Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

I already know๐Ÿ˜†

It's funny how obsessed you guys are wid TV stars though๐Ÿ˜†. You came back and searched for this post and answered it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

No offense to you but I find it extremely hilarious .๐Ÿ˜†

Just putting it here ....BBB 3 will just be cashing in on the huge popularity of last two seasons which was a hit bcz of Vikrant. So I already know BBB3 will also be a hit and ofcourse bcz of Sid's fans.

So congrats in advance ๐Ÿ˜Š.

i felt quiet hurt when you had said it and what the whole post was trying to put. How you refuted all the work he did in just seconds and how you are trying to refute the coming success even....ki woh toh kisi aur ki wajah se hogi types. But then aapka opinion hain and it is not like that i don't respect it.  Waise toh i have seen a lot of people bashing him and in a much much worst way. Some of which he deserve and some of it he doesn't. But then sirf kuch log hote hain jinke opinions se genuinely fark sa pad jaata hain. 

Khair that day i had thought that i will definitely tell you when he will finally get confirmed for this and dil se wanted him to get this one. And i did inform today....us waqt bekar mein aapse ladne se yeh mujhe kaafi better option laga tha. Aapko jitna hasna hain aap has sakte ho.....no issues...thoda toh tha hi shayad yeh aisa that you must be feeling ki kya jarurat hain.....ab toh mahine beet gaye. I know him getting a project doesn't changes your opinion on him but shayad i just wanted to tell you that it is not really like that he will never get good work. 

Thanks for the congrats dear though. I try to be rational as much as i can but i am a very emotional person at heart. Zindagi mei bhi if i hear a comment like that from someone which hurts me (its not like sabke comments but kuch logo ke)...instead of answering back, i put my hardwork to achieve what the other person was not expecting out of me. Though here it wasn't about me....it was about someone's work. I am glad he did made sure that he get a good project for himself.smiley1

Edited by EtherealRati - 3 years ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

i felt quiet hurt when you had said it and what the whole post was trying to put. How you refuted all the work he did in just seconds and how you are trying to refute the coming success even....ki woh toh kisi aur ki wajah se hogi types. But then aapka opinion hain and it is not like that i don't respect it.  Waise toh i have seen a lot of people bashing him and in a much much worst way. Some of which he deserve and some of it he doesn't. But then sirf kuch log hote hain jinke opinions se genuinely fark sa pad jaata hain. 

Khair that day i had thought that i will definitely tell you when he will finally get confirmed for this and dil se wanted him to get this one. And i did inform today....us waqt bekar mein aapse ladne se yeh mujhe kaafi better option laga tha. Aapko jitna hasna hain aap has sakte ho.....no issues...thoda toh tha hi shayad yeh aisa that you must be feeling ki kya jarurat hain.....ab toh mahine beet gaye. I know him getting a project doesn't changes your opinion on him but shayad i just wanted to tell you that it is not really like that he will never get good work. 

Thanks for the congrats dear though. I try to be rational as much as i can but i am a very emotional person at heart. Zindagi mei bhi if i hear a comment like that from someone which hurts me (its not like sabke comments but kuch logo ke)...instead of answering back, i put my hardwork to achieve what the other person was not expecting out of me. Though here it wasn't about me....it was about someone's work. I am glad he did made sure that he get a good project for himself.smiley1

It's okay it to emotional but don't get carried away wid these topics and discussion. I had forgotten abt this post since long.

Anyways I never meant he can't get good projects . Just dt at the time the post was made......he didn't hv any good projects at hand.

BBB is definitely a big project. Good luck to him.

Also I am not saying he isn't a good actor. But it's a fact dt d show has already made a name and place in people's heart. So it would be an easier feat dn a brand new one. Dts all.

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

This forum is so obssessed with sidharth. They lost sleep over him during bb13 and yet could do nothing ,He still won. So the frustration levels rose. And so season 14 also needs a thread to vent out that frustration that their hatred for sid causes. 

But sidharth has that impact .And the few here are still reeling . Bhool hi nahi paa rahe sid ko. Kyaa karein bande main dum tha.  

The whole world knows that sid has a succesful career behind him. Bigboss was just another milestone in an already successful career. 

And as Bigboss himself said ,he added value to the show. 

Rest I am happy this cribbing here for sid has again started. Because whenever hatred for hik pours out here ,something good for him happens. Now waiting !!!!!!

Nalla Bhalu shukla 

Originally posted by: ERA.

Bcoz he is the winner of bb๐Ÿคฃphuti qismat

BB13 is the best ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

BB11 is the worst ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ