GHKKPM (FanFic: Part 20 updated on page 19 (04/19/21)

Posted: 3 years ago

Part 1 - Introduction:

Hello lovely readers, hope you are doing great. Just a reminder, be safe, and take care.

Happy Reading!

----------------------------------------------------------------

(A group of people are sitting around the bonfire. Someone is playing guitar, others are dancing. Just then, a beautiful girl walks in wearing jeans and a cropped shirt with open hair. SHe comes and joins her squad.)

Girl: Pakhi aa gayi tu? Kab se wait kar rahe the tera. 

(Pakhi is lost in her dreamland, when she crosses paths with this guy.)

Girl: Paakhi, where are you lost?

Pakhi: Nowhere, bas kuch aisa feel hua jo pehele khabhie feel nahin hua tha.

(People start yelling when they see a young boy wearing a t-shirt and jeans coming down to the bonfire area. Pakhi is stunned seeing the guy.)

Pakhi: Yeh? Yahan? 

Girl: Tun issey jaanti hain?

Pakhi: Nahin toh. 

Girl: Virat naam hain iska. Police mein hain. 

(Pakhi whispers Virat’s name.)

(Virat too looks at Pakhi, and continues looking at her. The duo shares an eyelock which gets broken by Virat’s friend.)

Boy: Kya dekh raha hain bhai?

Virat: Kuch nahin. 

(Virat goes and sits next to Pakhi.)

Virat: Hi, I am Virat. Aap se thodi der pehele takraya tha. 

Pakhi: I am Pakhi. Yeah, I remember. 

Boy: Virat, your turn. Play the guitar, you are good at it. 

Virat: Okay.

(Virat looks at Paakhi.)

Virat: Will you dance on the song I play?

(Pakhi nods in yes, and gets up)

(Virat begins to strum his guitar to the most beautiful song ever. Pakhi isn’t able to control herself, and her feet carry her to the dance floor. She begins to jam out on the dance floor. Seeing this, everyone joins her, and the party mood has been set. Pakhi’s friends join her, and Pakhi’s mood doubles. She smiles, and loses sense of where she is. Unknowingly, Pakhi gets too close to the bonfire.) 

(Virat looks up just in time to see that Pakhi is super close to the bonfire fire. He stops strumming his guitar, puts it aside, and runs towards Pakhi. He grabs her just in time, and the two share an eye lock.)

Virat: Be careful. Aise passion se dance kar rahi thi ki hosh hi nahin tha. Jalne ka shauk hain kya? 

Pakhi: Aag kudh bhi jalti hain, aur dusron ko bhi jalati hain. 

(They share a deep eye lock, which is then broken by friends.)

Girl: Tu theek toh hain na? 

Boy: Are you okay? 

Pakhi: Yes, I am fine. 

Organizer: Alright guys, this marks the end of tonight’s bonfire. We will have some cool activities in the morning. Till then, take care and Good night.

(Virat and Pakhi part ways, in opposite directions. Pakhi turns around to look back and smiles, but Virat continues to walk and doesn’t look back.)

(Change of Scene)

(A girl wearing a blue kurti with denim jeans, open hair, is decorating the house as it is her Aabba “dad’s” birthday.)

Maushi: Sai, yeh kaha rakhna hain? 

(The girl comes running, and takes the cake from Mausi.)

Sai: Kya Maushi, main karti hoon na. Aap khana dekh lo. 

Maushi: Theek hain.

(Sai places the cake on the table, and waits for her Abba to return.)

Sai: Abba, kab aayenge aap? Mera birthday surprise flop karna hain kya? 

(Sai continues talking till she hears the siren of the jeep. She then signals everyone to turn off the light and hide.)

Abba: Sai, Usha, kahan ho tum sab? 

(Everyone comes out yelling SURPRISE!!!)

Sai: Happy Birthday Abba! 

(Sai runs to hug her Abba, and touches his feet for his blessings.)

Abba: Majhi aai, yeh sab tune kiya? Mere liye?

Sai: Aur kaun hain aapke siwa mera? Toh aur kis ke liye karungi? Of course maine yeh sab aapke liye kiya. Ab chaliye, cake cut kartey hain. 

(Sai takes her Abba inside, and they cut the cake. Sai keeps getting calls, but she disconnects them. She is a little worried, but hides it from family, and enjoys the celebration.)

Aaba: Kya hua baada? Koi pareshani hain?

Sai: Mujhe pareshan karne wala koi mila hi nahin. Kuch nahin abba, main abhi aayi. 

(Sai runs to the washroom, and washes her face.)

Sai: Don’t be scared Sai. You can handle this. Abba ki bahadur beti hain tu. Tu sab handle kar legi. 

(Sai wipes her face and comes out, and joins everyone in the party.)

Abba: Raat ho gayi, tum bache ghar jao. Aur Sai, tu so jaa, kal results aane waale hain na? 

(The kids leave, and other guests as well. But little did Sai know, a nightmare is waiting for her.)

---------------------------------------

How is the update guys? Please ignore the minor mistakes

What could be Sai’s nightmare?

Does Pakhi like Virat?

What is Sai hiding from her family?

Do vote and comment your thoughts

Edited by Sona03 - 3 years ago

Beautiful❤️

Looking forward for nightmare part... 

Pakhi definitely like virat😆

Part 2 - Sairat First Meeting:

Hello lovely readers, hope you are doing great. Just a reminder, be safe, and take care.

Happy Reading!

(After the birthday party of Abba, Sai goes to her room and senses someone is in her room. She then turns on the lights.)

Sai: Tum?!

(Sai gets shocked seeing the person, who is none other than Jagtaap, a goon who is behind her for three years, and has made her life hell.)

Jagtaap: Baiko, kaiko darti hain tu? Yeh peheli baar mil rahe hain kya hum?

(Sai fears as Jagtaap starts to come close to her and warns him to stay away.)

Sai: Dekh, aakhri baar bol rahi hoon mere paas mat aana warna anjaam pichli baar se bhi zyada bura ho ga. 

Jagtaap: Kya kar legi? Apne hone wale pati ko maregi? 

Sai: Marna pada toh maarungi. 

(Jagtaap still doesn’t listen, and starts moving towards her. Sai, in fear, yet determined, pushes him back and throws the vase near him and runs aways from the room.)

~ (Virat and Pakhi parted ways, and are in hope that they will meet again. Pakhi hopes Virat will call her once, but all the dreams are shattered as Virat loses Pakhi’s number on his way back.) ~

2 months later

(Virat is posted to Gadchiroli as an ACP for a 3 month duty. On his first day he meets his Guru, the person whom he received police training from, Inspector Kamal Joshi.)

Virat: Sir, I am lucky ki aap bhi yahan hain. 

Kamal Sir: Sir, meri khush kismati hain ki main abhi tak retire nahin hua, aur aapke saath kaam karne ka mauka mila. 

Virat: Lekin aap toh retirement lene wale the na? 

Kamal Sir: Haan, par woh postpone kardi maine. Aap hi ne kaha tha na ki aap ki pehli posting hain? Aur jis wajah se aap yahan aaye hain uske liye mujhe postpone karna sahi laga lekin... 

(Kamal Sir stops, and thinks of Sai, who was annoyed with the fact that he postponed his retirement for Virat.)

Virta: Thank you sir aap ne mere kehne par apni retirement postpone kar di. Lekin kya sir?

(Virat questions Kamal Sir.)

Kamal Sir: Meri beti, Sai. Woh nahin chahati thi ki main apna retirement postpone karoon. Woh toh bahut khush thi ki aap aa rahe hain.

(Virat is confused on why Sai was happy hearing that he is coming to Gadchiroli.)

Virat: Kya woh mujhe jaanti hain?

Kamal Sir: Jaanti toh nahin. Sirf mere muh se aapke baare mein suna hain. Sai chahati thi ke aap aaye aur uske abba retirement le le. Lekin maine toh retirement hi postpone kar di. 

Virat: I see, aur maine hi aapko kaha tha ki apni retirement postpone kar dijiye. Toh I am sure that I am not in her liking list.

(Virat and Kamal Sir laugh. Then Kamal Sir explains the situation in Gadchiroli.)

(Change of Scene)

(Kamal Sir has invited Virat for dinner at his house. As Virat missed the Pooja he organized for Sai because she topped her exams in the entire Maharashtra. Sai goes to open the door as the doorbell rings. Her mood changes when she sees the person in front of her.)  

Sai: Virat sir!

Virat: Aur tumhara gussa dekhte hue yeh andaza laga sakta hoon ki tum Sai ho.

Sai: What do you mean by mere gusse se andaza huh? Maine kab kiya aap pe gussa? Peheli baar hi toh mil rahe hain hum.

Virat: Abhi jo tum kar rahi ho uss mein tumhara gussa dikhayi deh raha hain Sai.

Sai: You... 

(Sai is about to give Virat a reply, but Kamal Sir calls the two and they leave for dinner.)

Virat: Ghar ka khana. Aaj toh maza aa jayega. Thank you Mausi. 

Sai to herself: Haan haan dusron ki khusiyan cheen ke, janab maze kar rahe hain. Not bad.

Virat: Did you say something?

Sai: Of course NOT!

(Sai just gives Virat a death glare throughout the rest of dinner. Virat too notices it but smiles seeing her kiddish nature and love for her father.) 

What might have happened with Pakhi and Virat?

Did Virat get her number and called?

Will Sai be still angry with Virat because he asked her Abba to postpone his retirement?

Will Virat and Sai be friends?

How will Jagtaap story come to an end?

Very nice update 

Plsss update sooon

Interesting.  

Sai ka gussa, Pakhi ki bachaini, aur Virat ki pakki zaban.... kis mod me ja rahi hai en tino ke zingdi

Part 3 - Past VS Present:

Happy Reading!

(Virat is in his deep thoughts with moisty eyes thinking about the day when he had to sacrifice his love for the sake of his family’s happiness and well being.)

~ Flashback ~

(It was the wedding day when Pakhi decided to call off her wedding with Samrat, as Virat was back in her life. Little did she know that Virat had something else in mind.)

Pakhi: Virat, ab toh mujhe sab sach pata hain. Toh phir main yeh shaadi kaise kar sakti hoon? You told me the reason behind why you were unable to call me, and all the circumstances. Now that I know the truth, I do not want to proceed with this marriage. 

Virat: Pakhi it’s too late. Shaadi ka din hain. Agar shaadi ab tuti toh bahut hungama ho ga. Dono families ke liye jeena mushquil ho jaayega. Ab toh Samrat bhi tumhe pasand karne lag gaya hain. 

Pakhi: Toh kya Virat? Main toh nahin pasand karti na Samrat ko? I love you, and only you. 

Virat: Toh shaadi ke liye haan kyun ki? 

(This question left Pakhi speechless. She just didn’t have an answer to this.)

Virat: Agar tum mera wait kar leti, ya phir mera number block nahin karti toh aaj yeh nahin hota. Hum saath hote Pakhi. Lekin nahin tumne mera intezaar nahin kiya. Ab main apne bhai ki khushiyaan nahin cheen sakta. My family’s respect is very important to me.

Pakhi: Tum mujhe blame kyun kar rahe ho ki maine wait nahin kiya? Mujhe kya pata tha ki tumhare saath yeh sab ho jaayega. I thought ki tumne woh sab sirf mere saath time pass karne ke liye kiya tha, and that you weren’t interested in me. Toh gusse mein, aur emotional ho ke, I agreed for this marriage. Par meri kismat toh dekho, jis se main shaadi karne waali hoon woh tumhara bada bhai nikala. Now I want to fix my mistake, aur tum mujhe taane maar rahe ho? 

Virat: Taane nahin maar raha. Bas itna keh raha hoon ki ab main apne parivaar ki khushiyaan nahin cheen sakta. Main chahata hoon ki tum bhi aisa na karo. Isiliye vaada karo mujhse ki tum Samrat se shaadi karogi. Aur uss shaadi ko nibhane ki puri koshish karogi. Main, Virat, tum se waada karta hoon ki main tumhare saath humesha rahunga. Tumhara best friend ban kar.

Pakhi: Aur humara pyaar?

(Pakhi questions Virat about what will happen to their feelings for each other?)

Virat: They will always be in my heart. Vaada karta hoon ki apni zindagi, aur dil mein, kisi aur ko jagah nahin dunga. 

(Pakhi and Virat cry thinking of how their lives have changed. Both Pakhi and Virat are in pain due to the unwanted circumstances.)

Pakhi: Main Samrat se shaadi karne ke liye tayar hoon 

Pakhi thinks to herself that this will be the only way she can stay close to Virat after marriage.

~ End Of Flashback ~ 

(Virat again remembers the promise he gave to Pakhi that he won’t let anyone enter his life, nor will he love anyone else apart from her.)

(Change of Scene)

(Virat reaches Kamal Sir’s house, and sees him tensed. Virat questions Kamal Sir on what happened, and why had he called him urgently that late at night.)

Virat: Sir, aap ne itna urgent bulaya? Sab theek toh hain na? Aap itne pareshaan kyun hain?

Kamal Sir: Sai abhi tak ghar nahin aayi hain. Aur uska phone bhi nahin lag raha. 

Virat: Uski friend ka phone try kiya?

Kamal Sir: Uske saath bhi nahin hain. Kahin uss Jagtaap ne toh kuch nahin kiya ho ga meri bachi ke saath? 

Virat: Don’t worry Sir. Sai ko kuch nahin ho ga. Main kuch nahin hone dunga. Woh Jagtaap Sai ka kuch bigad nahin sakta. Aap pareshan mat hoyie. Main dekhta hoon. Mausi aap khayal rakhiye aur kuch baat ho toh mujhe phone karna. 

(Virat runs to search for Sai, and calls the team to help search for Sai as well.)

(Change Of Scene)

(Sai is sitting near a tree, shivering and crying, thinking about what just happened a few moments ago.)

Sai: Meri zindagi kyun har baar mujhe mushquil mein daal deti hain? Kya chahte ho aap bappa? 

(Virat is also going from that same way, as he tracks Sai’s phone. He sees her in that state, and runs towards her yelling her name.)

Virat: Saiiiii!!! Tum theek toh ho? Yeh sab kaise hua? Kisne kiya yeh sab? Are you fine? 

(He gets more worried as she doesn’t respond, and sees the beating marks on her hands and legs. Her being scared is making him more worried for her.)

Virat: Kya kiya Jagtaap ne?

(Virat tries to hold her hand, but she pushes him away.)

Sai: Don’t touch me. Sab aapki wajah se hua hain. Aap ne abba ka VRS kyun postpone karwaya? Na aap waise kuch kartey, aur na mere saath aisa kuch hota. Toh please yeh jhooti humdardi mat dikahyie. Just leave me alone. 

(Sai cries thinking about the incident and faints. Virat is worried, and is hurt hearing the allegations she made against him. However, her safety was a big concern for him at the moment. He picks up Sai, and goes back home. Throughout the ride, he was just hoping nothing would happen to Sai.)

What might have happened with Sai?

Will she ever forgive Virat?

How will Pakhi move on from Virat?

Does Virat have a soft corner for Sai?

Part 4 - Revealing The Night:

Happy Reading!

(Virat,with Sai being in his arms, runs to her room and puts her down on the bed.)
Kamal Sir: Kya hua meri Sai ko?
Virat: Pata nahin. Achanak behosh ho gayi.
(Kamal Sir worries for Sai, as she is not responding. Virat had called a doctor on his way over to Sai's home. Hence, the doctor arrived shortly, and checked Sai.)
Doctor: Zyaada pareshaan hone waali baat nahin hain. She is in a state of shock. Isiliye she fainted. I have given her an injection. She should be back to normal after 2-3 hours.
(The doctor leaves, and others wait till Sai comes back in her conscious.)

(Change Of Scene)

(Pakhi tries calling Virat, but he is not able to pick it up due to being busy in Gadchiroli. However, he eventually picks up due to her repetitive callings.)
Virat: Kya hua Pakhi? Any problem?
Pakhi: I can't call you without any problems?
Virat: I didn't mean to say that.
Pakhi: Why weren't you picking up the phone?
Virat: I was busy, woh Sai...
(As soon as Virat said Sai, Pakhi started questioning him on why Sai is the reason he is busy and doesn't have time to talk, and if he is the only one who can solve Sai's problems.)
Virat: Pakhi, I have told you this before, and repeating it again. Jaise tum soch rahi ho waisa kuch bhi nahin hain. Tumhe kuch nahin pata Sai ke saath kya hua hain aaj. 
(Virat was about to tell Pakhi what had happened, but Maushi yelled saying Sai had gained consciousness. Virat hangs up and runs to meet Sai. Pakhi, on the other hand, feels restless thinking Virat might break the promise he had made to her.)

(Change Of Scene)

(Virat and Kamal Sir tried asking Sai about what had happened to her, and how she ended up in the jungle. However, Sai was in a state of shock, and could not collect her thoughts to speak about anything that had happened to her. She started shivering remembering what happened.)

Kamal Sir: Sai beta aaram se. Sambhaal kudh ko aur bata ki kya hua tere saath. 
(Sai hugs Kamal Sir, and cries loudly. She says that she does not want to even think about what happened, and how she reached the jungle. Only she knows how she managed to escape from Jagtaap when he was trying to take advantage of her after kidnapping her. Virat lost his cool after hearing that Sai was assaulted by Jagtaap. Kamal Sir, on the other hand, was trying to calm Sai down.)
Sai: Abba hum kyun nahi chale jaate yahan se? Main nahin reh sakti yahan. Ab aur nahin. 
Kamal Sir: Sai, shaant ho jaa. Abhi so jaa, zyaada mat soch. Hum iske baare mein kal baat karte hain. Abhi tu araam kar. 
(Kamal sir puts Sai to sleep, and everyone walks out from the room.)
Kamal Sir: Jagtaap ki itni himat ki meri bachi ke saath itna sab kar diya. Chodunga nahin ussey. 
(Kamal sir was about to leave to teach Jagtaap a lesson, and to arrest him, but Virat stopped him.)
Virat: Sir, yeh koi choti baat nahin hain. Hummey proper evidence chahiye ho ga. Aur abhi Sai iss haalat mein nahin hain ki kuch bhi bata sake hummey. Aur yakeen maaniye mera, jo bhi uss ne Sai ke saath kiya hain, uski saza woh zaroor bhugtega. Aap Sai ke paas rahiye aaj warna kahin woh aadhi raat ko unn sab se darr ke uth na jaaye please. Main bhi yahin hoon agar kuch chahiye toh bata dijiyega. 
(Virat assures Kamal Sir that he is there, and that strict action will be taken against Jagtaap. But right now, Sai needs to heal from the trauma before they can proceed for further investigations.)

(Change of Scene)

(Virat goes to meet Sai, and asks how she is feeling. He tries to question her on what happened last night so they can take the matter forward as well.)
Virat: Sai, how are you?
(Sai does not respond back, but just nods in yes.)
Virat: I know Sai jo kuch hua ho ga woh easy nahin hain bhoolna, but uske khilaf action lene ke liye hummey tumahra statement chahiye. I know tum woh sab yaad nahin karna chahati par...
Sai: It's okay. Life mein bahut kuch dekha hain. Khudh ko sambhalna aata hain mujhe. Aap poochiye joh poochna hain. Main sab bata doungi.
(Virat feels sad for Sai and looks at her. He wonders how much she has suffered in her life.) 
Virat: Police station chalte hain wahin par tum apna statement dena ki kal raat kya hua tha tumhare saath.

(Change Of Scene)

(Virat is taking the statement of Sai in the police station about what had happened last night. Sai narrates the entire scenario.)

~ Flashback ~

( Sai was walking home after she had met her friend Payal, but then Jagtaap abducted her even before she reached home. Jagtaap takes her to his home, and locks her up leaving Sai crying for her life, and failed attempts to escape the room. Sai sees that there is another window which is slightly open, she cautiously opens the window not wanting to alert the goons outside. She manages to escape the house; however, the path that she took led her to the jungle. In the meantime, Jagtaap found out that Sai had escaped, and headed out to catch her once again.
As soon as Jatgaap saw Sai, he ran towards her, causing her to fall on the ground. Sai tries to stand, and run, but was caught by Jagtaap. He tried to get close to her. He touched her neck and ran fingers down her arm. Sai manages to push him away before he could touch her any further, and runs away. Jagtaap did not want to leave a chance to touch of Sai, runs behind Sai once again. He then grabs her hand, and brings her close to him. He pins her to a nearby tree, and throws her chunni which was around her neck. He then brings his face close to her bare neck. So close that she could feel his disgusting breath. Seeing her reaction, Jagtaap demonically smiled and ripped her sleeves of the suit she was wearing. He then ripped the string of beads on the back of her suit. If that wasn't enough, he brought his lips up to her neck again, to where Sai could feel his breath once again. He had began to kiss her neck, causing extreme disgust and discomfort to Sai. Before she knew it, Jagtaap was gradually bringing his nasty hands up her body. Sai knew where his hands were headed, and decided to find her courage once again before it was too late. So with full force, she pushed him away. She then threw sand in Jagtaap's eyes once again, ran away. This time Jagtaap wasn't able to run after her again as one of the goons told him that ACP Virat is on a search for Sai. Hence, he decides to leave, and deal with Sai some other time. Sai, on the other hand, ran as fast as could, and just sat against the tree shivering and crying. The same tree where Virat found her a few minutes later.)

~ End of Flashback ~

(Sai gathers up her courage, and controls herself while Virat is in utter shock after hearing all that had happened with Sai the previous night. Also after hearing that this was not the first time such events had happened in her life.)
Virat: You are a fighter Sai. I know iss mushqil se bhi tum jaldi hi nikal jaaogi. Ab toh main bhi hoon tumhare saath. Ab woh Jagtaap bachega nahin. I promise.  
(Virat says with full anger in his eyes.)
Sai: Thank you Virat Sir.
(Sai was happy to see another support, other than her Abba, on this matter. Everyone else in the city gave Sai and her family sympathy, but they never wanted to stand up against Jagtaap. They were afraid of Jagtaap's power, and control. They did not want to risk putting their own family at risk just to support Sai.)
Virat: Hum iss par jald se jald action lange with a fool proof plan. For now, main tumhe ghar drop kar deta hoon. Tum aaram karo. You deserve it. 
(Sai nods, and Sai and Virat head home.)

Did you sympathize with Sai when she was in that terrible situation?
Do you think Virat will be able to give Sai the justice she deserves?
Do you think the city will stand up for Sai as Virat progresses to solve the matter?

Thank you for writing this ff. Look forward to reading further....

Part 5 - Free or Bound:

Happy Reading!

(Virat talks to Kamal Sir, and other officers, about the plan on how to trap Jagtaap, and how to make him confess his crimes so they can evidence against him, aiding them to arrest him.)

Virat: Sir, main toh yahi suggest karunga ki aap is mission pe na ayein. Aapki tabyat bhi theek nahin hain toh I can’t allow you to come. I am sorry.  

Kamal Sir: Lekin Sir, baat meri beti ki hain aur kayi aisi ladkiyon ki joh Jagtaap jaise janwar ka shikaar hui hain. Issi mission ko pura karne ke liye main abhi bhi yaha hoon. Please mujhe allow kar dijiye, planning tak toh main reh sakta hoon na? Execution mein toh main sirf saath chalna chahata hoon.

(Virat thinks for a while, and with Kamal sir pressuring him to take him along, he hesitantly agrees. The officers discuss the plan on how to trap Jagtap and will set the plan into action the following day.) 

(Change of Scene)

Virat: I know what I am asking from you is too much. You have already been through much and abhi. Lekin we really need your help warna kabhie bolta hi nahin. (Virat tells Sai, trying to convince her to help in the plan for tomorrow.)

(Sai thinks for a little bit, and then takes a deep breath.)

Sai: Theek hain. I will help you. I need to stand up for the rest of the girls as well, and iss se behetar mauka mujhe aur kahin nahin mil sakta. Bolo mujhe kya karna ho ga. (Sai responds in confidence.)

(Virat couldn’t help, but smile seeing Sai’s confidence, and then explained the entire plan to her.

The next morning everyone meet in the courtyard of Sai’s home.)

Virat: Ready? (Virat asks Sai.)

Sai: Ready. (Sai says in deep confidence.)

(Sai is heading out to Jagtaap’s home.)

Virat:Rahul and Karan tum dono issey follow karoge, lekin yaad rahe you are only following and that too at a safe distance. We cannot afford ki Jagtaap ko thodi si bhi bhanak lage.

( Virat instructs his junior officers.)

Rahul and Karan: Sir. (Rahul and Karan say marching with one leg in agreement to the instruction they had just received from their senior.)

Virat: And Sai, Yeh bluetooth humesha on rakhna. Iss se we will constantly know ki wahan chal kya raha hain. Tumhare phone pe already ek tracking device laga di hain in case we lose you. Please darna mat. Hum tumhare just peeche hain. Main waada karta hoon, tumhe kuch nahin hone doonga. (Virat assures Sai.)

Kamal Sir: haan bada, ghabrana mat, meri bhadur bachi hai, apna khayal rakhna.

(Sai nods in agreement and support. She then touches her Abba’s feet for blessings, and then heads out. With that, the mission begins.)

(Sai reaches Jagtaap’s home, and brings a shaky hand up to his door. She withdraws her hand thinking about the events that had taken place a few nights prior.)

Virat: It’s okay Sai, you can do it. (Virat encourages Sai when he doesn’t hear anything from her end.)

(Sai gains confidence, and takes a deep breath. She then knocks on Jagtaap’s door. The door slowly opens, and a tall husky figure comes out.)

Jagtaap: Oh ho. Aaj yeh apsara khudh humare darwaaze pe chal ke aayi hain. (As Jagtaap speaks, his fellow goon friends laugh.)

Sai: Tumhari wajah se meri bahut badnaami hui hain. Abba retire hone waale hain. Unki pension se woh mera aur khudh ka khayal nahin rakh sakte aur tumne jo mere saat kiya hain uski wajah se koi larka mere saat shaadi nahin karega. Isiliye Abba chahte hain ki main tumhare saat shaadi kar loon. Abhi. (Sai says crying.) 

Jagtaap: Chalo, uss budhe ko akal toh aayi. Aa jaa meri rani phir kis baat ka intezaar hain. Chalo suhaag raat se shuru kartey hain. (Jagtaap says, grabbing Sai’s hand. Rahul and Karan were about to go and help Sai, but Virat stopped them.)

Sai:Ruko. (Sai tells Jagtaap sternly.)

Sai: Ab toh main tumhari hi hone waali hoon. Toh phele shaadi phir suhaag raat. (Sai says.) 

Jagtaap: Theek hain phir jaisi teri marzi meri hone wali baiko. (Jagtaap says as he looks at Sai from top to bottom in a lusty manner. He then takes Sai to his jeep, and begins to drive to the temple. As they were driving, Sai notices that Jagtaap is driving in the complete opposite direction of the temple.) 

Sai: Lekin mandir toh udhar tha na? (Sai asks trying to sound calm, and not show her internal fear to Jagtaap.)

Jagtaap: Tujhe kya laga? Tu mujhe bewakoof bana legi? (Jagtaap asks Sai, and yanks off her bluetooth, and throws it out of the moving jeep. He then drives even faster than before.)

Jagtaap: Tera baap itni asaani se apni beti ko mere paas bhej dega? Ya phir tu khudh aa jaayegi bina kisi police protection ke? Bewakoof likha hain kya mere pe? (Jagtaap continues to question Sai.) 

(Forgetting that her phone has the tracker in it, Sai pulls out her phone to call Virat; however, Jagtaap takes her phone and throws it out of the car as well. After a few minutes, Jagtaap sees a car following them.) 

Jagtaao: Laga hi tha ki tum itni hi chalu nikali ho gi. (Jagtaap says laughing, and takes a turn that was unseen by Rahul and Karan.)

(Now realizing that she was completely on her own, Sai begins to panic. She tries to jump out of the moving car, but is unsuccessful because Jagtaap holds onto her wrist.)

Jagtaap: Arrey arrey meri baiko kidhar chali. Khudh ba khudh chal ke aayi ho, aise kaise jaane doon main? (Jagtaap says in a very lusty manner.) 

(Sai begins to scream for help, causing more pleasure for Jagtaap. Once deep in the forest, Jagtaap finally stops the car, and pulls Sai out.)

Jagtaap: Chalo, ab uss din ka adhoora kaam aaj pura kar lete hain. (Jagtaap says coming close to Sai.)

(Sai screams even louder for help.)

Jagtaap: Chilao jitna chilana hain utna chilao. Yahan koi bhi nahin aayega tumhe bachane. Bada maza aa raha hain jungle ki sherni ko bheegi bili bante hue dekh. Uss din toh tu bach gayi par aaj nahin. Ab dekh jo bhi larki meri nahin maanti uska kya hota hain. Tu peheli thodi hain. Tum jaisi larkiyo ke saat khelene mein maza toh kuch aur hi hain. (Jagtaap says, still walking closer to Sai with the wrong intentions. He reached out, and was about to pull Sai’s chunni, but a hand stops and pushes him back. Taken aback on who just pushed him, Jagtaap looks up to see Virat standing there in front of Sai.)

Jagtaap: Tu kaun hain be? Aur yahan kaise aaya? (Jagtaap asks Virat in shock.)

Virat: Tera baap hoon. Tujhe kya laga? Tu ek hi galti dobara karega aur kisi ko samajh nahin aayega? Waise tu ne apne saare gunhaa kabool kar ke mera kaam aur bhi asaan kar diya hain tujhe salankho ke peeche bhejna. (Virat says holding up a voice recorder. Seeing that Jagtaap was about to attack him, he attacked Jagtaap first. After a little while of fighting, Jagtaap manages to stab Virat in the stomach. This causes Virat to fall to the ground.) 

Sai: VIRAT SIR! (Sai yells, and tries to run towards him, but Jagtaap holds her back.) 

Jagtaap: Tera hero toh gaya, ab kaun bachayega tujhe? (Jagtaap asks Sai, and pins her up against a tree.) 

(Just then something hits Jagtaap on his head hard, and he falls to the ground. As Jagtaap was falling, Sai saw Virat standing behind him with a huge stick. Sai realizes that Virat had just hit Jagtaap on his head with the massive stick. Just then the rest of the police team arrives.) 

Karan: Sorry Sir, bahut time lag gaya. Aap theek toh hain?( Karan asks Virat.) 

Virat: We will talk about that later. Abhi tum iss Jagtaap ko le ke jail mein bandh karo. Aur yeh lo voice recoder, issey evidence box mein daal dena (Virat instructs Karan.)

Karan: Sir. (Karan says, and marches with one foot again, and leaves to follow the instructions that were just given to him.) 

Virat: Rahul, tum Sai ko safely ghar drop kar ke ao. (Virat instructs Rahul as well.)

Rahul: Sir. (Rahul says, and marches with one foot as well. Rahul:Chaliye Sai. (He says pointing to his car.) 

Sai: Nahin, main Virat sir ke saat hi rahugi. (Sai says looking at the pain Virst was in.)

Virat: Nahin Sai, tum ghar jao. I will meet you there. Meri gaadi hain. (Virat tells Sai sternly.)

Rahul: Sir, aap sach mein iss haalat mein nahin hain ki aap khudh car chala sakein. Please main aapko hospital le chaloon? (Rahul asks Virat.) 

Virat: Nahin ka matlab nahin samajh mein aata kya tumhe? Sai’s safety is our priority. Ghar le ke jao ussey. I will be fine. Is that clear? (Virat asks Rahul.) 

(Rahul nods, but doesn’t say anything.)

Virat: I said is that clear? Virat asks sternly. 

Rahul: Sir. (Rahul says with his one foot march.)

Virat: Good. (Virat says, now feeling satisfied.) 

(Sai decides not to argue, and goes with Rahul. She turns around one last time before sitting in the car to see Virat limping towards his car, and then is driven off leaving Virat in the forest all alone. Virat sees Sai’s car leave, and was about to make it to his own car, but realizes Kamal Sir was also present in the jungle. He had also come with him. Not knowing his whereabouts, and sensing some danger, he rushes to find Kamal Sir.)

Virat: Kamal Sir! (Virat yells in hopes of getting a response.)

(After searching for a long time, Virat hears someone saying “Yeh raha tera Kamal Sir.” Virat turns around and sees that Vithal Mane, who is Jagtaap’s father, has captivated Kamal Sir.)

Virat: Vithal!! chod Kamal Sir ko!

Vithal: Pehle mere bete, Jagtaap ko chod!

Kamal Sir: Nahin Virat Sir! Aap aisa kuch mat karna. Uss Jagtaap to mat chodna, meri chinta mat kijiye! 

Virat: Dekh, aakhri baar bol raha hoon. Chod de Kamal Sir ko. Tera beta ab toh Jail se bahar nahin aane wala toh tere liye behetar yahi ho ga ki tu unhe chod de aur surrender kar le. 

Vithal: Main jaanta hoon ki woh abhi tak jail nahin pohocha hain. ACP soch le tujhe tera guru zinda chahiye ki nahin. Zara Sai ke baare mein soch. Agar uske baap ko kuch ho gaya toh? Maan jaa ACP aur Jagtaap ko chod de. Udhar tu Jagtaap ko chod idhar tu issey le jaa. 

(Virat was lost in his thoughts thinking that he can’t let anything happen to Kamal Sir, so he agreed to Vithal’s demand.)

Virat: Theek hain. 

Kamal Sir: Virat Sir, aap meri chinta mat kijiye aap ek police officer hone ka farz pura kijiye. Jagtaap ko saza dilyaie. 

Virat: Main aapki jaan khatare mein nahin daal sakta. 

(Virat calls Karan, and instructs him to bring Jagtaap back to the jungle.)

Virat: Sir, main jaanta hoon main kya kar raha hoon. Iss waqt aapki jaan bachana zyada zaroori hain.

(Change of Scene)

(Sai feels restless thinking about Virat, and gets an intuition that something bad is going to happen. She requests Rahul to go back to the jungle.)

Sai: Rahul Sir, please aap jungle vapis chaliye. Mujhe kuch theek nahin lag raha. Please Rahul Sir.

Rahul: Lekin Virat Sir ka order hain. Main aapko vapis nahin le ke jaa sakta. 

Sai: Aap toh ho na mere saath? Meri safety ke liye? Please, I request you. 

Rahul: Theek hain. 

(Rahul decides to take Sai back to the jungle.)

(Change of Scene)

(Meanwhile Karan reaches the jungle with Jagtaap, and is wondering why Virat called them back.)

Karan: Kya hua Sir?

Jagtaap: Darr gaya kya tu ACP?

Virat: Muh band rakh apna warna sari ki sari goliyan tere upar khali kar dunga. 

Jagtaap: Arrey main toh darr gaya.

(Jagtaap gives an evil laugh.)

Virat: Vithal, le aa gaya tera beta. Ab Kamal Sir ko chod! 

Jagtaap: Sasur ji, aap yahan hain? Thank you mujhe bacha ne ke liye. Aur haan, sorry aapki beti se shaadi nahin ho paayi lekin koi nahin bahut jald zaroor kar lunga. 

(Kamal Sir loses his temper, and yells at Jagtap for speaking about his daughter Sai.)

Kamal Sir: Chup kar! Apni ghatiya zubaan se meri Sai ka naam bhi mat lena warna mujhse bura koi nahin ho ga. 

Virat: Vithal, ab tu Sir ko yahan behj aur main Jagtaap ko wahan behjta hoon.

Kamal Sir: Virat Sir, aisa mat kijiye.

Virat: Sir, please, main janta hoon ki main kya kar raha hoon.

Vithal: Ae! Tum dono apna drama band karo, aur ACP, bhej mere bete ko idhar aur chalta ban.

(Vithal agrees with Virat’s idea, and both Kamal Sir and Jagtaap start walking to the opposite side.)

Will Sai’s intuition that something bad is going to happen come true?

Did Virat plan something?

Will Jaagtap again be saved from getting punished?

Oh gosh. Kaafi plan flop hota hua dikh raha hai.... Kamal sir is in danger, virat is hurt, jagtap may be released from custody and Sai os coming back to the danger area :(