Yup we even studied about Barc in final year and thats how they do it. Barc measuring method does not give accurate picture. 🤷♀️🤷♀️
Which course nezu???? I got to know from newspaper
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yup we even studied about Barc in final year and thats how they do it. Barc measuring method does not give accurate picture. 🤷♀️🤷♀️
Which course nezu???? I got to know from newspaper
True they value their fans... Good team indeed.... 👍🏼
Guys move to new EDT now
Don't take too much load that's how things are from last 20 years just enjoy the show.
Oh ok... You r right ... Only Molkki show important....
Which course nezu???? I got to know from newspaper
Mass communication
Sub: global media
Few months back I gave my exam and now I forget what I studied 😭😭 but after reading your reply I remember now
aur phir hume jo scene chahiye wo bhi mil jayengeAtleast unko humari demands ka pata chal jayega🙃😂😂😂