Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThePhilosopher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I often say that the best way to realise reality is to experience it yourself with all your senses. This means that Anupamaa will only realise what is truth is by seeing it, hearing it and being conscious in a particular moment where she catches the two red handed. Until then, itโ€™s going to be all denial. 

I do hope though that when that happens she will actually leave him. 

On the other hand, imagine if Rakhi later calls off the wedding saying that she suspects Toshu will become a cheater like his father ๐Ÿ˜‚ that would be so good!! 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Andy3456

Aah yes. That Ravanraaj is Shri Ram for Anu 

Hope Anu hudh dekhle ussko

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Love perfect reply of anirudh  to vanraj a.   Vanraj have thought like I control  anupama by scolding her  and made her bhigi  bili in same way I can shut every one mouth by stern voice 

See it is only ur wife is afraid of u but that doesn't not mean whole  world will be afraid of u 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Love perfect reply of anirudh  to vanraj a.   Vanraj have thought like I control  anupama by scolding her  and made her bhigi  bili in same way I can shut every one mouth by stern voice 

See it is only ur wife is afraid of u but that doesn't not mean whole  world will be afraid of u 

anupama blind trust will break her soo hard and vinraj know this that anupama trust him  soo badly

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

anupama blind trust will break her soo hard and vinraj know this that anupama trust him  soo badly

I feel bad for anupama. She is just like my favourite character Dr.Mauli from silsila badalte rishto ka. Mauli had blind faith in her husband .Many people warned her but she never believed anyone. It was too late when she saw reality in front of his eyes .Her so called best friend was sleeping with her husband but she was very innocent so never doubted them. At last she lost her everything to so called best friend and paid price of her blind faith.

I hope anupama wouldn't lost her everything to kavya . If vanraj leaves her for kavya, it will be biggest turning point of anupama's life.

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I feel bad for anupama. She is just like my favourite character Dr.Mauli from silsila badalte rishto ka. Mauli had blind faith in her husband .Many people warned her but she never believed anyone. It was too late when she saw reality in front of his eyes .Her so called best friend was sleeping with her husband but she was very innocent so never doubted them. At last she lost her everything to so called best friend and paid price of her blind faith.

I hope anupama wouldn't lost her everything to kavya . If vanraj leaves her for kavya, it will be biggest turning point of anupama's life.

idk what makers gonna show but after vinraj get expose i dont want anupama to forgive vinraj soo easily what he did he need to be ignored but i feel vinraj dont care if anupama  ignored him becoz makers never show vinraj have feeling for her whenever vinraj support her he support becoz he want to make kavya jealous 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ThePhilosopher

I often say that the best way to realise reality is to experience it yourself with all your senses. This means that Anupamaa will only realise what is truth is by seeing it, hearing it and being conscious in a particular moment where she catches the two red handed. Until then, itโ€™s going to be all denial. 

I do hope though that when that happens she will actually leave him. 

On the other hand, imagine if Rakhi later calls off the wedding saying that she suspects Toshu will become a cheater like his father ๐Ÿ˜‚ that would be so good!! 

Even then Anu will be blamed

This family sux

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He is not possessive for anupama because he loves her. She is his wife so if she wants to breathe, he needs to be OK with that. He is a classic case of MCP who sees his wife as his possession not an equal life partner. It has nothing to do with love. It is that typical male (esp. Indian) mentality where rules are different for wife and husband. I have seen this myself around me. it still happens even with indian families living in countries like US.