MLM being MLM
Rules are rules
🤣
Pehle hi karna chahiye tha team. Now when you are struggling you want a team ha?
Wah Zeal wah🤣
Yeh toppers ke nakhre ufff tauba ufff
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
MLM being MLM
Rules are rules
🤣
Pehle hi karna chahiye tha team. Now when you are struggling you want a team ha?
Wah Zeal wah🤣
Yeh toppers ke nakhre ufff tauba ufff
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Good , next time when they come to thw game thread we will bribe them to take us on a world tour
But what are we gonna gift people who already will win a treasure🤔
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Why, you were the one who said you won't get 5/5 this time , we need to look for option , world tour is the priority 🤣
I might not get 5/5. But you know it.... I will battle it out. 🙌
Surprise Surprise.😅 Who would have thought Mani is friendliest of them all. :)
You don't know! She's the coolest and friendliest!
And she thinks about everyone else always 😆
I'm very strict when it comes to games and Alexia is hatke jhatke🤣
Surprise Surprise.😅 Who would have thought Mani is friendliest of them all. :)
I think all three of them are friendliest , but I had been scared of Mahi at first 🤣.
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Rules are rules
🤣
Pehle hi karna chahiye tha team. Now when you are struggling you want a team ha?
Wah Zeal wah🤣
Yeh toppers ke nakhre ufff tauba ufff
Technically I formed a team with her in sign up thread 🤗 Insaaf meri side hai.
My battle mode is off now , so all the best Zeal , hope you get your 5/ 5
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
But what are we gonna gift people who already will win a treasure🤔
Hmm, that is a tough question indeed 🤣. Let think about it some more .
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
You don't know! She's the coolest and friendliest!
And she thinks about everyone else always 😆
I'm very strict when it comes to games and Alexia is hatke jhatke🤣
Ye side Mani ko dikhani chaiye na phir why behind the scenes... humari pehli interaction ended up in fight🤣