Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Jasmine was sporting to take all the comments and I feel she'll be more involved here after. 

The way Rubina reacted to the rules is how I feel should have been every fresher's reaction. I almost feel like its BB ki Paathshala given the fresher's meekness to the seniors. Rubi laughing/low key mocking is what would help her survive the week till seniors are here so I don't mind seeing her in a rebel avtar.

Salman's focussing on Abhinav can only benifit him till he decides to be a little more involved.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SoPunk

You may be right. But I still expect him to come out of his shell, bcoz as I understand, he’s pretty short tempered. If he once comes out losing his temper, I think that will break his shell, then it will depend on his intelligence how & where he uses that, bcoz only anger won’t be enough. 

Even Eijaz is failing to strike a balance. When angry his brain doesn’t function and when the brain functions, he’s too reasonable to be illogical. That’s why he comes out as unidimensional. That doesn’t help. 

Like if Nikki wants to be illogical on sone issue, she can do it in a cool and calm manner & also in anger. She has that perfect balance. She can also be angry & reply logically 😊 Very few are as balanced as her, Infact none so far. 😆

Pavitra abd Rubina has a chance of catching up, but they are both not yet close to Nikki in that. Pavitra is still a bit raw and I think Abhinav is an obstacle for Rubina to play freely. 😊

We only disagree on one point and that’s Rubina and a abhinav 😆. But I agree she’s a sharp player, her comment on the rules of the game at the end was spot on and she’s not afraid to put it out there.