Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

yeah they are a gorgeous couple ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Omg i didn't even notice the painting..I kinda wanted to see the real painter's face too, they only showed their hand which definitely wasn't shaheer's hand like in the episode

Thereโ€™s a major blooper with the painting too

Mishtiโ€™s portrait that Abir painted wasnโ€™t the same that Mishti later saw in his room when she sneaked in wearing Jugnuโ€™s clothes.๐Ÿ˜† That 2nd painting was much prettier and based on Mishtiโ€™s look on Ketuโ€™s haldi. 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: m4manju

bold - hi5, me too. I wanted to see who was the painter. Koi aur bts hai kya for the painting epi? maybe it will be shown there?

true..I'll try to look for it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Thereโ€™s a major blooper with the painting too

Mishtiโ€™s portrait that Abir painted wasnโ€™t the same that Mishti later saw in his room when she sneaked in wearing Jugnuโ€™s clothes.๐Ÿ˜† That 2nd painting was much prettier and based on Mishtiโ€™s look on Ketuโ€™s haldi. 

Omg so it wasn't just me who noticed the difference! I thought I was imagining things ๐Ÿ˜† The second painting looked more like Rhea's real photo with those painting like filter if you know what I mean

pallavi25 thumbnail

Omg so it wasn't just me who noticed the difference! I thought I was imagining things ๐Ÿ˜† The second painting looked more like Rhea's real photo with those painting like filter if you know what I mean

I noticed it the very first time I watched that episode and was wondering did Abir paint a 2nd portrait of Mishti? ๐Ÿ˜† That 2nd one looked more like Rhea, pretty and vibrant but the 1st one wasnโ€™t that good ๐Ÿ˜†

Later again they show the original portrait when Meenu throws it down and Abir catches it outside the house after Mishbir breakup. 

In Mishbir house also Abir kept the 2nd portrait ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by pallavi25 - 3 years ago
Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Okay found some proof regarding the paintings ๐Ÿ˜†

Here's the original painting by abir

164 Likes, 1 Comments - Ye Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke (@mishbir__forever) on  Instagram: โ€œWo Bolti Tasveer Hain..โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ . ๐Ÿ’• #Mishโ€ฆ in 2020 | Framing  photography, Instagram, Tv soap

Here's the painting mishti saw in abir's room:

Rishi Patel Stan Account ๐Ÿ’› on Twitter: "From Abir trying to burn the  painting because he thought his feelings for Mishti were wrong, to him  proudly displaying it in what is meant

and here's the original photo of rhea/mishti at ketu's haldi which is clearly the same as the painting above

Mishti from Ye Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke is a reflection of modern women with  values - JustShowBiz

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

I noticed it the very first time I watched that episode and was wondering did Abir paint a 2nd portrait of Mishti? ๐Ÿ˜† That 2nd one looked more like Rhea, pretty and vibrant but the 1st one wasnโ€™t that good ๐Ÿ˜†

Later again they show the original portrait when Meenu throws it down and Abir catches it outside the house after Mishbir breakup. 

In Mishbir house also Abir kept the 2nd portrait ๐Ÿ˜†

OH that makes more sense! 

Meenu throwing the portrait scene further confused me because I thought I imagined the other portrait..thank you for the clarification ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

pallavi25 thumbnail

OH that makes more sense! 

Meenu throwing the portrait scene further confused me because I thought I imagined the other portrait..thank you for the clarification ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Youโ€™re welcome! And thanks for the pictorial proofs of those 2 portraits, they keep on switching those two throughout season one ๐Ÿ˜†

When Abir takes Mishti to see Mishbir house the 2nd portrait was there behind a curtain ๐Ÿ˜†

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kunal looked really handsome in white suit and Mishti really pretty in that cute dress. Mishti got so carried away after getting flowers and poetry that she imagined Kunal giving them to her personally proposal style. ๐Ÿ˜†
Yahi hota hai, girls imagine flowers and poetry wala romantic proposal but end up with unromantic, robotic workaholic Kunal 

So true... But here, he had written "aage tabh padhna jab mujhe imagine kar pao" ๐Ÿ˜† thats why she imagined him ๐Ÿ˜ณ

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Okay found some proof regarding the paintings ๐Ÿ˜†

Here's the original painting by abir

164 Likes, 1 Comments - Ye Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke (@mishbir__forever) on  Instagram: โ€œWo Bolti Tasveer Hain..โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ . ๐Ÿ’• #Mishโ€ฆ in 2020 | Framing  photography, Instagram, Tv soap

Here's the painting mishti saw in abir's room:

Rishi Patel Stan Account ๐Ÿ’› on Twitter: "From Abir trying to burn the  painting because he thought his feelings for Mishti were wrong, to him  proudly displaying it in what is meant

and here's the original photo of rhea/mishti at ketu's haldi which is clearly the same as the painting above

Mishti from Ye Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke is a reflection of modern women with  values - JustShowBiz

nice catch sums and pallavi di ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ so abir painted two portraits of hers ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Youโ€™re welcome! And thanks for the pictorial proofs of those 2 portraits, they keep on switching those two throughout season one ๐Ÿ˜†

When Abir takes Mishti to see Mishbir house the 2nd portrait was there behind a curtain ๐Ÿ˜†

no problem ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and the second photo I shared is from mishbir's house because I couldn't find a photo from mishti sneaking in abir's room episode ๐Ÿ˜†