Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: radix

Like everybody said, one of the best entry scenes of TV.

arnav ki entry 

Too bad that sheesh mahal building never reused in the future episodes. There were so many writers here written about that scenario.

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (2011-2013)

Thank you so much rads.  Last night I was thinking of adding pictures and when I woke up I found your pictures.  Lovely!  

Cheers......

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubulswt

amazing analysis dear

Arnav's character progress in this from epi 1 to last is some this worth watching 

being ruthless to devoted lover of Khushi a beautiful journey

first few episode ASR is some one you will love and hate at same time 

Thank you!  Yes,  you are right, we loved to hate him and hated to love him.

Nafrat Paas Aane N De, Mohabbat Door Jaane Na De.

Cheers....

Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savera84

First of all, my heartfelt thanks to Admin of India Forums and Moderators of this forum.

I said, I will post character analysis on other characters when I posted my views on Anjali.  I think the time has come to talk about Arnav.

That was my first ever full pledged topic on IF and I promise this will not be my last.

Please keep in mind, this format and title may change as per guidance we receive.

Episode 1:

You can watch all episodes  Here

Arnav arrived on the scene in a helicopter, just like a Rajkumar.  As soon as he arrived, he did not waste any time in small talk with press or checking the fashion show arrangements.  He went straight to business. To show his Chacha (uncle) his place.

He patiently waited like a Cheetah.  He waited until his uncle missed enough loan payments so, the lender has no other choice but to sell the property to retrieve his principal amount.  He was morally and ethically within his boundaries.  

As soon as his Chacha missed the last payment he went for the jugular.

When he opened the fashion show he was calm and composed.  When he heard Anjali from the back ground, he turned his microphone off to speak with his sister in a soft tone.  That wasn’t a conversation for public.  After initial answers, when she further questioned his interest in buying the sheesh mahal, he put his foot down and stopped the conversation.  Once the introductions were made and Anjali left, he felt exhausted.  He needed a moment for himself.  He needed to close his eyes.

That was a victorious moment as well as emotionally draining.  His mother shot herself and his sister was abandoned at the altar.  In that vulnerable moment, disaster struck.  After he became a businessman no one ever dared to interfere in his well organised matters and here a chit of a girl not only entered his fashion show in wrong coloured clothes but also stood frozen and slipped and fell in his arms.  How will he feel?  How will he react?

My thoughts – Arnav is a ruthless businessman.  When he strikes his enemies, he tells them the reason.  He loves his sister.  Though as a brother he will do anything for her, he won't let her question him any more than required.

What do you think?

Please leave your thoughts.

Please like, comment (with 2 or 3 lines at least) and participate in discussions in any topic which is posted on this forum.  Please show your support in keeping the forum open.

#SaveIPKforum

Cheers……

All the best Raji for this thread.

You had made a lovely post on Anjali and yours was the only thread where I took the courage to participate because I had noticed It was blasphemous to call Anjali out on other platforms. 

Anyway back to this thread. 

Awesome post with details on his entry his confrontation with his Chacha and then the fashion show. Yoyr

Here's my two cents. 

Arnav's entry is probably the best entry of any ML on ITV

The moment he takes off his sunglasses you see the pain in his eyes and his eyes tells you that Sheesh Mahal holds some painful memories for him 

Then the next scene he's ruthless his eyes filled with vengeance 

He made it clear that he never misses his target (his chacha) and money isn't his indulgence but profession. Imo He meant he doesn't spend money on vices which can ruin him like his uncle but uses it to wield power. 

Then Anjali arrives there unexpectedly and he introduces his sister and answers her that He bought the house for her. He is a doting brother who'd lay the world at her feet. 

Like you observed that he'd put his out his foot down when needed. 

Then he closes his eyes to compose himself and right at that moment as if he heard someone's call he opened his eyes and hears whispers of a girl in green on the ramp all frozen and in the process to escape falls off the ramp. He stood up angry but his arms on their own go up on their own volition to catch her from falling.  

Edited by renee.bee - 3 years ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: renee.bee

All the best Raji for this thread.

You had made a lovely post on Anjali and yours was the only thread where I took the courage to participate because I had noticed It was blasphemous to call Anjali out on other platforms. 

Anyway back to this thread. 

Awesome post with details on his entry his confrontation with his Chacha and then the fashion show. Yoyr

Here's my two cents. 

Arnav's entry is probably the best entry of any ML on ITV

The moment he takes off his sunglasses you see the pain in his eyes and his eyes tells you that Sheesh Mahal holds some painful memories for him 

Then the next scene he's ruthless his eyes filled with vengeance 

He made it clear that he never misses his target (his chacha) and money isn't his indulgence but profession. Imo He meant he doesn't spend money on vices which can ruin him like his uncle but uses it to wield power. 

Then Anjali arrives there unexpectedly and he introduces his sister and answers her that He bought the house for her. He is a doting brother who'd lay the world at her feet. 

Like you observed that he'd put his out his foot down when needed. 

Then he closes his eyes to compose himself and right at that moment as if he heard someone's call he opened his eyes and hears whispers of a girl in green on the ramp all frozen and in the process to escape falls off the ramp. He stood up angry but his arms on their own go up on their own volition to catch her from falling.  

Thank you!  Very well said about Arnav and his inner turmoil.

Coming to my Anjali Analysis post, I was so hesitant to post that topic for the same reasons.  Glad you voiced your opinion along with others.  Otherwise I would have shut shop and gone away.

Please take care and join us in Khushi's character analysis when you are ready.

Cheers......

Arshisarunfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Though as a brother he will do anything for her, he won't let her question him any more than required. 

This is a good observation! As a brother Arnav would give everything to Anjali but he won’t let her question him anymore than needed! 

Arshisarunfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Pigeons flew over him with love and affection, the guards of love were welcoming him with their own style...in his own home.

Loved these lines ❤️

Arshisarunfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

P.S. Be around and active. We will save the forum together don't worry 😊. 

... his Dadi or someone drilled it in his head that the other woman was middle class and trapped his father for money. 🤔 

Also, have we really seen him being rude to any other middle class person apart from Khushi? If so, please remind me since I don't seem to recollect any other person or incident currently. With Khushi, he had issues of a very different kind that he hid behind baseless accusations, assumptions and insults.

Loving all the posts & agree 100% with these words. Casting aside the minor differences all of us can stay united & save this forum <3 Let’s think positive! Positivity can go a long way! 

I agree that it might have been that Stopwa Dadi who had drilled those problematic ideas in Arnav’s head 😄 Or it might be our Sankadevi Khushi who used to trigger him to such an extent that he used to react in such a way every time in front of her! 😄 Otherwise it’s not that he didn’t have a kind heart! 

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

This is a good observation! As a brother Arnav would give everything to Anjali but he won’t let her question him anymore than needed! 

Thank you!  I loved your replies to other readers as well.  They are nice.

Cheers.....

Savera84 thumbnail

Thank you!  Next part will be posted in couple of days.

Cheers.....

Goldenflowers thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Good initiative - it’s like rewind of  great days man - wish u all the best - so continue