Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vandy_KD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter -43

Dil Se Dil Tak

Note: I know this update came up so late. chorrryy.

Thanku for all my lovely readers for constantly pushing me for update. It brings me back to Arshi soon. There are some commitments, and functions in pipeline. So its getting delayed. 

Its a lengthy update. Splitting in 3 parts. Please ignore grammatical mistakes, I could not edit second time.

PART 1                                                                                                        

Karan was tensed seeing the blood stains on the bedcover. Without understanding anything and without further delay he first called the doctor. He though checked the time. It was12:10am. Midnight.

The call went unanswered. He redialed again looking towards sheetal, and to his luck, the call got connected. Meanwhile there was ring on the door bell. He knew it was Arnav and  he rushed towards the door.

He gestured Arnav to come inside speaking over to the doctor on the other side. “Doctor , Sorry to disturb you at this hour.it is an emergency. I mean, nurse suddenly took a leave and Iam just worried now”.  Arnav who was already dismayed after meeting with lavanya , was more anxious seeing the tensed Karan speaking over to doctor.

What happened, Karan” doctor enquired. Karan next briefly explained how he could suspect something suicidal. Arnav gazed at Karan , his reaction changed from concerned to worried as he heard the word emergency.

Karan continued replying-

“No doctor, she is sleeping. I mean no, not unconsciousness. I checked, but she looked in deep sleep” As karan mentioned over call, Arnav was now confused as he gazed towards guest bedroom.He then called out for helper who works at Karan home, but no one turned out.He went to make himself drink . His head was burning in and out.

“I mean, no doctor. I don’t see anywhere onbody. ”  Karan spoke nervously.

Where are you seeing the blood then?”

“I mean” Karan hesitated to answer with doctors direct questions.

“I mean, its lower part of the body. She is sleeping side ways and I could see the stains”’ Karan spoke lowering his tone.

“Oh Karan. Relax, may be, it is just her menstrual cycle happening

Whaaat?” .

Arnav was quick to gaze at Karan as he replied bit in higher tone. Arnav raised his eyebrows in questioning mode.

So?” Karan replied back in call.

She needs a sanitary pad.That’s it.

Karan was suddenly quiet. For a moment he did not understand how should he respond. The doctor continued. “Call any of your female friends, get it confirmed once, if its not the case, call me back. And yes, in any case, bring her to hospital tomorrow. I need to do some tests on why she could not sense this happening. Why there was no reflex signal. May be it could be part of trauma. But I need to assure

Karan just nodded and cut the call without answering much. There was a blank expression on his face.

“All ok?” Arnav asked ,as he poured drink for himself.

She has got periods!” Karan replied pressing his forehead.

So? Arnav asked in his confused tone. ” I mean you will be happy right whenever your girl gets period. Isn’t you be the first to worry more than them? You were planning for a baby this time?“

Arnav could see just a blank expression on karan face.

“What ? I am I missing something?”Arnav asked back

Arnie, this is about that women, I mean whom we rescued.”

Whaat”? Arnav asked withshocking tone, to which karan just noded.

What the hell is she doing here? you have bought her home?”

There was no other way

What do you mean by no other way? Are you out of your mind?” arnav got up from his place and walked towards where karan stood.

Arnie, I will explain you,but please calm down. She is in trauma. She don’t even remember anything off her past

How could you trust any women so easily? What if she is just bluffing? What if she just wants to take this opportunity and be with you?” Arnav spoke in high pitch. That anger which was burning inside him after his spat with lavanaya was coming out in more natural way.

Arnie, she is a rape victim.  She was drugged heavily. You know,  I was shaken up literally when I saw her in police station. Doctors have examined. She is suffering from temporarily memory loss. She is not even speaking anything. Where should I send her?” He replied back in same pitch. He paused and then spoke bit softly this time “And you know even I am equally responsible for her current state. I forced myself on her. For God sake , start trusting Arnie. Not all women are same” Karan emotionally spoke and sat on his couch exhausted , defeated and shut off his eyes.

Arnav went to light a cigar. He did not reply first. But a moment later, he felt bad first for raising his voice, he knew karan was in so much guilt and pain and how his state have been from the day that event occurred, from the day he returned from kumta village, he had seen how tiringly he was eager to search and meet her, to just apologize her.  Arnav nerves calmed down as he saw karan sitting with his eyes closed. He came and sat beside him.

I trust you Karan !!, I know you want to come out of all that inner guilt inside you, but bringing her here? With you?”

I could not trust any one after the incident in kumpta. Seeing her condition, I could not take any risk. I want to get her treated well, I have shown to best doctors here. They have assured with proper care and medical treatment she would be fine soon. Once she recalls everything, once she is fine and back to her home safe, I would be guilt free. I want to hear it once from her

Karan looked so much in stress, why has been god so much mean to him he thought. Karan kept pressing his fingers hard. He was internally hassled out, not able to clearly bear out this pressure of managing all this. He was blindly following routine of no signs of any road ahead.Ï know I deserve this, because you know God surely is punishing me, because instead of partying hard, iam here worrying about some women. ”. He cried out suddenly.

Ärnav pressed his forehead,controlling his emotions he composed his words to convince karan.

Karan, can you tell me how are you helping her? You don’t know her name, nor her family, nor even anything about her past, how will you help her with the memory? Why don’t you understand buddy, you are not only punishing yourself but even her. She right now doesnot need you, but all she needs may be her family, someone who know her, someone who loves her, only they can help her to bring back. You might be just delaying her recovering process.  Send her pic to police station, send her pic to media publication. Who knows, someone , somewhere from her family who knows might be really worried and might be searching for her. You need to think

There was bit of discussions among two friends. Karan clutched his fingers, rubbed off his palm on his face.“ Ï think you are right. “  he replied.

He went to make himself drink, when Arnav stopped him.

Not the right time. And you are forgetting something.”

“Yes. Shit” Karan pressed his head in response .He checked the time. 1am.  Took off his cell phone and kept dialing his female friend’s number. Surely stars were not in his favor, all the responses from the other end disappointed him.

“Busy Karan

Öut of Mumbai””

lonavala honey

No answer

common karan, think yourself as Aamir of 3idiots.”

“Darling, may be tomorrow morning”

No! No !, don’t even think to pull me into all this.” Arnav replied as he saw Karan seeing him with a helpless state. 

F**k buddy , . I need your help. Common plez. I am helpless. That caretaker she will arrive tomorrow” Karan spoke. A moment later, he thought of something.

Can you please stay here, I will bring from medical store”” karan spoke

you have literally gone nuts.” Arnav shaked his head in disbelief. Rubbed his cigar off and dialed a number. As he cut the call after a brief few minutes, he turned to Karan and replied.

RMZ nursing team will arrive in 20mins

Thanks Dude. A rare courtesy of Arnav Singh Raijyada.

Bangalore

Khushi was tossing and turning on her bed. Somehow she was not able to sleep properly in that new house and new setup. She looked at those walls. Only if she had the faintest idea, she was right now sleeping in Raijyada’s house. Disturbed , she went to kitchen to grab water And then She peeped inside her parents room. As expected, she knew her mother would be awake.

Amma,aap soye nahi?”

Pata nahi khushi. Sheetal ki fikr ho rahi hai..pata nahi kis halat mai, kaise hai

Khushi kept her face on her mothers lap and was silent for few seconds. God knows even she was equally scared thinking about the possibility. But she composed soon.

Amma, iam sure, she would be fine. Dil keh raha hai..aur devi mayya hai na..she will take care of her..trust me. You always tell na, whatever happens, happens for a reason..may be akka is in more safe hands than with shyam, just that she might not able to contact us..bharosa rakho amma. Lets be positive”

MUMBAI

2:30 Night

“ Karan, the first thing you are going to do tomorrow is get her picture circulated through police department. You have already done more than enough. You can anyway still take care all the treatment and expenses of her” Arnav spoke to karan as they did nothing but smoke a cigar. They did not even bother to take a sip of alcohol considering the presence of sheetal, arnav was strict and was too over conscious suddenly. Nursing team had come, and had confirmed she had her menstrual cycle. Arnav did not bother to go inside the guest room. He and karans pent the time out in his large balcony.

“Arnie” Karan called out as Arnav was somewhere in deep thought gazing through the night sky.

yes””

Is it about the same women?””

Who?”

About whom you are thinking

Arnav shifted his gaze towards Karan and then turned away to look back at the sky. He remained silent.

The moment you wanted to come here, I knew you wanted to talk something. What is it?”

“Nothing” Arnav replied

“From when did you start lying?” Karan questioned him back.

“It is about Lavanya” Arnav replied after few minutes of silence

You guys are back again? Don’t tell me

“F**k off” Arnav stared at him in disbelief and then followed to explain about lavanya’s medical issue and how she is affecting every women whom she things he is involved into.

Wtf. Seriously?”

Arnav was gazing at the sky and then spoke softly “I can’t believe she could fall so low. I thought it was just stalking, but , he paused and then suddenly spoke in alarming and concerned tone - “Iam really worried about …Arnav swallowed a lump. Every beat of his heart was thinking about Khushi, about her wellbeing as lavanya’s words echoed within him. He came out of his stance as he heard karan speaking

“worried about?””

“”mm..all women she has targeted” arnav composed himself. “ I don’t give importance to whomever came in my life, but even I don’t want anyone to suffer because of Lavanya. Why they have to suffer Why Khushi has to”

Khushi?” Karan was quick to retort. “Wait a min, is she the one you met in shanghai, working in AR group?, the last time you mentioned you had been to Indian Restaurant and all that tamasha happened?”

It took many attempts from karan to finally let Arnav talk about Khushi. He though didnot speak anything on attraction part, did not disclose like how almost close he had been. Rather, he opted to explain in short how Khushi was accused of breaching the contract.  He was suddenly emotional, overthinking how could Lavanya after all turn the things so bad for Khushi., but then the memory ghost is also worst, it even reminds the bad things. He later told how she spoke with Anjali.

Common Arni, when you know that she is being innocent, she deserves to get back her job, when it is all because of Lavanya, you cant just ignore now., why she should suffer?..and mind you, it is because of you ..Lavanya has targeted her, because you were seen somewhere close chatting with her, and now I find no point in ignoring the matter if the things are straight to point.

Arnav looked at karan  and replied in more poised way “You know, I would have anyway believed her , I knew she would never cheat, I have seen her work, for a moment I was shocked, but you know,  the more I tend to trust towards women, the more low they start falling downand it does not surprise me anytime. The way she spoke with Anjali, I cant think back to fix this. Anjali di is hurt and I am just..

Look, have you heard the full conversion? What if Anjali had equally blamed on Khushi and then Khushi might have given counter response in that manner. And don’t be mistaken, but I know Anjali bit straight forward. She might have spoken even something same with Khushi.

Whatever it is, But no one has any right to speak anyone about their personal issue. She is VP and she holds all right to blame for someone who has violated the company right. Fine, she didnot knew Khushi might be innocent, but it does not mean Khushi can tell anything the way she want? That’s not right in her part. I still cant forget how rudely she spoke about anjali’s affair. Khushi just don’t have any right to speak like that..not for someone at Anjali position”.  Arnav replied rudely.

so what about Khushi then? She does not have right to get back the respect, job and every credibility she lost without any reason?”

Arnav was quiet. Because even he knew now ,that Khushi must be innocent considering if it was everything lavanya’s plot, but somewhere he also knew ,  if he would initiate the enquiry in Khushi favor, Anjali Di would really be disappointed., but he simply cannot ignore also.

“ get back her job.” Karan spoke

Änd infact Iam sure, even you would have spoken rudely to her, as far as I know you..Karan continued ,seeing Arnav being silent.

Arnav starred sharply at karan.

For a moment I wanted to ask , if you guys had slept?, but iam pretty sure, she didnot even bother for your star status and that’s where..””

Not bothered of my status? Arnav spoke irritated and continued “You know what, she happens to be my fan, and all the time she kept bluffing it, that she never knew me. A big lier” Arnav spoke being irritated.

oh oh..so the real problem is here you see. Looks like you are upset because she did not convey you about being your fan!?”

Arnav remained silent.

“It’s hurting you somewhere right. That’s why you are more disturbed?” Karan continued. “I think, she happens to be your true fan. You never liked your fans right, because you believed they irritate you so much..So I guess she did not bother to tell you”

Arnav still did not respond and was gazing at the stars.

You remember, when you had such a long conversion about women last time?” karan questioned

Without still getting any respond from Arnav, Karan continued “Ït was almost  in college right. You talked about your mother.” Karan carefully examined Arnav and constructed his words. “I am able to see the same pain, I know even if you disagree it is always evident you love your mother and you miss her so much, and now I could see it again. You love this women, somewhere I could see how something so much is bothering you..You are worried about her

“ the same old love philosophy...I don’t, now stop!!,  iam leaving..” Arnav replied and gotup from the couch

He turned to go when he spoke again –“tomorrow talk with my assistant and get the appointment done with commissioner. You are going to file an FIR tomorrow”. He spoke seeing towards the way of Karan’s guest room .

On his way down to parking, Arnav gets a messenger alert notification to his personal Id .He glanced at his screen . It was from Aman. The message read-

“catchup on call? Let me know when you will be free tomorrow

Arnav was too tired to check his schedules and to chat with him at that odd hour of time. He started his engine and drove back to his flat.

PART 1 ends

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Chapter -43

PART 2:

Bangalore

10: AM

Sir,the complaint has been raised 2 weeks before, and still we haven’t got any news about my akka”” Khushi stood in front of police men requesting for fast tracking her case.

See madam, we are looking into it and for any news will inform you” the constable spoke rudely and also being ignorant of khushi’s ply.

Sir its being a month and we are not having any clue. I have seen shyam in ”  Khushi was explaining the things when her jaws were standstill as she saw some goons being bought inside.  She could not complete her sentence. She was frightened with the view. The constable asked her to wait outside for certain time. They came outside the premises to wait.

Payal,I doubt this constable is corrupt. He don’t even bother to ask any details about my akka right. How would they search without any details. They didnot even enquire anything. They seems to ignore” Khushi was upset with the things taking it course. Payal’s cousin who was about to meet them , was still off state for some work. Khushi kept thinking of all her friends who could have any nearest distance relationship with department of police.

Don’t panic Khushi. I understand it’s tough, but you need to really be now headstrong and patient. Not all policemen are bad. They might have their own procedure”

Do u think we need to shell out some money. I am already too tight” Khushi kept clutching her fingers hard.

While she talked looking at her surrounding, she could feel someone staring at her. She slowly turned to look at a man who was observing her from close distance.Khushi slowly whispered to payal about the man who looked strange. Payal slowly motioned her sight in the direction where Khushi pointed. They decided to go inside the station to feel better safe over there. , As they turned to enter inside the gates, the person approached Khushi and asked if she is looking for person called shyam.

Khushi turned in surprise

I know where shyam is staying, come along with me, I will show”

“who are you? And how do you know we are searching for shyam” Khushi asked being suspicions.

The middle aged man started giving his own explanation of knowing shyam. But the girls were smarter than him, payal and Khushi felt apprehensive. There was a hint of urgency inside him. He even did not look a decent person. Payal pinched Khushi on her arms, raising her eyebrows and alerting her.

Khushi composed herself strong not to show how fearful she felt inside. She talked with man with utter confidence.

Our uncle is a commissioner and we are waiting for him. Why don’t you give the details to him. Lets go inside the station”” Khushi questioned raising her eyebrows. Lies are handy sometimes. Person took his phone and was typing something. He looked at farer distance as if he gave a signal to someone. Khushi could sense something again odd. But to her surprise, the person gave her harsh starry look and went off when a car came to pick him up suddenly.

“Khushi,kya convincing jhoot bola!” Payal spoke and indicated her to walk towards herright.

“SHyam bhaayi, kaha phasa rahe ho aap?. Her uncle is commissioner. Bataya nahi aapne” The middle aged man who came to kidnap Khushi informed shyam as they crossed the lane station

What rubbish!.  She is a big lier. She made a fool to escape.” Shyam responded at the other end.

There was a moment of heated argument among shyam and the person.

I knew she would come to the same station near our house to enquire. Itna paise le rahe ho, cant finish off one girl. Catch her soon, and also give the remaining amount to that constable in the evening. Complaint has to be closed.”

With a fury, they reversed the car and came near the station , but could not find the girls.

Payal,why did you book the cab?, I have to still clear the things with police. Khushi asked as they together sat in the cab which came out in a few minutes. Payal was quick to book it when those goons had disappeared.

Khushi!.Don’t you see, that guy who came looked like Rowdy. They can harm you

We should had waited inside. It was police station. No one could do any harm

I was so frightened Khushi. And think what if they would have followed us somehow. At any cost, they should not know where you are staying

A deep discussion between the friends and they came to a mindfull conclusion that it was shyam who could have even sent goons to their house. Khushi was now clearer that, somewhere shyam had got to know about the missing complaint  against them and he could be playing this trick to harm even her.  She was in deep pain thinking, if he has done any harm to sheetal.

Khushi,I think you should drop the idea of going to your akka’s place and to your jiju’s company. It is dangerous . They want to harm you

But sheetal, I cannot simply sit quiet. How should I find akka?””

There was moment of silence between the two. Both knew it was tough, it was tough, it was more complex. What disturbed Khushi that she did not imagine what shyam is upto and the worst he could have done with her akka.. “But why,”?”Khushi spoke starring outside the window , clueless, silent tears flowing down.

Real monsters some time have a face Khushi.” Payal held her palm and held it tightly and then spoke again.

Khushi,I think its high time you need to go social media. Or else it would be tough. Lets share akka’s photo in group, insta, FB, twitter, lets tag the police department for being careless.. Lets spread. I am sure someone will come out in open. We will atleast find something regarding akka.. Lets publish in papers.T rust me Khushi, this is the only way left now. Police may do they job, but let’s go this way pararelly.”

“ I don’t know. It is not that easy payal . The news would spread everywhere . I mean I don’t want any of them to talk any nonsense thing about my akka. I mean, I can manage to respond. But amma I don’t think she could give befitting reply to any relatives. She will be shattered. I think I will just wait for a day or two”

“How about Aman? Don’t you think, you have to inform him, You have your engagement in another few days”

“I havenot told him yet. I don’t know if he will understand or not”” Khushi looked worried and waslooking at the stand still traffic ahead. “I think he will understand. But Iam not sure of his parents” Khushi became quiet suddenly and spoke againafter few seconds. “In any case, have to postpone this engagement. No matterwhat, akka is right now my top priority”

“But you have to give them some reason na”

Khushi was quiet again, lost in her own emotions.

She knew this process of going through legally and police help will take time. But she could not just sit quiet. She somehow convinced Payal that she would like to visit Jiju company. She insisted payal to go back to her PG and said she might be tired, but hell bent payal did not agree and assured her she will be with her as even it was weekend. It was late mid afternoon when they came to visit the factory where in shyam had mentioned he was working.  To their surprise, the manager mentioned thatno one with that name worked as they looked for previous account history. Khushi was shocked. She opened her phone and showed shyam’s photo to them.. She requested the manager if they can help them circulate the photo to their employees and if any one could give some clue. After some convincing, he agreed. But they could not assure her anything.

As they sat in taxi back, all the flashbacks of shyam being welcomed as their jiju flashed in front of her eyes. The time spent together with her akka rewinded. Shyam boosting about his factory and his work motioned in front of her. And then those bitter memories when her sister was complaining about shyam rushed infront of her. When her sister kept telling that she feel something suspicious about shyam. Those words, those tears of her akka rose again infront of Khushi,the way she was lately refusing to go back to her home and stay with shyam.

“DO you have any plans in mind other than my option of circulating the news?” Payal asked.

Khushi suddenly cried holding her palms pressing on her face. Felling guilty, feeling equallyresponsible. 

MUMBAI:

9AM:

Arnav was going through some script, when he saw karan coming inside his private office space.

Is everything all right, suddenly without a call?” Arnav asked.

So finally I ought to see Khushi” karan dragged a cushion chair and gave a teasing smile.

Whaat?”Arnav lifted his eyes from his Ipad screen

She is the one right?” Karan extended his phone. Arnav looked at him in surprise and then took of the phone from his hand. Lifted his brows reading the news. Arnav zoomed the screen, scrolled up, zoomed further to look at those hazel eyes. Only the time was the proof, how his heart was badly missing her. Her voice, her laugh, her presence, her talk. He could be rough, he was rough, but heart knows nothing what runs outside those veins. It just knows how to push the feelings and how to pump that feeling. But as his fingers zoomed out the screen, his eyes fixed on the article, -“New found love of Arnav singh Raijyada?””  

The news boiled him down. Link up, love, affair rumor, with kHushi!. Flashes of that almost kiss moment, that unavoidable attraction, that walk, those eyes pondered over him. He kept the phone on table.

“ZoomIn media!” Arnav finally spoke

I know that. But that was not the answer for my question” Karan spoke

“What are you trying to prove karan?”

“That my friend, the famous arrogant actor is looking extremely happy in this pic. Courtesey , Khushi.”” Oops..Only I knew her name.. I don’t know why media don’t do full research. It would have been nice to read “New Found love of Arnav Singh Raijyada with Khushi- Ours Arnav and Khushi..” Karan raised his eyebrows and gave a hearty laugh

“Shutup”.Arnav fired

“Shall I take the honor to disclose the name of beautiful women to the media?”

Have you forgotten, how important tasks you have at your hand

Don’t worry. I have my doctors taking care. Leave that, tell me, where have you guys been? Never seen you being this joyful from heart

Media edit the pics. We were just on way to Beijing. Business trip!!

That’s it? Just a business trip?”

Mr Karan Khanna, Have you travelled 25kms to ask me this thing in the  morning? My head is boiling down because of your late night emergencies. .”

I was just nearby for some work, and could not stop myself for waiting to see your reaction

Arnav raised up his eyebrows in disbelief.

Stop being nuts karan. I am least interested in her and don’t try to bring the same subject again

Whom you are lying Arnav. Common, I know you, if it was some other women, you would have dropped a phone in a sec. Accept the things buddy, why you have to force yourself to not trust your heart. Why you have to forcefully run away from your feelings…why don’t you want to accept the changes you are feeling..””

because iam not feeling anything””

You are lying

“I don’t want to speak about her. Stop it karan” Arnav shouted

Arnav phone beeped with a voice mail. He pressed in to listen it.

MrRaijyada, we tried to contact her office , she has resigned from VR Associates. Her address is changed. Unfortunately we are not able to trace her current address.

Karan raised his eyes and eyebrows clearly throwing a questioning mark.

WHaat?””Arnav asked irritably.

“Interesting. Someone is searching for her

I just wanted to make sure she is safe from lavanya and her dirty plans

Before karan could push his advice more, there was a knock on the door and it was Arnav’s assistant.

Arnav, there is some old man sitting out here. It seems you asked him to meet you. He is here with your card

Yes ,bring him in”

Karan was confused with the conversion, before he could ponder his question, the old poo rman was bought inside. Arnav in a composed tone asked him to tell the matter and why he has been on his shooting location and running behind his cars.

Old man handed his daughter photograph to Arnav and stated that his daughter was his huge fan. She wanted to become actor and wanted to meet him badly. She would daily search for acting roles. There was a man she befriended who gave her hopes of bringing her here and giving her job. He even mentioned he knew you. She did even mentioned me, that she got the job here. And now suddenly she has gone missing from few months. Old man was exhausted explaining about the condition.

Arnav’s PA interrupted and mentioned that production team had enquired and there was no such girl working in Arnav’s current serial backend team. His PA, later fired few more questions to old man. Arnav though was gazing sharply at the photograph. The face looked much familiar to him. He was trying to recollect.

Arnav finally spoke seeing the old man.

Do you have any photo of person who assured of giving her acting roles?”

The old man took out his old set of small mobile phone. In that tiny handset and screen, he showed some blurry image of a person.

“I tried to click their photo sometime, but could not click it properly

Arnav’s PA tried to zoom it and then he showed to Arnav, when Arnav extended his hand.
“F**k!. “” Arnav muttered under his breath seeing the pic. It was of SHyam.  As he recollected his encounters with shyam, his under dog image of asking him about the drugs, the prostitution, and many more raced infront of his eyes.

The word prostitution disturbed him. And then suddenly he could remember where he could have seen this women. It was in dubai at his friends place. He could recounter how she almost jumped with happiness seeing Arnav. His friend had mentioned how she happen to save this women from some 7 star hotel when she rescued herself from client.

In a doubt, Arnav dialled her number.

“Sending you one pic, is she your worker right now? , Remember you mentioned me you rescued some women back in some hotel..”

Arnav was not wrong. It was the same women. He could now relate the things, shyam had selled her off in dubai. Arnav assured the old man that his daughter will reach home safely. He asked his PA to arrange for a call with his daughter.

Karan was clueless as he was observing the on going discussion.

what happened? You know this agent?” Karan asked when he finally saw everyone leaving the room.

Sortoff. I happen to meet him twice in airport. Once he offered me on women and then supply of drugs. I was f**ked up with the way he would start the conversion. He needs to be taught a lesson

Leave of whole India, there are thousand’s of agent who are in Mumbai itself. This is the thing you know, they befriend women, promise them acting roles and finally take the advantage. Prostitution has become such a common thing”

“Therei s difference between wish and force. Who go by wish , that’s there choice, but no one has right to push and force any women without their consent and that is criminal act. and I hope you know already that difference pretty well. The one you are madly taking care of, !!”

Karan was silent. Arnav continued “I know we cant take care of punishing such cruel men in the world, but if its happening in my knowledge I don’t want to sit quiet. For example, this guy, how dare, he could take my name and convince someone of giving roles.

Äre you in real?”” karan asked

What now?””

“”you are helping that old poor man? You are helping a women? Can it be anytime in real? Am I , day dreaming? I have never seen you doing this charity work so far and so nice to someone of such a poor status. You have always been so carless and rude..””

“this old man was running behind my vehicle for days. I could not happen to ignore after few days. ”

hmm, but still, ..”karan spoke, paused and then replied again  “. Differential changes inside you. You are helping the people.”

Arnav gave the stern look towards karan and spoke back. “Sometime I like to take advantage of my status and money”

“Ÿou are getting changed…you are..ÿou are.you are..in love Arnav and I know who has deeply affected you

Shutup karan. No one can influence me.

“No matter how rude u may be, No matter how short tempered u may be, No matter how much don’t care attitude u show, but u have a big soft corner inside you…in ur heart for the people you care and love. You cant hide it

Karan gave a smile and was leaving his room, when he heard Arnav calling out.

before you cook something and further eat my brain…I should give you some happy news..,Khushi is getting married.. so you see, don’t trouble yourself thinking about this too much”

Karan eyes widened up as if it was something he suddenly least expected.

Fix hui hai na, hui to nahi..” Karan smiled back and went off leaving a fuming arnav. Arnav dragged himself in his resting chair and closed his eyes. Everything was swirling inside him. Lavanya’s deed, Khushi , Anjali, his PA’s statement regarding how they could not trace her current address.

Khushi has hurt Anjali, that’s different thing, but she is one heck talented employee, she does not deserve to be removed like this. AR group cant defame its partners employees . Should company send an apology email and should retain her? I should speak with Anjali regarding Lavanay’s medical condition and how it was lavanaya who was responsible for everything? Will Di bring her personal confrontation? Will it be good for AR brand ? But Khushi don’t deserve to be blacklisted like this? But again where are the proofs? Every allegation is in her name? How did Lavanya could access the company profile? How did Lavanya know everything about work portal in shanghai? There should be some one in company who has helped her.

PART 2 end

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

so Arnav is changed a lot post Khushi.......... but is still in denial.......but his brain is working in the right direction.........finally he realized someone in his own company is helping LA.........i hope he quickly understands that its his own dear sister, who is a homewrecker but calling her one, hurt him so much......seriously that was hypocrite behavior of him........means she can break anyone's home but someone cant show her the mirror ...

Khushi is really in so much danger and it pains to see her and Payal so clueless........ this underworld business of Prostitution, drugs and child trafficking is very deep and dangerous..........I have been reading a lot about it post Sushant Singh Rajput's murder.........and reading it here, just opened up all those articles for me......... I am glad tht Sheetal is safe, but hope someone from Khushi's side realize what deep shit she can be in, if not protected..........and only one person can protect her......

lovely update.........please update next chapter soon too.......

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Chapter-43

PART 3

Bangalore.

“I am planning to leave for shyam’s village tomorrow.” Khushi said, as they sat back in taxi on their way back to home.

“It’s a risk Khushi”

“I don’t think so Shyam would ever think I could dare to travel his hometown”

“Why not?  he is now aware of your police complaint, he would definitely be in terms that you would revisit his home”

“Payal, what if he has never gone to his hometown. ? What if he lied, the way he lied about his job?””

“You are right !. could be! Thatsy I see no point  going to their village”

“But, wait. I remember they had been. Had called akka from shanghai. Even she used to call from that village. They had been there. His parents were also there with her. I have to travel. May be I will get some clue. Uske parents to honge na

“Don’t trust anyone Khushi. Don’t dare to travel alone”

Khushi was biting her nails, planning and thinking about the next action when payal tappedon her hand. “Khushi, you need to see this” .

Khushi looked at her surprised face and then took the mobile from her hands. Photograph of her with Arnav and the news article left her in jolt. She read the news again and again.

“You did not tell me, you met him again?”

His father was unwell, and he came to visit shanghai again. So it was obvious I have to see him. But this time even for my surprise he came for a business trip with me. Its long story Payal, many things happened. “” Khushi rubbed her face and looked outside the window.

Anything happened? what I mean? Did you guys?”Payal asked lowering her tone

Khushi turned in a flash “No, No. Never. !”

I mean I just asked you casually. You both look so beautiful in this pic and he looks so happy, as if he was enjoying that moment with you

Khushi did not reply anything.

Was he there when those allegations happened? Does he know you have been blamed like this?”

“HE was there!. He knew everything. He had seen my work,. And guess what he did not even trust me.” Khushi spoke in high pitch

Payal out of curiosity asked Khushi more of everything that happened in office. They did not get any time to talk in detail.Khushi explained everything about Anjali in detail, and how she had a verbal spat with her. And at last how Arnav spoke with her.

“Common Khushi. That’s not right. I mean I understand he should have given you a chance to prove yourself, but just that he arrived at the wrong time. He hasn’t heard what Anjali has spoken, and believe me if someone else would have been in his position would have given same reaction. I mean,who would not get angry if someone is speaking so rudely to their sister and upon that you spoke her affair!. That might have hurted him.

Khushi was silent. Payal tried to talk further,when Khushi got irritated.

“Leave payal, I don’t want to talk anything on it. What matters to me, he did not trust me” She replied in harsh tone “he did not trust me, after all that happened”” she spoke softly this time, remembering their almost kiss moment.

“They are stars. They are different. Not like us”

“Khushi?”

“Payal, leave I don’t want to talk on that”

“No, I mean what if Aman had read this news? Have told him about the time spent with Arnav Singh raijyada, the actor?

Khushi did not respond and overlooked through traffic to her side.

Mumbai

“So Mr Arnav singh Raijyada, hearththrob of many women is finally bowled down?” Aman asked. 

Arnav laughed at the way Aman managed to pull the news which he had been reading.

the news makers, the news readers and the great rumors

“I have just got the news from Rex. I haven’t yet seen though. Don’t say me that it’s a  false news.” Aman clearly mentioned Arnav keeping in mind he should not disclose he knew Khushi and is soon going to get engaged with her.

Öffcourse!. Did you really think iam secretly having an affair?”

Celebrities life style dude…” Aman teased

Common Aman, If I am into any serious relation, why should I hide. .But that’s different that I don’t like to speak about my personal life to media and whole world.” Arnav was quick to reply. He paused and then replied in softer tone. “And you know iam not the one into all these love affairs

I was initially surprised though, but then I thought why not?”, If SOMEONE has really managed to clean bowled our Arnav” Aman teased again and equally stressed on word SOMEONE , clearly picturizing Khushi in his mind, not ignoring the fact that how big Khushi is Arnav’s fan.

The word SOMEONE being stressed did not even go unnoticed by Arnav. Well, he knew somewhere he was so much attracted to Khushi. There was such a magnetic aroma when she was around. Arnav was quiet for a second , immensely in thoughts of Khushi

But offcourse , why do you have to , if a single night affair can take care” Aman laughed out.

F**k dude.No!!, just a business meet you see. She was just a good colleague. And to be honest, I was surprised to have met someone for the first time who really seem not interested in me” Arnav reaction was suddenly very hyper. He could not dare to imagine someone speaking such thing regards to Khushi. Infact he imagined  how she was fearful when he was coming to his room with drink.And how she never managed to woo him knowing his star status.

And some local publication have clicked at the airport and its making round the news now with so much of salt and pepper with the photographs” Arnav continued. Even he did not understand how could he be suddenly so protectiveabout telling anything about Khushi.

oh oh,then I must some where say, Arnav for first time is impressed with someone.Looks like, the strings might get attached. Media is too much into your news i think.

“I don’t develop any strings to get it attached, just not in contact now. As I said,Arnav singh raijyada wont fall in love with anyone.

Arnav too was somewhere left with surprise that Aman for the first time was so  expressive suddenly regarding him.

Aman indirectly tried to pull the things carefully not taking Khushi name, nor even disclosing the fact that he knew her.  But what did surprise him was Arnav was so much protective about this news. He was concerned, He did not show his don’t care attitude, His words did not show any ignorant facts. He know Arnav for the fact , never lies, when he did not had any affair with her, Aman can take his words. But what bothered him, why they are not in contact .Was it Arnav personality that he never tries to give importance to any women and matter of  fact he just did not bother to keep in touch or there is something more happened between them.

Aman though was surprised how carefully Arnav managed to speak in favour of some women for the first time in their talks. But what left him in more surprise was, why did not Khushi reveal she being his fan. He has noticed how hyper she spoke about him in their first meet, how she talked only about him, how she had put his photograph in her bedroom. It looked strange for him, that why she did not disclose to Arnav itself. And more than that, why did she did not mention him about her meeting Arnav. When did Khushi meet Arnav?Did she worked in his AR group? Business trips? Or a casual meet? Did she forgot to inform? Or did Khushi hide deliberately? When does person hide the things? , when there is something more than the usual. When the person gets cautious, when there is a something more to it.

Mumbai:

Arnav was getting ready for ad maz shoot when he gets a face time call from Manohar ,.Arnav received in no time.

Yes Dad?”

Nothing much, just wanted to discuss something which is bothering me from last 2 days.”

Before Arnav could respond, Anjali joined the conference call. She had been to Beijing to wrap some meetings. After having some informal discussion, Manohar continued.

ok, I need to discuss about Khushi”. Who was been alleged for breaching the contract”

What!?” BothArnav and Anjali came out suddenly

yes. I have known her personally, and I don’t know for some strange reason, I was disappointed hearing all the things which happened.”

Dad, she was proven guilty. I did explain you the things with the facts” Anjali was quick. Arnav though was now listening to what manohar has to say.

I had interreacted with few of colleagues and majority have expressed the concern that she cannot do something like this and the company should have given fair chance for her to prove and somewhere I feel we should have given it

“I hope you are joking Dad, there are proofs, her act is proven and for god sake , her attitude  with me, its beyond imagination to even think about her. How could you even contemplate?

Relax Anjali. AR group main root is its employees and our ethics. Giving a fair chance to our partners and employee for themselves to prove should be primary thing. “” Before Manohar could finish off trying to explain Anjali , Arnav finally spoke.

I need to inform you guys something

Arnav further explained about Lavanya. The only person who could rejoice was Manohar and the only person who has turned hot headed was Anjali.

Is there any proof. Lavanaya might have told in fury, What if Khushi was still responsible.” Anjali replied.

Di, I have heard it from Lavanya itself and I should warn you to be carefull. I know you both are good friends, but believe me, she needs a medical treatment and fairly don’t advice you to be in any sort of contact with her. I am sorry to say, but she has now crossed her limits and have to take a legal action

Anjali was silent for few seconds, she was worried, if Lavanya should not disclose anything about her. But she was confident that, Lavanya would not have spilled the bean. But it made her to think hard.

See I have been guessing , Khushi must be innocent. I had even ordered an enquiry with vendor partner who accused her”Manohar spoke in between.

“Whaat? Why the hell, both of you are so concerned about Khsuhi. Ok for second, lets think she is innocent? But Dad,, bhayi, how could you forget how she behaved with me

Di, I understand and have not forgotten how she spoke. The act is clearly not acceptable , but what is wrong and what was proven wrong has to be corrected. No one deserves to be punished for the act which they have not done. It is matter of someone’s career, for which they might have worked so hard.”

Bhayi, can you answer me simple thing” Anjali was furious with the way Arnav was speaking. She did not expect this clearly.

What has been written in news. Is it true?”

What?” arnav asked in confused tone,

That,about your new found love -KHUSHI

“Look alike I missed something to read in paper” Manohar smiled

Oh common Di. How could you think?”

No. I never, but now I think, may be you are.” Anjali replied Irritably. Manohar tried to calm her down , but she continued to spoke. “Bhayi, you even don’t remember how she spoke with me? When were you so interested anytime in our Business? When were you so casual and cool with anything coming in media with your link ups? When were you so interested in mere any employee?

Sometimes person knows exactly the weakness point. Anjali knew, the word of love,relationship, disturbs arnav a lot and pitching Arnav on same, could easily turn the plates.

Di STOP taking the word LOVE, Iam clearly not interested in her. IAM NOT in RELATIONSHIP with HER.  I never and I would never can fall for these things. You know that clearly. You and Dad are everything to me. I have not forgotten how she has spoken, I can never forget that. But I value and respect the talent of a person irrespective of gender. We have accused someone’s credibility and we need to correct it if we know what is the truth now. She was employee of VR associates who remains our service providers. It is our customary duty to inform them that accusation were wrong on employee and we take the responsibility. It is their call to offer back her employment or not. Contrary, she should have not spoken with you. Her behavior is not acceptable and hence she could never be part of any of our AR service providers. That remains our personal call. Is that Ok with you?”

“I totally support and vote Arnav decision. That would add to AR credibility” Manohar spoke equally feeling good about his son. But clearly it was not the case with Anjali.

You know what Arnie. This not just about accusion. It’s is now more of personal. Things have not gone out of my head. She has challenged me. I will make sure she wont get job anywhere. I have blacklisted her name and yes that’s ME. She should repent her decision. Its not easy to mess with Anjali Raijyada.” Anjali was raged. She cut the call.  She was upset.Later it took several calls  and voice mails from arnav and Manohar to finally cheer up Anjali. Arnav had to convince Anjali hard that how much he care for her and how much he values her. Nothing else matters. You can spend minutes, hours , days or even months  over analyzing a situation, justifying what could have , would have happened, but then sometime you just leave the pieces on the floor and move the f**k on.

BANGALORE

There came no information about sheetal. All contacts Khushi was trying to reach to get connection with some one higher up in authority were unsuccessfull. There were goons in serach of her, Now she was almost sure shyam jiju is behind all this,but is sheetal fine , what did shyam do was still her constant worry. The road ahead looked still so unpatched and clueless. Then there was this news and photo of her with Arnav in some random site. There were many messages from her circle of friends asking about the same. She though chose to remain silent.For first time in her life, nothing else mattered to her apart from her sister right now, for first time she did not care anything about Arnav. For first time, she did not feel anything, because sheetal and shyam just were swirling inside her. But there was one more person who remained part of her. Aman.  How she would inform him about sheetal, how would she inform him about postponing the engagement , what would she answer if he happen to see the photo were her next level of worrying thoughts. Khushi reached home exhausted. Tired. Disappointed, worried. But what caused more fuel was the face of her family members who were sitting in living room, face expressionless.

kya hua, sab theek hai? Why are you guys seeing me like this?”

aap akka ke baarein mein pareshan hai na, pata chal jayega amma..”

Faces were still blank.

Amma,what happened?”” Khushi came near to her mother and asked in concerned tone. Her mother finally told seeing her pic with Actor Arnav singh Raijyada inTV and how she has been linked up.

Khushi remained in jolt. She never expected it would come to her parents notice.

Khushi,tune kabhi bataya nahi tu uss actor sai mili thi?”

Amma wo, he is an unofficial shareholder of our client. Wo..””

kuch ulta seedha hua hai kya? Kuch hua hai kya?”” Her mother was continuous in her question which was disturbing her and did not allow Khushi to even complete her sentence. Khushi tried to convince the family. She explained how she met him in shanghai and how there was a need to travel and nothing happened between them.

Amma trust me, what media has said, it is false news. I agree I was crazy on him, mad, but amma nothing more than a work matter. Nothing happened between us. I never told him I was his fan, I never took any opportunity and more over he is star amma, why would he come behind me? Iam just a normal girl na. Hamari tarah to unko pata nahi kitni milti hai. It was just a business travel. Thora jaan pehchaan ache sai ho gaya tha..nothing else. I am not even in contact with him””

Then why did you suddenly got so angry yesterday. You asked to switch off the TV seeing him. Sach bata Khushi, kuch hua , aur usnai chod to nahi diya tuje.””Buaji fired straight away.

uffo trust me, aisa kuch nahi hua hai, I was fan of him , bas TV pai dekh ke fan ho gayi, asli duniya to alag hi hoti hai..he is such an arrogant,, heartless,attitude person..islye bas nafrat ho gayi thi..amma ye sab to news hai..aaj hai kal nahi rahega. No one else could even imagine its ME. Who will even think ye aapki Khushi hi hogi..”

acha.What about aman and his family , what if they have seen it? What they should think? Aman could easily guess it. People cannot be fooled easily” Garima asked with tension mounting up, tears were in quick que to make their entry.

Amma, they would have not read. It is published in some random paper. And aman is not interested in reading entertainment news. He never . or agar padh liya to bhi, if he asks I will manage. I can convince,

he should have not read”, musibat pai musibat”” Garima told

amma, better he reads. Even if he not, I will tell him, how the news have been marketed.”

Äre you mad, why you have to tell. Don’t tell anything if he don’t ask

whats wrong. Batane mein kya hai?waise  bhi iam thinking to tell about sheetal akka and to postpone engagement. He will understand iam sure

pagal ho gayi ho”” Garima was in tension hearing the decision taken by Khushi. She did not allow Khushi to tell about sheetal explaining how worse the news could spread like fire in their relatives and how she was fearing that aman family could break the relation’.

Before Khushi could convince more and make them understand, there was call from Aman. She told the family about the incoming call. As she received, Garima came infront of her and folded her hands and indicated not to disclose anything. Let the things be as it is. Khushi made a face and received the call.

Yes Aman, just had my dinner

Wo I was keeping the utensils. So thora late hua”

Ÿou had your dinner aman?””

“how was your day Aman?”

hmm ..mine Just casual work load in office” The chat and conversion looked normal. Buaji and Garima were standing right infront of khsuhi, if any matter could come out. She was more worried if Khushi will tell something. Garima kept indicating nothing to spill. The pleed of Garima worked, all emotional wordings helped out. Khushi decided to not to bring the subject immediately. What if Aman had not read the news. Many few men really interested to read entertainment gossip. Aman is one among them, she was confident enough.

She talked normally for few minutes and kept the call.

Happy? Nahi bataya !. and he asked nothing about the photo. Please stop thinking about me. Lets focus only on akka. Tomorrow I may plan for jiju’s home town. Khushi angrily spoke and went inside her room.

Lavs, how could you be so stupid, how could you tell to Arnav straight away.“ Anjali spoke to lavanya, when lavanya was depressed and was crying regretting for all things she accepted infront of Arnav

I couldnot control myself. I don’t know..Dont worry, I have not spilled out anything more. I have not disclosed your name

I have to settle so many things now.…” Anjali replied

Bangalore

Khushi was tossing and turning in her bed, when her phone beeped with a message. It was from Kishore.

No Khushi,I have not found your diary. May be u might have misplaced

Ok no problem” Khushi replied back.

By the way, wanted to infrom you something, Mr Manohar Riajyada had called me up and was asking about your nature of work”

whaat? But why? I mean what did he ask”” she sent the text back

I think somewhere he was not sure on these allegations. Somewhere I guess, he thinks you should have been given a fair chance to prove. I think he trust you. Why don’t you just call him and talk. He seems to be good person””

What is left and gone, is gone Kishore. I don’t really bother about that job, I think I have given enough. Everything Is just business.”

Life is like an elevator on your way up, sometimes you have to stop n let some people off.

You can close your eyes to hide the things you don’t want to see, but you cant close your heart to hide the things you don’t want to feel. Sometimes you cant explain what u see in a person. Its just the way they take you to a place where no one else can .In that stillness of night, in that calmness of darkness, when the whole world surrounding you has shut their eyes, when your body is aching, when your mind is all again empty, when that time is just yours, the memory ghost appears again and make you selfish again. It is that time, when you silently remember someone , because somewhere they mattered to you, somewhere you felt happy. Khushi opened the link of that news page. She read the article again. She zoomed the page , to see him. She swallowed a hard lump. Her fingers immediately moved to close the page, when she saw a new video of him giving some statement.. She wondered when he was so interested to give any public statement to media. He never bothered it before. She clicked on it to hear.

“That is just a media rumor, nothing more to it” He spoke

“Mr Raijyada, are you single then?”

I wonder, why cant media like to see me single and happy” He blinked.

There was more to his interview, but she could not suddenly take it anymore. Sometimes you just have to accept the fact that some people only enter your life as a temporary happiness. You let them go, Letting go means to come to realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny. Khushi shut her eyes, planning on next set of action finding her akka. But she did not know, tomorrow day could change the course of her life even more.

PART 3 ends

So how was it?

Fingers crossed now. I know you might be expecting on our Arnav and Khushi meet, but in next chapter...:) I have already written few things..but i thought if i update it now, you guys would be bored with lenghty update..so in next chaper..:)

Waiting for comments, reviews..

lots of love..

tc,,

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

so Arnav is changed a lot post Khushi.......... but is still in denial.......but his brain is working in the right direction.........finally he realized someone in his own company is helping LA.........i hope he quickly understands that its his own dear sister, who is a homewrecker but calling her one, hurt him so much......seriously that was hypocrite behavior of him........means she can break anyone's home but someone cant show her the mirror ...

Khushi is really in so much danger and it pains to see her and Payal so clueless........ this underworld business of Prostitution, drugs and child trafficking is very deep and dangerous..........I have been reading a lot about it post Sushant Singh Rajput's murder.........and reading it here, just opened up all those articles for me......... I am glad tht Sheetal is safe, but hope someone from Khushi's side realize what deep shit she can be in, if not protected..........and only one person can protect her......

lovely update.........please update next chapter soon too.......

Thanku so much.

Yes, you are right dear. These things are so deep rooted in our society. Bringing sheetal story came up in my mind for exact same reason. Much places are not safe for women. Women have to be strong in every aspect to deal with our surrounding.

Part 3 I have updated just now.

Next chapter in few days.

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: CHUNNU99

Awesome update. Hope the truth comes out soon.

Thanku. Updated next one

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Updated next one 

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: shils28

Excellent!! ❤️❤️❤️

Hey thanku so much. Welcome to this journey of ours arshi. Next chapter is updated

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejaana16

Waiting for the update eagerly 😫

Updated :)

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tuchi

Waiting for the update

Updated:)