MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Posted: 3 years ago

Oh dear. I hope azekah does a better show that we can watch and enjoy

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Originally posted by: awida

This is the new trend on Hum tv it seems. Bad girls getting forgiven and accepted by their husbands. First : Sanam (Dilruba) then Miral (Sabaat) and now Sara.πŸ˜†

Yes I have also noticed this change in dramas. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

THE ABSOLUTE WORST ENDING. 

Ali finds out about Naqash having cancer, and he goes and is upset that Naqash never told him. He forces him to go to doctor. Mahi's brother tries to convince his mom to accept Arisha's character as his wife. She doesn't and he leaves the room. Naqash dies of cancer in the hospital. Mahi tries to ask Ali for forgiveness but he doesn't listen, and she is left crying in front of the house. Ali and Mahi seem to be happy but then Mahi makes a scene on the balcony and it ends up looking like Mahi pushed her; antagonizing Mahi in everybody's eyes and Ali is right there when all this happens. Mahi falls off the balcony and gets paralyzed from legs. Ali ends up forgiving her because she loves him so much (what?). Mahi's brother and Arisha end up being happily accepted by his mother. In the end Mahi is shown looking out the window and remembering what Naqash said to her about his dreams. She is left lonely (DESPITE BEING THE NICEST ONE). Sara inaugurates the orphanage which was Naqash's dream to have and Ali sees Naqash saying "thank you, bro". And it ends.

What even was this ending? Sara ne sab kuch kar ke maafi mangli and Ali left Mahi for her. For me the problem was not Ali letting Mahi stay as his wife but it was him as always, believing Sara and not Mahi and he even left her. It was so disappointing but alas the show name was "Tera Ghum Aur Hum" so I guess I should've expected a depressing end but this wasn't depressing it was simply stupid. It shows that evil wins in the end cause Mahi left alone, Naqash died. Ali stupid ka stupid hii reh gaya. 

My track record with terrible shows at 9PM continues.. Mera Dil Mera Dushman, Uraan, now this. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜†

Thanks Azaan for giving reviews and saving my time. 

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

But Mahi was killed by Saraa.

That's what Saraa's parents were saying, at the hospital waiting area. Her mother was saying  "how she still cant believe Saraa killed Mahi". And Saraa's father says that Ali saw it with his own eyes.

The ending.. which is supposed to be the foundation of the whole story is incomplete/makes no sense. Mahi visiting her old home...and reminiscing in the first episode. Then the whole roof scene. And the story begins.

And then it ends with the same scene of the fall.. Saraa is paralysed..and Saraa kills Maahi..but (when...how...where?) All they showed was saraa lying on the lawn unconscious. And ali.

Assuming Mahi "slipped or fell down as well".. Saraa still didn't kill her...

The ending doesnt make any sense. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

But Mahi was killed by Saraa.

That's what Saraa's parents were saying, at the hospital waiting area. Her mother was saying  "how she still cant believe Saraa killed Mahi". And Saraa's father says that Ali saw it with his own eyes.

The ending.. which is supposed to be the foundation of the whole story is incomplete/makes no sense. Mahi visiting her old home...and reminiscing in the first episode. Then the whole roof scene. And the story begins.

And then it ends with the same scene of the fall.. Saraa is paralysed..and Saraa kills Maahi..but (when...how...where?) All they showed was saraa lying on the lawn unconscious. And ali.

Assuming Mahi "slipped or fell down as well".. Saraa still didn't kill her...

The ending doesnt make any sense. 

pehchaano main kaun?😎

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

pehchaano main kaun?😎

Lol.. a BASIC sheep trying to be unique? πŸ€”

My notifications told me a certain someone changed their username πŸ˜›

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan