Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Oh ok...here you go then.  I just used the "Translate Tweet" option.   May not translate it perfectly, but you can get a hang of what is being said.

KR: I am a kshtrani (brave woman). I can cut my head, but I cannot bow my head! I will always raise my voice for the honor of the nation. I live with honor, respect, self-respect and will live proudly as a nationalist! I will never compromise with the principle, I will never do it! Jai Hind .

(Mein ek kshatrani hoon.  Sar kata sakti hoon, lekin sar jhuka sakti nahi!  Rashtr ke samman ke liye hamesha aawaaz buland karti rahungi.  Maan, sammaan, swaabhimaan ke saath jee hoon aur garv se rashtrawadi bankar jeeti rahungi.  Siddhant ke saath nahi kabhi samjhauta ki hoon nahi kabhi karungi.  Jai Hind)

AK: There is only one sister - only Manikarnika. You take four to five and go to China.                               See how much has penetrated to the inside. Show them that even as long as you                                       have no hair of this country can be tied. One day's journey from your house is just to                               LAC. Go lioness. Jai Hind .

(Bas ek tu hi hai behen - eklauti Manikarnika.  Tu na chaar paanch ko le ke chad ja Cheen (China) pe.  Dekho kitna andar tak ghus aaye hai.  Dikha de unko bhi ki jab tak tu hai, iss dekh ka koi baal bhi baanka nahi kar sakta.  Tere ghar se ek din ka safar hai bas LAC ka.  Ja sherni.  Jai Hind)

KR: Ok I go to the border, you want to move on to the next Olympics, the country wants gold                  medals haha ha it is not a B grade film where the artist becomes anything, you start taking                    metaphor a lot, how long have you been so retarded Gone, we were very clever when we                        were friends

(Thik hai mein border pe jaati hoon aap agle olympics mein chale jaana, desh ko gold medals chahiye ha ha ha yeh sab koi B-grade film nahi hai jahan kalaakar kuch bhi ban jaata hai, aap to metaphors ko literally lene lage, itne mandbuddhi kabse ho gaye, jab hamari dosti thi tab to kaafi chatur the)

AK:  Your life is now metaphor sister. Every thing is also metaphor. Every charge is metaphor. So much metaphor has hit you on Twitter that the public has started calling the unemployed generator as your dialogue writer. Nobody knows better than you how improvise you are.  

(Teri zindagi hi ab metaphor ho gayi hai behen. Har kahi baat bhi metaphor hai. Har ilzaam metaphor hai. Itna metaphor de mara hai tumne twitter pe ki janta, berozgaari generate ko tumhara dialogue writer kehne lag gayi hai. Jab ki mujhse accha koi nahi jaanta tum kitna accha improvise karti ho.)

Edited by liberiangirl - 3 years ago
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

Is this supposed to be the break time snack for us  warriors here?  🤣

No this is to inspire Kangana to eat healthy. A healthy mind resides in a healthy body. 🤣

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Oh ok...here you go then.  I just used the "Translate Tweet" option.   May not translate it perfectly, but you can get a hang of what is being said.

KR: I am a kshtrani (brave woman). I can cut my head, but I cannot bow my head! I will always raise my voice for the honor of the nation. I live with honor, respect, self-respect and will live proudly as a nationalist! I will never compromise with the principle, I will never do it! Jai Hind .

(Mein ek kshatrani hoon.  Sar kata sakti hoon, lekin sar jhuka sakti nahi!  Rashtr ke samman ke liye hamesha aawaaz buland karti rahungi.  Maan, sammaan, swaabhimaan ke saath jee hoon aur garv se rashtrawadi bankar jeeti rahungi.  Siddhant ke saath nahi kabhi samjhauta ki hoon nahi kabhi karungi.  Jai Hind)

AK: There is only one sister - only Manikarnika. You take four to five and go to China.                               See how much has penetrated to the inside. Show them that even as long as you                                       have no hair of this country can be tied. One day's journey from your house is just to                               LAC. Go lioness. Jai Hind .

(Bas ek tu hi hai behen - eklauti Manikarnika.  Tu na chaar paanch ko le ke chad ja Cheen (China) pe.  Dekho kitna andar tak ghus aaye hai.  Dikha de unko bhi ki jab tak tu hai, iss dekh ka koi baal bhi baanka nahi kar sakta.  Tere ghar se ek din ka safar hai bas LAC ka.  Ja sherni.  Jai Hind)

KR: Ok I go to the border, you want to move on to the next Olympics, the country wants gold                  medals haha ha it is not a B grade film where the artist becomes anything, you start taking                    metaphor a lot, how long have you been so retarded Gone, we were very clever when we                        were friends

(Thik hai mein border pe jaati hoon aap agle olympics mein chale jaana, desh ko gold medals chahiye ha ha ha yeh sab koi B-grade film nahi hai jahan kalaakar kuch bhi ban jaata hai, aap to metaphors ko literally lene lage, itne mandbuddhi kabse ho gaye, jab hamari dosti thi tab to kaafi chatur the)

AK:  Your life is now metaphor sister. Every thing is also metaphor. Every charge is metaphor. So much metaphor has hit you on Twitter that the public has started calling the unemployed generator as your dialogue writer. Nobody knows better than you how improvise you are.  

(Teri zindagi hi ab metaphor ho gayi hai behen. Har kahi baat bhi metaphor hai. Har ilzaam metaphor hai. Itna metaphor de mara hai tumne twitter pe ki janta, berozgaari generate ko tumhara dialogue writer kehne lag gayi hai. Jab ki mujhse accha koi nahi jaanta tum kitna accha improvise karti ho.)

LOL Kashyap is on fire! Hilarious. And I like that he's fluent in Hindi so he can reply to her dramatics without missing a beat or being insulting.

Edited by Sashay01 - 3 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Is this supposed to be the break time snack for us  warriors here?  🤣

Damn phuxk man 😆! What even did I do there🤣.

U better edit ur post 🤣. 

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am seriously intrigued whether the Kangana supporters in Twitter and other social networking sites are authentic, if so I am worried about the IQ of them . I mean even a kid can decipher that this woman is a selfish opportunist and liar. 

I don't consider any of the celebrity as role model. I am aware that all of them has vested interest but this lady is vile and manipulative than a bad politician.

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

thnx mate, appreciate it 😃

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I used to like Urmila. I feel disgusted with her right now. Start respecting your colleagues. Don't stoop so low just to get two minutes of fame. Shame on her. 

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heartbleed

I used to like Kangana. I feel disgusted with her right now. Start respecting your colleagues. Don't stoop so low just to get two minutes of fame. Shame on her. 

You got the name wrong. corrected it for you.👍🏼

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You got the name wrong. corrected it for you.👍🏼

🤔