Originally posted by: adithyan

Yuvraj ko screen space dene keliye koi toh chahiye na😆

mastttttttttt reply🤣

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: I-Am-SherLOCKED

SO. MAHIMA is back.

If she's going to turn negative, she probably wants Saransh back. The Devaki-Yashodha nonsense will go on for some days. But I can't understand how is this going to affect RuSha. Initially, Saransh was the commonality between them but now with or without Saransh, they are in love with each other. How is this going to make any difference to their storyline? If Mahima is back, the truth about Rajeev-Mahima and Saransh being their son will also be revealed.

Pata nahin what the CVs want. Any ideas?

mahima wants Rudra. Period. Wanting saransh and pretending to be zombie and depressed and bechari is all a drama 

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Subconciously Mahima is jealous of the life Preesha has..it is quite evident when she sees Preesha with Saransh and Rudra. While talking to her mother, she said how she feels Preesha is lucky that Saransh calls her mamma.. Well, had she not run away from her responsibilties and tried to fight her depression or mental illness etc for the sake of son then she wouldn't be complaining now. If Saransh could be her motivation to live now where was that motivation when she gave birth to him 7 years back? Btw she was never shown as a sleep walker earlier.. in Ooty or in the mental hospital.. something is really fishy. And I have a feeling that Yuvraj working in that psychiatrist clinic could lead to some revelation on Mahima's real intentions. Preesha is very gullible and she would never doubt Mahima but Yuvraj is capable of using his brain to dig up some dirt about her past. 

P.S - Since Mahima sleep walks at night, they should lock the door of her room from outside. Im sure there's an attached toilet/bathroom in that room.

Secondly Vasu is a very strange woman. I don't know how it feels ok to her to let Mahima stay in Preesha's in laws house when she knows how the Khurana's are and what Mahima's mental state is..  Preesha and Saransh can come to visit Mahima everyday if she feels that could help Mahima get better. But letting that nutcase live in her daughter's sasural is so irresponsible of her.