Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Total eye roll worthy, comedy show hai...

Kunal says he is worried about both kuhu n baby... Mish gets excited n says everyone here are angry bcoz all love kuhu .. n Meenu too came to apologise for that... Meenu apologized kunal says even bhai is angry on maa but me n mish trust her... We will together find mish.  

Varsha recieves message from kuhu.. I love kunal n I'm going to him... 

In rjv

Maasi is stitching clothes for baby... Maami says from old clothes.   

Maasi says haan if it's boy then I've stitched clothes from abirs childhood dress...

If it's girls I've stitched from mish n kuhu childhood clothes which I got from rajshree Ben...  total cringe worthy let some peace naa... 

Maami says it's Meenakshi Rajvansh grandkid so she hass bought some high class clothes... Berates parul for her standards..

Abir comes there n says sahi hai baby ke liye old soft clothes ki kapde hi acha hai .. and asks maasi to teach him to stitch he too wants to do something for his baby... 

Maami goes from there...

Kuhu in alone road car broke down, phone breaks as she gets down car .. she sits on bench but drops her phone in bench...

Mishnal n Meenu reach rjv.. .they inform of kuhu missing... Abir asks kunal to track her phone.. Meenu tries to talk but abir doesn't listen... Asks mish to call varsha n get kuhu car number... Kunal says she is behind our house.. n goes to get her...

Precap - kunal doesn't find her, only her phone... Everyone are tensed.. kuhu is infront of rjv.. 

Diya, it’s not comedy! Comedy ki beizzati mat karo yaar! 

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Phir toh straight RJV chale jaati na 😆 Haan par yeh sab drama dekhne ko nahi milta 🤣

how can they run the remaining 4 episodes, if kuhuness and drama aren’t there!

Originally posted by: SheThought

KuKu scenes tomorrow 

And I think Abir is busy with the Mahila mandal in learning silai-kadai?

Am guessing he will be making cross-stich ka diaper cloth and baby's woolen sweaters and socks 

And Mishti must be busy running around between berating Meenu ma and apologizing to Varsha ma 

Wow!

yahi milega yaar!!! Koi doubt nahjn

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Yes it’s awesome, C minus grade 😆

No more Mishbir scene not even with their baby

Only K drama till Friday and last day K holding baby and rest of them dancing to Khushiyan bhi bantey around her.

Future life in RJV- Mishbir get up every morning and wash K’s feet and drink that water. They get to hold their kid only when K allows. Meenu has also lost her voice, K is the new BB. The End!

kuhu ka life ambition fulfilled- being the next Meenu 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Yeh Jas cab khatam karegi? Only 4 episodes left and still Mishti ki burai?

star plus knows only to ruin good shows..baad mein jayaen star us..my time will be saved now..need not watch any serials now and can do some household chores. 

totally upset..yaahaan poora story badal diya aur marriage wishes mein lead character ko badal diya 😡😡😡

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

no one is going to watch any shows in star plus..sara show now is bakwaas... let them.shut star plus😡

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just read the written update by Suta and wow! This show is unrecognisable. Is there any character that behaves like how they were originally written? It's a rhetorical question. Of course the answer is No.

Btw, thanks for the update, Suta, and for letting me know that I just need to tune in to watch the Navratri bit to catch the song and dance. 🤪

Edited by aquaHP - 3 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Just read the written update by Suta and wow! This show is unrecognisable. Is there any character that behaves like how they were originally written? It's a rhetorical question. Of course the answer is No.

Btw, thanks for the update, Suta, and for letting me know that I just need to tune in to watch the Navratri bit to catch the song and dance. 🤪

your dp..kusum kothari