Originally posted by: VintageWine
Where is Zoinks? I hope she's doing well.
I saw her comments in the main forum topics . She is just posting less in the CC these days .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Where is Zoinks? I hope she's doing well.
I saw her comments in the main forum topics . She is just posting less in the CC these days .
Originally posted by: Daechwita
I saw her comments in the main forum topics . She is just posting less in the CC these days .
I wonder why. CC is so fun these days.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
I wonder why. CC is so fun these days.
I mean there isn’t much going in Bollywood to discuss these days ... 😒
Article ke liye pic film se dhund Kar laate hai
Originally posted by: Daechwita
I mean there isn’t much going in Bollywood to discuss these days ... 😒
Bollywood mein toh kabhi kuchh nahi hota. Everything’s predictable and boring. Old Bollywood gossip mast hoti thi.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0