Bollywood CC # 56- Page 82

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

63.4k

Users

62

Likes

865

Frequent Posters

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Where is Zoinks? I hope she's doing well.

I saw her comments in the main forum topics . She is just posting less in the CC these days .

Edited by Daechwita - 6 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Daechwita

I saw her comments in the main forum topics . She is just posting less in the CC these days .

I wonder why. CC is so fun these days.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

I wonder why. CC is so fun these days.

I mean there isn’t much going in Bollywood to discuss these days ... 😒

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Daechwita

I mean there isn’t much going in Bollywood to discuss these days ... 😒

Bollywood mein toh kabhi kuchh nahi hota. Everything’s predictable and boring. Old Bollywood gossip mast hoti thi.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".