Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssdewi83 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Reality always bitter...but she have to strong...in this Aman also part of it...

Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Arre

What was that??

A cliffhanger again!!

😣😑😑

What breach of contract has Khushi done??

Again something done by Anjali?? She has a negative character here.. I don't like her..

Karan n Sheetal stuck with each other for a long time probably..

Arshi missed the kiss🙈

Arnav is stuck in his past.. Someday, Khushi will bring him out of it..

Just hope ki Khushi also dropped her diary in the car n Arnav will nt cm to return it due to his egoistic nature n to avoid the spark between them.. And later read it😂

Sooo many imaginations in my creative mind!!

Update soon

Love

Vandie

P.S.

Since the forum is closing, where r u going to update ur story?? In fan fictions here or wattpad??

Please do inform n continue the story

Love it very much

nilmi thumbnail

Beautiful update .....loved it..❤️

Vandy_KD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

To  

All my lovely readers..

Thanku first for loving my story. For all those who were liking, commenting thanks a ton. You have been source of so much encouragement  for me. 

This is my first time write up and you guys have supported me so much. Thanku thanku so much from bottom of my heart.

Lately with ipknnd forum getting closed in few days,iam so much disturbed. This forum bought the writer inside me out. The love for our Arnav and khushi jodi.., made me to pen down something for them.

I cant really think of any place here to update. 

Now it's so tough to update all chapters again in general fan page which does not belong to arshi. 

Iam not just emotionally prepared. 

If you want me to continue this story, please let me know. 

If you are ok with wattpad(writing platform), I will move rather story there, so that all my future stories will be in single place (you know  you guys have bought so much confidence in me to pen down . IAM getting many crazy and  different ideas for arshi running in my mind..lol)

Or u want in india forums itself..? ( which iam not willing to by all my heart)

If iam continuing, I dont want to lose my lovely readers and want all ur support if I move somewhere else too..

Waiting for your inputs....

Love and thanks for being in this journey with me

Vandana 

Edited by Vandy_KD - 3 years ago
ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vandy_KD

To  

All my lovely readers..

Thanku first for loving my story. For all those who were liking, commenting thanks a ton. You have been source of so much encouragement  for me. 

This is my first time write up and you guys have supported me so much. Thanku thanku so much from bottom of my heart.

Lately with ipknnd forum getting closed in few days,iam so much disturbed. This forum bought the writer inside me out. The love for our Arnav and khushi jodi.., made me to pen down something for them.

I cant really think of any place here to update. 

Now it's so tough to update all chapters again in general fan page which does not belong to arshi. 

Iam not just emotionally prepared. 

If you want me to continue this story, please let me know. 

If you are ok with wattpad(writing platform), I will move rather story there, so that all my future stories will be in single place (you know  you guys have bought so much confidence in me to pen down . IAM getting many crazy and  different ideas for arshi running in my mind..lol)

Or u want in india forums itself..? ( which iam not willing to by all my heart)

If iam continuing, I dont want to lose my lovely readers and want all ur support if I move somewhere else too..

Waiting for your inputs....

Love and thanks for being in this journey with me

Vandana 

Hello!

While it is completely understandable that you are disturbed by this news (we all are), let me assure you that the new FF forum is much like Wattpad in its interface. And you won't have to update things again, the chapters will be moved directly from here to there along with the existing likes for each chapter.

And once the readers follow your story and/or you, they will automatically get a notification whenever you update so no need to send PMs and it is easier for them to follow the updates too.

It is completely upto you if you wish to move out of the forum but I sincerely hope we are not going to lose out on our writers on IF because of all these issues. And we are trying hard to stop the forum from the closing so let's all hope for the best.

Love,

Stuti

P.S. to those still unaware, IPKKND forum is closing on 25th September. We are trying to make the admins reconsider their decision. Please pitch in and support by voting / liking and commenting on these threads -

Poll : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5177085

Thread : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5177041

cute_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey vandana,I really like your story n an adrent follower of it though i don't comment much but always like your updates.its really dishearting to know that the forum is getting close but we can atleast try to fight for it to remain open.shifting your story to another site is your call but i really wish that you should be here too cos for me india forums n ipk has become synonyms now since 2011.

Kashaarv07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Excellent decision to move to wattpad.. But please please please dont Leave the story

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kirtuprabhas

Nice . Pls update next part soon dear. Pls pls pls pls update

Thanku thanku thanku so much for the love :)

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

What is this about the contract now? Hope she doesn't get into trouble over it.

Thanku so much for reviews...

Client contract part in next update..

Sheetal n karan..long way to go

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kashaarv07

Awesomely awesome..the suspense continues 

Thanku thanku so much...:)..

Trying my best...