Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Preeta841

Rishabh will surely decide to accept sherlyn means ? Ha even I feel eventually preeta will fall for rishabh but will rishabh know that preeta also loves him .

befora rishta track makers have to establish this point that rishabh and preeta are faithful to their marriages. they have established it in case of preeta. now they have to show something like this in rishabh's case.

so i guess with sherlyn's repeated attempts to get close to rishabh, he will eventually decide to compromise and consummate his marriage. but he wont be successful as pregnancy truth will come out on the same day. 🤔

@bold. its a long way to go ðŸ˜† for me it would be enough if preeta realizes it in a monologue. rishabh ko pata chalna to baad ki baat.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: an_am

befora rishta track makers have to establish this point that rishabh and preeta are faithful to their marriages. they have established it in case of preeta. now they have to show something like this in rishabh's case.

so i guess with sherlyn's repeated attempts to get close to rishabh, he will eventually decide to compromise and consummate his marriage. but he wont be successful as pregnancy truth will come out on the same day. 🤔

@bold. its a long way to go ðŸ˜† for me it would be enough if preeta realizes it in a monologue. rishabh ko pata chalna to baad ki baat.

Because of sherlyn get close to him will he really decide to consummate his marriage? I really doubt about that i think it has to be more than that i guess. I hope rishabh know when preeta fall for him. And I even feel that makers might even show almost consummation but not full I guess

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeta841

Because of sherlyn get close to him will he really decide to consummate his marriage? I really doubt about that i think it has to be more than that i guess. I hope rishabh know when preeta fall for him. And I even feel that makers might even show almost consummation but not full I guess

@bold 1: yes probably otherwise why did they make sherlyn distance herself from prithvi and mahira. and now trying to get cosy with rishabh.

@bold: ye bohat baad ki baatain hain. aur kdb ki speed ka to pata hi hai.