Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Comparing Shukla Hatred with Rubina Hatred ? Really Kuch bhi i mean.🤢👎🏼

You are right!  she isn’t worth it! Why should I compare her to Sidharth!  It’s an insult to him 😆! 

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

After BB13, He's been in a few videos that's all but he hasn't got any work. Why? Is he the most nalla BB winner?

few ..???I think only two .

And he was out of work from a long time

And also thrown out of many shows. 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This forum is so obssessed with sidharth. They lost sleep over him during bb13 and yet could do nothing ,He still won. So the frustration levels rose. And so season 14 also needs a thread to vent out that frustration that their hatred for sid causes. 

But sidharth has that impact .And the few here are still reeling . Bhool hi nahi paa rahe sid ko. Kyaa karein bande main dum tha.  

The whole world knows that sid has a succesful career behind him. Bigboss was just another milestone in an already successful career. 

And as Bigboss himself said ,he added value to the show. 

Rest I am happy this cribbing here for sid has again started. Because whenever hatred for hik pours out here ,something good for him happens. Now waiting !!!!!!

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

This forum is so obssessed with sidharth. They lost sleep over him during bb13 and yet could do nothing ,He still won. So the frustration levels rose. And so season 14 also needs a thread to vent out that frustration that their hatred for sid causes. 

But sidharth has that impact .And the few here are still reeling . Bhool hi nahi paa rahe sid ko. Kyaa karein bande main dum tha.  

The whole world knows that sid has a succesful career behind him. Bigboss was just another milestone in an already successful career. 

Rest I am happy this cribbing here for sid has again started. Because whenever hatred for hik pours out here ,something good for him happens. Now waiting !!!!!!

Sidharth is still ruling hearts and forum ☺️super proud to be his fan... 

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cutiee0034

few ..???I think only two .

And he was out of work from a long time

And also thrown out of many shows. 

OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

🤣🤣

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Whoever wrote Paras is getting more work than Shukla was bang on 🤣

born-leader thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not a Shukla fan -- but the country had a lockdown right after BB. There's no new work, I guess. 

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: born-leader

Not a Shukla fan -- but the country had a lockdown right after BB. There's no new work, I guess. 

In k favourite ne to 10 bollywood movies. 5 Hollywood movies 15 webseroes 25 rap albums or 300 commercial kar k inko bless kar dia 😆

NINALOGY thumbnail

The behavior he showed in the show why would give him some big project.