Originally posted by: BlurredLines
My battle mode is off now , so all the best Zeal , hope you get your 5/ 5
🤷♂️ Its unlike you to submit so early.. what happened this time?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
My battle mode is off now , so all the best Zeal , hope you get your 5/ 5
🤷♂️ Its unlike you to submit so early.. what happened this time?
She got Monday blues on sat🤣
I will be busy tomorrow , so wanted to submit by today , so started research last night and hit send in the Morning , now I wish I waited till evening at least and did some more research 🤣.
I would be lucky if I got them all right, but I am not confident about one of them at all
Technically I formed a team with her in sign up thread 🤗 Insaaf meri side hai.
Haa but it never materialized. And Shibu did not play 2 rounds so now no chance 😎
About insaaf:-


Ye side Mani ko dikhani chaiye na phir why behind the scenes... humari pehli interaction ended up in fight🤣
Tumne hi usko dhamkaa diya now she won't talk to you 🤣
Bhugto ab🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
She got Monday blues on sat🤣
But she had today na🤦♂️ okay here is sweet deal for MLM... They allow her to change 1 answer at cost of 1 Amulet. She didnt earn 5/5 in previous round but this deal will give her chance now.
Surprise Surprise.😅 Who would have thought Mani is friendliest of them all. :)
Mani will be the first to melt in three of us
While Mahi is the one who gives the hardest competition required and I...I myself don't know 😂
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Haa but it never materialized. And Shibu did not play 2 rounds so now no chance 😎
About insaaf:-
It did materialized she said yes.
She was letting me try 2 rounds this was our back discussion which happened in my mind.
Ye side Mani ko dikhani chaiye na phir why behind the scenes... humari pehli interaction ended up in fight🤣
Mani ko Tumne daanta issliye bhukto ab😆