Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vandy_KD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Kirtuprabhas

Pls update new chapter soon , Make sure khushi is strong . Brainless Arnav , Teach them a lesson

Sure..was bit occupied ..will try to write soon..

No..oo...please dont scold Arnav..:). He has reacted what he has heard and seen...n he loves his sister..so any mere chance he would think any other way...? Not soon

Thanku 

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

For now the forum is staying open. But you could move to the fan fiction section.

Yes. Let's see. I would now keep the story in ipknnd forum itself. 

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: 12Sreema3

please god helo poor khushi

Hmm...she has to face lot

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: surrazdan

wow... i read all the parts in one go..

this is amazing..

Hey thanku so much:)

IAM glad u enjoyed...

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: aroohiw

Poor khushi i so hate anjali .So finally truth is out but like this sad.

God poor khushi inspite of working so hard anjali did this to her just bcos she is jealous of her omg she played with her reputation as well . I m glad khushi gave back to her but surely triggered her more.Cant wait for next update now arnav will start hating her and consider her like his I have really no idea how r u going to start their love story its gonna take hell ride .I have one request please please make khushi strong and tough nut to crack cos i know arnav is going to insult her very badly. Hope u show her strong and give back to everyone esp anjali she needs to be taught a lesson . Regarding sheetal karan is trying his best may b she will react once she sees khushi. Yaar what a smashing chapter. Cant wait for next one

Thanku dearest for such a lengthy review..

Thanku you for loving it .

Yeah I wanted khushi to face Anjali..

Hmm yes, my khushi is strong but again when problems surface it shakes every human a bit. But how they face is challenging..

Let's see how days ahead will be for Arnav n khushi..

More in next update:)

Kirtuprabhas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Pls update next part , i m waiting for next part

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vandy_KD

Hey,

So sweet of you. I can understand ur love for it... 

Oh that's great..please do inform me on updates and if it needs to be moved or admin would take care or for any other news..

Thanku again.

Hello!

So I FINALLY received some response from the Mods regarding this.

They have said that it is not compulsory to move the story unless you wish to. So basically, now it is upto you whether you wish to continue in the IPKKND forum or move to FF forum but no compulsion from their side.

I hope this clears any confusion that you may have had. 😳

Love,

Stuti

P.S. I've posted the news here in more detail if you wish to have a look -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154173070

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kirtuprabhas

Pls update next part , i m waiting for next part

uploading in few mins

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

Hello!

So I FINALLY received some response from the Mods regarding this.

They have said that it is not compulsory to move the story unless you wish to. So basically, now it is upto you whether you wish to continue in the IPKKND forum or move to FF forum but no compulsion from their side.

I hope this clears any confusion that you may have had. 😳

Love,

Stuti

P.S. I've posted the news here in more detail if you wish to have a look -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154173070

hey,

That's a great news. 

Thanku for all your effort in keeping forum alive.  :)

Love, tc

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Chapter-41                                                                   Dil Se Dil Tak

“Why your voice is so low beta. Sab theek hai na?”

Haan Amma, Just bit cold. Chalo amma, taxi has come. I will message you while boarding”

“Haan haan Amma..I will message you reaching Singapore Airport also”

Khushi cut the call and sat in taxi to board her early morning flight. Hiding the pain from the mother is the most excruciating task for anyone. You can never hide anything from the birth giver, but yet your mind won’t approve to open up at once. She controlled herself not to break herself out,  khushi knew her mother would  take unnecessary tension. She thought to explain about the breech once she home.

Her phone beeped with message after few minutes. It was from Kishore.

“Hey Khushi. Safe journey. Don’t worry, everything will be fine. Khushi, anytime any help, I am just a call away. Also if you need any help in financially, don’t hesitate.  Feel free..Tc. Msg after reaching”

The word finance hither hard. Till this hour of time, she did not realize that it’s not just about her work or career, but also about most crucial part of sustaining life. that is-Money. How she would handle everything without the obvious. –JOB and MONEY,and then moment later she paused to think about SHEETAL, the .police complaint,calls from police department , and then suddenly she did not receive any news from them. What’s happening!. Tears kept flowing silently as she rested her head on window pane.… God  please help me. You cant be so harsh on me.  She cried her heart loud inside..and then suddenly in that stillness of moment  ,the reminiscences of Arnav coming to kiss her appeared  infront of her. She opened her eyes in wrath.The words of Anjali on how she wished to trap MR Raijyada to be his GF echoed in her ears. She closed her eyes tightly again as she remembered Arnav distrust on her.  Her trance was broken as taxi person addressed her to get down as he stopped the car at the Airport entrance.

3hrs

“Reached Singapore airport.” Khsuhi dropped the message to her mother and was going for waiting area to board connecting flight for India. There were few miscall and msg from Payal , but she was in no position to tell her right now anything. She knew kishore might have intimated her.

Lost in thoughts, worried, she was walking in that empty lane almost dead tired of throwing her tears and sleepless night. Tears had dried down, her face looked weak. She walked and walked in search of place where she could sit with solace, but on the way she suddenly stopped in her tracks hearing someone‘s voice she least expected. Her eyes widened expressing bolt from the blue.

INDIA

“hey Bambie. Come .” Karan spoke, as he unlocked his flat door and welcomed Sheetal and the caretaker he appointed for her.

This was something he never imagined that he would bring someone to his home and would care someone to this extent. Every women came to his flat were of one night stand or few at past his Gf’s, but now the karma was playing its game well enough. He did not understand what to follow next and simply guided the nurse to take sheetal to his guest room. Sheetal, kept gazing at specific artifact at the wall which was very well decorated. Everything showcased the richness of karan lifestyle. She never visited such a big house in her life time. This was something very new for her. Her eyes motioned like a child in every direction but with a panic and sudden alarm in her eyes. Karan was quick to feel changes in her.

Hey is everything alright? You want to say something?”

Sheetal was now motionless. All the sudden change of behavior she opened up, was again gone.

Don’t worry. You are safe. Look she is your friend. She will take care of you” Karan said pointing to nurse.

Sheetal  did not bother to look at nurse nor at karan, her mind has taken to different world. As if she was standing in middle of ocean and all she could see is just drowning down…calling for help. As if someone was pulling her leg from bottom of ocean. She pressed her head hard with that panic attack suddenly.

Karan and nurse both for a min got worried, but nurse assured some rhymthic movements happen which are expected.

Nurse helped sheetal and made her to lie carefully in Karan guest room. After few minutes , Nurse freshened her up

Karan then hesitantly came inside, when nurse mentioned him that sheetal was still in hospital robes and that if there any clothes he can arrange for her. Karan noded and made a quick call to one of his female friend, to purchase few clothes and accessories and he briefed in some excuses for sudden demand.

He went inside holding his night robes and handed it to nurse.

I have arranged it,but for a time being, you can put this” Nurse noded, not clearly understanding the dynamics of their relation. Karan visited sheetal again after brief moment when nurse assured she was settled.She was sitting on that guest bed and was just gazing at the walls. Karan motioned his sight at her eye’s direction and saw her starring at photo frame.

“They are my parents.I lost them early in childhood. We were staying in London” He spoke seeing them. He paused for good long minute and spoke in emotional tone.

“Isnt they look gorgeous together” he spoke starring at the pic equally. He quickly broke his stupor and looked at her.

“Where are your parents?

“Do you remember where they stay?

“Acha, is this the first time you are in Mumbai?”

“Where did you stay before?” “Bangalore? Which place in karnataka? Or any other state?”

“I am sure..wherever you stayed it must be beautiful. Don’t you remember..?”

Karan was slowly trying to point out everything which could trigger something in her. Place, parents, family..but still there was no reaction. She did not care to respond anything.

“I think she should rest Let’s not force on her suddenly. Slowly.” Nurse guided him.

“By the way, do you think she understand English? Should I speak in Hindi?” Karan asked facing nurse and then sheetal

“Look like she understands right” He replied in quick.

It takes time sir,But iam sure will soon remember everything” As he conversed, nurse gave a tiny smile and simultaneously felt pity in a moment seeing sheetal condition.She assured even she will help this out

As karan was going out the door, he paused to interact with her again.

“By the way..Anamika naam kaisa rahega?….It suits you see!..perfect ANamika..kyu ki mai to tumhara naam jaanta hi nahi…or nahi kuch aur..”

Saying that he left the room in dismay.Took his phone and dialled Arnav

“Reached Mumbai? Buddy Iam coming to your flat.”

SHANGHAI:

What is this Iam reading?”  Manohar eyes widened as he was going through mail at early hour of day. It was bit late at night when he finished his meeting. He was initially taken back when Anjali informed Arnav left to Aiprort . It was never a case when he would go without calling or meeting him up. “Something should have disturbed him,” He gave a calculative thought that he had returned from Beijing with Khushi and he hoped something should not have gone wrong. He was worried of Arnav temperament of mind.

He dropped Arnav a message “Call me when free”

Anjali had planned well in advance to make sure Manohar should not be aware of Khushi;s  case.She was sure, Manohar is someone who would have given a chance for khushi toprove her innocence. She knew, Manohar would never be so hard .  When everything was sorted as per plans and now that all the things were done ,she came forward to tell Manohar about this news

“dad, I had to deal with terrible mess at Office. Guess you wont believe that..”

“ANjali, shall we talk tomorrow morning. Iam just tired” Manohar cut her short. He went off to sleep displaying his tiredness. His mind was equally uneasy too.

As he woke up, he first went through few of important mails.

There was one voice mail from Arnav-“Reached SNG. Flight delayed to INDIA”.

Before he could call back him, he glanced at next email which left in shock. It was regarding Khushi’s allegation and how she was terminated. After going through all, he went to Anjali to discuss the same.

What is this Iam reading?” 

Regarding Dad?”Anjali spoke as she came back from morning workout routine and was taking her shake.

Khushi

Anjali was prepared. She briefed him about the deception and how Khushi has breached the contract. As she finished, she was fuming with anger with how khushi behaved with her. Manohar was in thunderstruck. He was still in unbelievable state, as he could never go wrong in analyzing someone. How could he fail to understand Khushi was his constant internal question?  He later learnt about how Khsuhi spoke rudely with Anjali in ARnav presence.  He was now equally agitated.  Did he trust khushi for Arnav so easily? Or was Khushi somewhere innocent, but how could she do such act of misbehavior. But for the man of his position was he willing to spend that worth of his time when he could easily trust Anjali. Why not? She is his daughter.  Company has made the decision.

He did not bother to discuss more on this with Anjali. He was now wondering what might be on Arnav if he truly had developed any feelings for Khushi.  And he was sure, he was hurt. If it did not mattered, he would have not gone to airport without even contacting him. He dialed his number, but it was off. He dropped voice mail to call him back at earliest.

After few hours, as he reached office. He stopped at lift entrance. A trolley of laptops and other stuff was being being taken out by an admin workman. As he managed to come out from the lift, Khuhsi’s diary fell from the trolley making its way towards the ground. Manohar ignored and was going inside the lift, but suddenly stopped as his eyes fell upon the pic which was of his son.

He stopped and asked the person to handle it. He looked at the writings on left,and picture of ARnav tugged on right side. He was left stunned. He quickly glanced at the first page of the diary.

This diary belongs to KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA-. Everything written from Dil se..”

SINGAPORE AIRPORT

Life is certainly uncertain. When your heart starts sending you electric signals time and  again, its tough to come out of it. The same was with Arnav, as he remembered his meeting with Khushi in the same airport a month before. Life gives you unknowingly many choices to listen to that inner voice, but we least ignore them. The connecting flight from Singapore to Mumbai was cancelled due to technical failure and that the next one scheduled was later next day. The private jets were not available at that early eve of morning. Arnav had to spend the time in hotel. He freshened up and was back to airport to take the next flight to Mumbai. He was waiting in Business lounge , when he was mused over with Khushi;s memories s of following him in same airport. How she was overlooking and following him and how he caught her and questioned. And how she denied the fact of knowing him.It was long time since then, least he imagined he would next encounter khushi  so frequently and then he would spend time so closely with her. With every good memory , he would finally be reminded of the words she spoke so rudely to Anjali. That almost kiss, those words to anjali everything echoes inside him. He was cursing his every nerve sitting in BLaunge when he got a call from karan

Did you reach? I am coming to your place!”

F**K man. Iam stuck at SNG airport. Engine issue.””

whaat!. Why didnot you opt Private jet this time?”

It’s totally nuisance here and its Long story leave. Anyway I have now flight in another hour”

Arnav came out  from the lounge and stood near the large window panel to overlook one indoor water fountain.He walked near its vortex when he was above to almost dash into the lady he least expected. But what left him more surprised was, she was busy looking someone, least aware of her surroundings.

Whom are you following today Miss Gupta?” He spoke seeing her

Khushi was lost in her own world, depressed about events that turned her world upside down overnight. She was walking in that empty channel almost dead tired of shedding her tears and sleepless night, but now her tears had dried down, her face looked weak. She was walking towards the boarding gate mentioned on ticket when on the way she suddenly stopped hearing a familiar voice. The tone was loud. She turned in the direction of voice when she saw the person had his back facing her and was speaking in phone

SNG aiport mai stuck ho gaye hai. Next flight to Mumbai thori der mai hai..aake batata hoon”

Khushi eyes widened with surprise  “Ye awaaj to ..”

But she was still not sure, she took few steps towards the person, when she saw him going as he cut his phone call. She followed him slowly, carefully. She was left in disbelief, as she saw him finally from the corner.

“Shyam jiju?”

What is he doing here?”

and akka?”

She fumed with anger as she saw him from far away.  From past one month, she has been struggling with absolutely no contact about them and here he is smiling talking someone in phone. She took her mobile out and called to his number. The number was still off, Obvious she realized he has changed his number. She fast tracked her steps towards him in rage.  He walked to his right and then took an elevator. Khushi increased her pace to reach him, but few people came in between them.  She managed to pass them and reached the business class lounges division. But she lost the track of him. She turned to her left and then right, but could not find him. She kept walking taking left searching for him in every outlet she encountered. She came out near one indoor water fountain.

Shit. Where did shyam jiju go”  

Distressed, confused, having concerned look on her face she motioned in all direction, that where he disappeared,  equally wondering what he was doing alone and that her fear and worry for sheetal grew more and more.  

She suddenly was bought out from daze when she heard her name calling from back.

Whom are you following today Miss Gupta?

Khushi was left in jolt as she slowly turned back to see Arnav standing behind. She stared at him in shock for good few seconds.

let me think!. 48hrs?No!. not even 24 hours, Right? May be 12 hrs, that you have been accused of contract breaching? Or may be in cheating? Copying? Ah.. wait !  He paused suddenly seeing her strange look.”Iam actually amazed to see, there is not even any guilt on your face and infact you are happily searching for someone

Khushi avoided his gaze and looked at other side.

Which celebrity!?”Arnav mocked again and continued

Khushi turned his sight to face his eyesight again hearing his remarks.

“I don’t think so, you deserve my explanation.” She replied in harsh tone.

Arnav was now more irritated with her tone of reply and equally agitated as she replied ignoring him.

“Off course, someone like me, don’t deserve to know about you, but still Iam surprised how smart you can play with your white lies. A women who can shamefully play a victim of sick and convey a good lie to your future husband, no doubt can play wonder of tricks in her job.

“Dekhiye” Khushi opened her mouth to reply, but Arnav continued.

“What all lies you have buried inside you Khushi? For the benefit of?”. You proved again and again, that women are not be trusted. Ah..women like you”

He conversed fuming with anger. Khushi gazed at him sharply.

How do you face yourself Khushi for all the lies and cheat? “ Arnav was in totally different zone. His internal trust was broken, he was not in a position to accept something coming from her.

Khushi was exhausted. She was in no position to reply or give an explanation to him, because she knew he won’t believe now to whatever she would explain him. She was also in no position to plead him to listen to her. She held her high self esteem.

Getting no reply from her irked him more.

How you are going to face your parents Khushi? You dad? Did they teach you the same?”Did your mother encouraged you? Power, promotion, cheating, mm..

Stop it !. Mr raijyada. I say stop it” Khushi lost her calm finally. Offcourse how could she allow to bring her parents into all this mess.

You don’t have any rights to talk about them.  If iam not giving you any explanation means it does not mean you can speak anything

Oh!. Bura laga? So you understand right, it hurts when someone speaks about the family. I felt exactly the same when you fell so low to speak so rudely to my sister. I would have destroyed your life if ”

He came close to her and raised his finger.

“ IFF? To kiya kyu nahi?

“Because somewhere Ifelt..” Arnav stopped suddenly to gaze into her deep eyes which had tears filled in again. Khushi looked bewildered with the way he stopped

You know Mr Raijyada. I might have spoken many small lies, but you know my job, work is my passion and I love it. I could never do such a thing which Iam blamed for.  There is a conspiracy , there is a politics and if I tell you, who played, you won’t believe me.  But you know I did not feel more bad for losing the job, I felt bad for the thing that I was not allowed to prove my innocence.  For the company for which I worked tirelessly didnot give me any opportunity so that I can prove all allegations are false.“ Khushi replied in a bit of composed tone

“Agar aapko itna hi shok hai, why don’t you go and find the truth if you are so much keen on it. I will bet on my life. But no, the truth will break you. So let’s better leave it here.  And also, , only if you could even spare a moment to give me a chance.only for a moment you could trust me,  after all that happened yesterday between us

Nothing happened!” Arnav shouted in small tone.

what was that then?You came forward to almost Ki…Did you had any ..” She was unable to bring anything about that kiss moment; neither Arnav was ready to accept it.

Nothing happened!.And Keep your middle class and lame excuses with yourself Miss gupta .Infact you should worry about your job now more.

Middle class opportunist like you can only give these statements!”

So much was disturbing inside his small frame of mind . The closeness of moments they spend, those false allegations on her, her remarks,his heart silently beating for her, that attraction and that news of Khushi being his fan which came as a surprise for him and which he was not able to come in terms. How could she not disclose anything of that. Why did not she? ,If she was truly his fan. Why she acted and lied always as if aware of nothing.But he was not in ready to ask anything about that.

Both of their eyes gazed equally for good few moments. This time the gape was different. One depicted silently how could you not trust me after all the moments and the time we spent together, other eyes replied silently stating how could you cheat and lie to me so easily after spending the time being so close. WHY? Was the question popped internally by both of them?

They strance broke, when one of the lady came almost near to them to address Arnav.

oh my god , I cant believe its you!. Mr Arnav Singh Raijayda, the actor. Iam your huge fan.. If you don’t mind can you please sign the autograph?

Khushi eyes widened hearing her. She looked in shock from her sight to Arnav, as he saw him being twitchy. Arnav remembered those words from PA.

She is an adherent fan of you.”

She maintains a dedicated fan page of you”

Don’t you have sense that you are disturbing my personal space.” Arnav replied in fury purposely. He wanted to see Khushi reactions.

The fan politely apologized and went away.  Khushi looked at her going and turned to see aRnav giving an intense look.

“You know, some people won’t change.” Khsuhi replied harshly..

Right!. Infact you are the right example. Middle class people portray themselves as fans and ”

Ye kya middle class attitude ke baarein mei laga rakha hai.? You know, now iam so ashamed of people who are in power. Because just few hours before I have seen how even people with rich class and top position can fall so low. She paused and looked into his deep eyes which were starring right at her.

Waise bhi, wanted to ask you from many days, aaj puch hi leti hu.. What is the reason behind this rude stance -Mr ArnavSingh Raijyada.  Aapko middle class sai ,poor people sai infact fans sai bhi problem hai..  Kis baat ka attitude hai aapko?  For being so famous?   If being famous and rich comes with such a bad outlook, then I would never want to dream of becoming one.”

Khushi moves closer to him and speaks confidently to ArnavYes, I may be typical middle class girl, but I am proud of it.

Arnav was now watching her closely., to those eyes which have unknowingly sent several signals into his heart right from the day he first saw her. He wanted to pinpoint her that lie which she has spoken from the day they met. He was in no position to ignore and go.  Khushi continued. She got bit emotional. The fact that Arnav was mocking her this much, she was unable to bear. Somewhere she had developed those long lasting deep feelings for him. That attraction was somewhere gone beyond their control.Somewhere in that corner of heart, the soreness, the words, everything mattered.

The fame, name what you are enjoying is because of the same middle class family -Mr Raijyada. Same middle class family,who will watch your serials, those repeated telecast, make you household name,and make you earn a fame. Those so called your rich class society people, I don’t think they will waste their time in melodramatic serials you act.  Aap kya jante ho. Log fan ke peeche kaise pagal hote hai. They keep thinking about those scenes, imagine with the hero they like, they worry for character they are huge fan of. They keep google searching almost every day about them, keep all the latest updates, and desperately wait for them to showwww..

Arnav drags her closer, before she could complete her sentence.

Kyu khushi, tumhe kaise pata, mere fans kaise hote hai? You never see those melodramatic serials right?   Bolo   talking with his husky voice, was again looking straight into her eyes, those moist eyes and then he observed her shivering lips..

Kyu ki Mai aapki

aapki? Meri kya Khushi?” He questioned her back with her statement which she did not complete. He was able to sense her sudden uneasiness.

“Kuch nahi.

Arnav pulled her still closer and whispered softly

“Sab kuch fans ke liye? Aur waise bhi thoda credit hame bhi dedo, log aise hi kisi par fida nahi hote. Kuch baat to hogi mujmein.  No one will be crazy just like that on anyone.

His eyes now shifted back towards her shimmering lips.

Pagal hai wo sab. Mai kehti hu log apna time waste karte hai screen ke samne”.  she tries to come out from his strong grip. He holds her stronger and stronger twisting her hand holding from behind. She grasp in pain. She was trying to come out from his grip. He saw those heavy drops of tears almost like pearl falling from her eyes, he realized he was too hard on her. ‘She is in pain.’ He suddenly releases his hand. Khushi looks at her hand, which now had his finger marks,due to his strong grip. She was angry, she was hurt. She never imagined this day would come. With tears in her eyes , she spoke to him.

“Goodbye Mr Raijyada, appko apni duniya Mubarak. Because small people like us don’t have any place in your big world and  ”.Suddenly it was hard for her to continue. , but with heavy heart she spoke again “I have not breached any contract nor did I do anything wrong . All allegations are false . I have being framed and for all wrong reasons. Arnav could see tiny droplets falling on her cheek.  She suddenly felt the urge to tell him this again. Khushi turned to walk inside.She was about to turn back and wanted to see him for one last time, when Arnav calls out her name. Khushi..”. As she turned back to face him, an unknown pain was haunting her.

you really didn’t know who I was?  You never watched my any of work?” Why am I so bothered to hear it from her. What does it matter –dammed’.He was cursing himself for asking this question again., but somewhere his heart demanded an answer from her. Somewhere he wanted to hear it from her. May be it mattered to him.  

“common khushi, speak the truth, and I promise I will make sure you will get back your job “ He spoke within himself. He deeply looked into her eyes waiting for an answer.

“NO.She replied after a brief thought of moment

“NO!. I have never seen any of your serials and will never dare to see in future.”  She replied back in harsh irritated tone.For a moment, she wanted to tell the truth and get relieved, but did it matter now she thought? Does he deserve to know? There are many important things right now in my life to worry about. He does not deserve to know the truth, for someone who could not trust me after all that moment we spent together. He would again blame me for opportunist. Maybe again he will question me and accuse me of lying. No. Never, some things should be left unsaid. Anjali’s words were echoing within her.

“ No “ She spoke slowly and distanced herself keeping a foot backward

“ No “ she further took few steps back

“ NO”  She repeated to him again slowly and turned finally to go towards exit. She wiped her tears and this time she walked away without turning back to see him.

She is you fan

NO. I have not seen your serials”” her words echoed within him

Again a Lie”.Arnav presses his feet on ground, holding the grill standing near that water fountain,.

He went away in opposite direction in the executive lunge.He had his closed and was waiting for the call to board the flight when he heard his name out.

He turned to see the same familiar face,

Hello Mr raijyada!”

Hello” Arnav responded but he was not sure where he had seen the person.

Lagta hai, aap hame bhool gaye”. Shyam came forward and took a seat opposite him in a couch.

Remember last we met in Dubai airport. My name is”.

Oh yeah!. Arnav remembered how shyam was offering the need of women supplies for  parties ” He was now equally agitated remembering about him

Arey kahi aap yeh to nahi soch rahe , ki Iam following you” He laughed out hard. “Wo hamari business expansion bahut badh rahi hai..” he continued

Arnav ji, ye to bahut bura hai. I understand you have denied my offer on women’s, but atleast don’t interfere in our business. Don’t we know how the entertainment business are in need of all these. I was so hurt, when I learnt about you were behind rescuing some women off Mumbai coast. It was our consignment to dubai.  This is certainly unaffair

Something illegal is definitely not fair

But pehali to aapne aise kabhi interest nahi dikahaya. Suddenly? We are still wondering who was the source or informer to you. Aap ko inform kisne kiya?”

None of your business

But Mr raijyada,  itne jaldi aise social worker mat baniye. Aapka to dubai ka bhi naata hai….aajkal hamari bhi dubai mai jaan pehchaan achi ho rahi hai..”

Arnav raised his head to look at him , giving him daring look understanding an implication of his statement.

What did you say?”Arnav questioned him straight

Arey kuch nahi. “He gave a cunning smile. “Forget about that maal, “ he bent his body forward to converse with him closely. “How about something original.  ? I deal even in drugs.”

Arnav again stared at him sharply

Ab ye kyaa baat hui. Now don’t say Raijyada or any other star parties, ye supply nahi hota…I can get you fair deal and the original fed in smoke!”

Well, Arnav knew all these are common in their late night parties.Smoke, drinks and the drugs. But he was not someone to deal with some cheap agent like this, nor the one he was in any favour of drugs.

You are right, Raijyada party is not complete without the alcohol, but you know I don’t include the low-cost pick over, I have a standard. He paused to smirk . ARnav bent his body slightly and equally conversed in low tone 

Next time you offer me something like this , I will make sure you are behind bars for offering me on drugs and women. Be carefull”  

Arnav finished and got up from couch to board a flight leaving an incensed Shyam .

Khushi promised herself not to think about him. But can memories fade away so easily. Those beautiful memories with someone you followed like crazy…But she decided to bury it down, deep down this time,

Dil ke gamm ke baadlo pe likha hai tumhara naam,

Kyu ye lagaav hua badnaam,

Waada kiya tha apne dil se ki,  kamzor na hona kabhi,

Lekin vaade kaha nibhaye jaate kabhi.

Har ek lamha har ek pal mein tumhara zikar tha,

Kuch toh dil se dil tak ka rishta tha,

Mere pagalpan ne mujhe iss tarah ghera ki

Uljano ke aise chakravyuh mein fasa diya….

END

Hey friends,

So how was it?:) Waiting for your comments asusual..:)

Thanku for all the love for the story. 

See you with next update...till then tc, stay safe, love