Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I have not seen the parent show.So,can't tell much about the relevant matter.The whole M and S equation is a slap to child physcology.They have zero knowledge how to execute such sensitive theme least in human way. 

In this whole mess my only objection was Ru completely forgot his love for Pree.His loyal friendship with alcohol and all those rage was always there.We all know those goes hand in hand in his behavior.Whenever,he is in verge of loosing he goes batshit crazy and start blaming Pree.That's not as annoying as his forgotten love which he supposedly truly,deeply and madly feels for Pree.

Even,in Keerti track no matter how much he tried to hated or hurt her indirect,his love has outshine in all his actions there.

In recent tracks,he is directly putting his words and actions to insult his so called love.His behavior is becoming super offensive and obsessive.

Edited by laboni11 - 3 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

This is the worst track of yhc till now. Its baseless and useless. It just messed up the things. 

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

This is the worst track of yhc till now. Its baseless and useless. It just messed up the things. 

So true🤣

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

At first Rudraksh supported Preesha saying hum maa baap hai uske

he said aur tumhara kya

tumne itna sab kuch saha

etc

laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

At first Rudraksh supported Preesha saying hum maa baap hai uske

he said aur tumhara kya

tumne itna sab kuch saha

etc

Lol.....he said such heavy dialogues.😆

He can go rot in hell.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: laboni11

Lol.....he said such heavy dialogues.😆

He can go rot in hell.

I don't hate him

writers made him behave like this

they butchered him💔😭😭😭😭

I will consider he never did anything wrong💔

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

No ways I dont agree to it. 

How can Saransh choosing Preesha as his mother be irrelevant ? 

Has Mahima suffered even 1% of what Preesha suffered all the 7 years to raise Saransh? 

Even Rajeev also was so proud when he came to know from the doctor that Preesha raised his son Saransh as her own by giving him a new life and gave him a heartbeat.

Rajeev even said to Saransh in hospital that nobody is as brave as Preesha.

Yes Saransh is everything for Rudraksh but he has to remember that Preesha was the first one in Saransh's life right from his birth even before Rudraksh came in his life. 

Saransh has lived his 6 to 7 yrs of life with Preesha only as his mother and father both as Mahima wasnt there for all these 7 years and Rajeev didnt even know that Saransh existed.

Rudraksh cannot love Preesha only due to Saransh or for just Saransh's sake. 

Rudraksh shud love her as a individual for who real Preesha is and not bcoz she is Saransh's adoptive mother or his wife or Khurana family bahu.

Yes he is livid thinking of the consequences of losing Saransh but will he have same feeling which he has right now if he loses his love Preesha forever or if something very tragic happens to Preesha ? 

Rudraksh or Balraj or anyone is not even thinking about Preesha how much pain she has gone through for Saransh's upbringing all these years.

Not even once Rudraksh is acknowledging Preesha's presence in Saransh's life ever since she gave him a heartbeat.

I so want Saransh to choose Preesha and tell judge that Preesha raised him all these years and my real mumma is Preesha only as she gave him a heartbeat.

I want Rudraksh to be in the similar guilty phase which Rahul was when Neerja met with an accident and went in coma and was about to die.

Preesha shud be in similar phase as Neerja was in accident coma only which shud shake up Rudra from within

The writers also knew Saransh choosing Preesha is irrelevant to the story, so they didn't even try it🤣 This track or show is not about who is the best mother, that was the theme of YHM.. YHC is a love story and journey of Preesha finding true love.. Watch the first promo & Ekta's intro caption for YHC, u will know the difference.. they are working towards that.. Preesha Saransh relation is already established, nothing more is there.. The development is to happen in Rusha relationship, writers bring tracks only for that..

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Completely agreed.. Worst track of the show.. But happy they are wrapping it up fast.. Now the focus will be back on Rusha love again, because Ru messed it up completely..

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

I don't hate him

writers made him behave like this

they butchered him💔😭😭😭😭

I will consider he never did anything wrong💔

Awww Bhagya🤗 Even I'm sad they butchered him but I'm sure they will redeem him somehow.. The worst is anyway over, so I'm sure he will get better.. He needs to learn a lot about love & anger management.. So he will just become more lovable with a redemption❤️

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

Awww Bhagya🤗 Even I'm sad they butchered him but I'm sure they will redeem him somehow.. The worst is anyway over, so I'm sure he will get better.. He needs to learn a lot about love & anger management.. So he will just become more lovable with a redemption❤️

Yeah

I think YHC made me calm

I have not used FF button till now🤣

and I am not frustrated that much

and don't even hate Mahima❤️😆

Preesha is mahan, but not irritating 

so still bearing her😆

anyway 

redemption in sort of

I want Preesha, Sharda making him realise his mistakes 

how he is impulsive

anger management