Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vandy_KD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: aroohiw

amazing update dear as usual poor sheetal  her condition is so bad. i hope karan and khushi would get her out of trauma but i know it will take a while wont be easy to get out of such tragedy.now coming to arshi update wow khushi came to know bout arnav dreams and both are so damn attracted towards each other but none wants to believe .

ahem almost kiss hehe . anjali is toh one big leech like aman. cant wait how arnav is going to react when truth comes out. update soon

its gonna be hell ride for khushi and sheetal .

Thanku dearest..

You cover whole lot of story angle...:)

Yeah, u r right,  it will take time..but again it has to go in parallel..

Ha ha...almost kiss...glad u enjoyed

Yeah,..anjali case..not all women r good

Tc

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uzii

Arnav is slowly getting attracted towards khushi n was going to kiss her but again the phone call n their magical spell was broken but why her HT department asked her to report coz of some breach of the contract I really hope they doesn’t get into any trouble n proves herself innocent I think Anjali is behind this act.Karan is taking care of Sheetal n considers himself culprit n wants to redeem his act which he did in his toxic state.

Thanku for commenting..

He he..kiss to break hona hi tha..he he

May be in next more on that..

Karan is not bad right..

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothirockz

That was another low move from Anjali, she is behind this breach ... will Khushi lose her reputation and job ? Will she lose the credits she earned because of her hardwork ? Arnav loves her so unconditionally, yet all she cares is the control and is into such cheap manipulative games with Arnav’s life, supporting an outsider over him....

Thanku da for commenting..

Hmm..I won't disclose...but yeah tough time..

Anjali an example of women who take adv of their high position which they might have earned so easily...

Yeah , tough time for sheetal...but let's see how khushi will reach sheetal or karan will reach khushi..or arnav will bind them..

Aman ki entry aayegi jaldi...If story gets continued

Tc..love

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssdewi83

Reality always bitter...but she have to strong...in this Aman also part of it...

Very well said..let's see what's store in for them

Thanku for commenting 

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vandie

Arre

What was that??

A cliffhanger again!!

😣😑😑

What breach of contract has Khushi done??

Again something done by Anjali?? She has a negative character here.. I don't like her..

Karan n Sheetal stuck with each other for a long time probably..

Arshi missed the kiss🙈

Arnav is stuck in his past.. Someday, Khushi will bring him out of it..

Just hope ki Khushi also dropped her diary in the car n Arnav will nt cm to return it due to his egoistic nature n to avoid the spark between them.. And later read it😂

Sooo many imaginations in my creative mind!!

Update soon

Love

Vandie

P.S.

Since the forum is closing, where r u going to update ur story?? In fan fictions here or wattpad??

Please do inform n continue the story

Love it very much

Thanku thanku for such a review..:)

Ha ha..missed the kiss..yeah...itni jaldi ho gaya to pyar ki tadap kaise hogi...;)

Hmm his nightmares is something I have to being out n there is more to it..

Will they to bring it parallelly

Ha ha ...diary..good catch...whr it's there...in next update...;)

I dont wanted to give anjali  a negative chararacter..but wanted to show many women jn top position  are game changer n can be part of politics..

Regarding ff migration, iam so confused...

Will update for any thing

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Beautiful update .....loved it..❤️

Thanku so much ...me smiling ..

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

Hello!

While it is completely understandable that you are disturbed by this news (we all are), let me assure you that the new FF forum is much like Wattpad in its interface. And you won't have to update things again, the chapters will be moved directly from here to there along with the existing likes for each chapter.

And once the readers follow your story and/or you, they will automatically get a notification whenever you update so no need to send PMs and it is easier for them to follow the updates too.

It is completely upto you if you wish to move out of the forum but I sincerely hope we are not going to lose out on our writers on IF because of all these issues. And we are trying hard to stop the forum from the closing so let's all hope for the best.

Love,

Stuti

P.S. to those still unaware, IPKKND forum is closing on 25th September. We are trying to make the admins reconsider their decision. Please pitch in and support by voting / liking and commenting on these threads -

Poll : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5177085

Thread : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5177041

Hey, thanks a ton for taking so much trouble for keeping all this alive n running...must appreciate  ur love for ipkknd. Hats off..

Well iam confused, if the admins have given us time to keep this active. Will try to pur bit , but what needs to be done with story. Need to msg admin on this ? 

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_sarun

Hey vandana,I really like your story n an adrent follower of it though i don't comment much but always like your updates.its really dishearting to know that the forum is getting close but we can atleast try to fight for it to remain open.shifting your story to another site is your call but i really wish that you should be here too cos for me india forums n ipk has become synonyms now since 2011.

Hey that's too sweet of you. IAM smiling reading ur comment.. thanku for loving it

Yeah..will think on it. IF n ipk os mine fav too..:)

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kashaarv07

Excellent decision to move to wattpad.. But please please please dont Leave the story

On any changes.. will keep u posted..

Thanks for love dear..

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vandy_KD

Hey, thanks a ton for taking so much trouble for keeping all this alive n running...must appreciate  ur love for ipkknd. Hats off..

Well iam confused, if the admins have given us time to keep this active. Will try to pur bit , but what needs to be done with story. Need to msg admin on this ? 

Hello!

IPKKND and this forum are an integral part of my life. The news of closure was almost like becoming homeless in this virtual world - surely wouldn't let that happen without a fight.

About your confusion, well I have the same doubts myself. I'm trying to get things cleared up on various topics. I truly wish there was some transparency between the mods / admins and members instead of us being left around to flounder all the time.

Sigh! All I can say is that I'll tell you when I come to know myself. Don't worry, I've a story too on the forum so if I decide to move that, I'll inform you so that you can do the same.

Love,

Stuti