As expected it’s a very chill song.Zayn looks great though .
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
As expected it’s a very chill song.Zayn looks great though .
Priyanka and Nick’s chef makes some amazing looking food https://instagram.com/wholesam?igshid=w6docsbny7it
https://twitter.com/XXL/status/1309345140046258176?s=20
He got away with shooting her wtf 😵.
Knife attack and people left stabbed near Charlie Hebdo’s offices in Paris.
Finding pet friendly lodges and resorts in the mountains of India is such a task 😑 Other than the north east, there are no good options.
Dutt 🤣
Every time dutt posted a pic with someone that person was in trouble 🤣.
https://twitter.com/Being_Humor/status/1309165949103345668?s=19
Where is Zoinks? I hope she's doing well.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0