸ¤¢ Are sisters like her?!! 

I wish mukhi would throw her out and send vaibhav back to london. By no means should this VP jodi get married or priyashi will become anjali's accomplice in making purvi's life miserable.

Precap kya hi bolu...seeing how Priyu is I can somehow speculate but lets see. Also Vaibhav is a cheapo- waste of space!

I am wondering how could he give in to his friends demands of sharing a bed with a girl ?? Shocking . 

FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I don't trust this priyu

i think she is lying about rape

it was consensual and she is doing this drama to get married to Vaibhav