Patiala Babes

MiNeil story-"One-Night-Stand"(Do Read Ch-14 on pg-72) - Page 8

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Super hot 🔥🔥🔥 and very well written 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Krithzz

Super hot 🔥🔥🔥 and very well written 

thanks...glad u liked it😊

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

Rani sa aap thi aap hai and aap hi rahogi

Khushi is Princess saa

Princess saa🤣🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Koi jyada nahi hua hai

Keep tharki meter on high...aane do aur aise hi aur tharki updates🤣🤣🤣

Ye dil mange more🤣

Khushii11 thumbnail
Khushii11 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anjali0111

Koi jyada nahi hua hai

Keep tharki meter on high...aane do aur aise hi aur tharki updates🤣🤣🤣

Ye dil mange more🤣

goshh!!damn crazy we r🤣🤣🤣

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aag laga di 

Aag laga di 💥💥

Beautiful update 

Anj_01 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sushdvj

Aag laga di 

Aag laga di 💥💥

Beautiful update 

🤣🤣

Khushii11 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sushdvj

Aag laga di 

Aag laga di 💥💥

Fire brigade rakhi ho n🤣

Aur kaha thi tum etne varsho se...😆

We missed u🤗

Beautiful update 

Thank you❤️...glad u liked it😆

Khushii11 thumbnail

CHAPTER-3

She smiled and looked back at him and went into the bathroom. She cleaned herself up and came back out and the handsome stranger — whose name she don't even know — was under the covers of the bed. She bite her lip at how good he can look doing absolutely nothing. He smiled and she climbed into the bed. He turned off the lamp and wrapped his arms around her as she laid on his chest, her naked body on top of his. She dozed into sleep as he rubbed her bare back and she rubbed his abs until they both fall to sleep.

The next morning Minni woke up in bed next to the handsome stranger she just had mind-blowing night stand with. He rolled over on his side and wrapped his arm around her bare waist.

"Good morning, precious," he whispered in her ear placing a light kiss on the back of her neck.

She smiled and turned around towards him wrapping her arm around his body. She saw the clock out the corner of her eye and she saw the time.

"I need you." he mumbled. “It's 9:28 am.I could go with some morning stands too."

She rolled her eyes and pushed him off and climb out of bed. "Shut up. No, I'm running late."

She quickly put her clothes on.

"Can I get your number or at least name?" He asked.

"One-night-stands don't get numbers and I already said 'No Names'."

"What if I want more than just a one-night-stand?"

"You probably won't get it with me," she said harshly. She didn't want to lead him on. She can't have a relationship right now, there is too much going on with her life.

sick mom, job , responsibilities.

"Night stand with you was amazing," she said quickly as she grabbed her stuff and headed to the door. "But I have to go."

She quickly rushed to the home and took a shower. She put on her jeans with a white crop top and  flannel over it. She brushed her teeth and headed to the hospital.

When she got there she headed to her Mom' and her siblings and Dad were already there. Her mom has a tumour in her brain. Luckily it's removable. They have been everywhere, doctor after doctor. The last one they went to sent them here to Dr. Oberoi. He was removing her Mom's tumour this afternoon . she never got to meet him because she always missed him when he came in because she had to leave.

"Babes" she said as she entered the room.

"Hey," she replied. Nothing can bring her Mom down, she still had the joyful tone in her voice that lets you know anything is possible. She hugged her.

The doctor came in and her heart dropped when she saw who it is.

“He's a neurosurgeon. He's my babes's neurosurgeon.  The guy that was inside of me last night will be inside of my mom's head today.”, minni wondered.

beta, this is my doctor, Dr. Neil Oberoi, he will be doing my surgery." Said Babita as she shifted her attention to the doctor.

"He's good with his hands," Babita complimented Neil.

"I know babes, that's why he is your surgeon." And he used those hands to make me come over and over again last night. 

"We came to the best, nice to meet you," Minni said extending her hand.

He smiled, his eyes still have the same spark from last night. "Nice to meet...

"Minni," Babita interrupted.

"It's nice to meet you, Miss Minni," he said, a wide smile on his face now that he knows her name. "I can assure you, your mom is in good hands." He said as shook hands massaging her thumb.

Minni took a deep breath, releasing all of her stress. "Thank you, Dr.Oberoi."

"No problem." He looks at Babita.

"Are you ready for this surgery?"

"Ready as I will ever be."

"That's great. There will be people in to prepare you for surgery in a few minutes."

"Ok, thank you," Hanuman Singh said.

Neil walked out and Minni excused herself from the room. She walked after him and  pulled him to the side. "Please don't let what happened last night affect today."

"Oh, I most definitely will." 

Minnie’s  heart drops and anger rose.

"It will give me motivation.",he continued.

"I'm serious."

"Don't worry, I treat all my patients the same, even if I had mind-blowing night stand with their daughter the night before and she wouldn't give me her name or number."

"I heard you are the best," Minni said putting the subject back on her mom.

"I am one of them," he said humbly. "I have to check on another patient right quick, I'll see you when she gets out of surgery, ok?"

"Ok."

Minni and HS sat hand in hand and her not so beloved cousin Isha was sitting with her husband Ritwik. Bobby, Minni's cousin was also there. Minni placed her head on Hanuman’s shoulder and he lovingly placed his hand on her head.

A few hours pass and Dr. Oberoi finally came out of the OT.

"The surgery went well," he said "You can see her, she hasn't woken up yet but she should, as soon as the anaesthesia wears off."

They went  to Babita's room and she was sleeping peacefully. A few minutes later Dr. Oberoi was back in the room. He took a few tests. Babita woke up and he preformed some more and she was fully responsive with all her senses and abilities working.

"We were able to remove all of the tumor, she should recover fine, but she should get some rest."

"Thank you," everyone said.

Minni nodded at him and he nodded back. Something in her gut kept pulling at her and she can't fight it.

"I'll be right back," Minni said to them as she walked out the door.

She walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and he looked at her exhaustion was obvious on his face. "Is there somewhere private we can talk?" Minni asked

'Yea." He leads her to an on-call room checking to make sure no one was in there beforehand. He closed the door behind him and Minni took a deep breath.

"I just want to say thank you"

"No problem, just doing my job."

"And I want to say sorry for earlier this morning."

"Oh, so now you realize who I am and that I have money you want me?"

"Please don't flatter yourself. I knew you had money when I saw you at the bar in that suit. If I wanted your money I would have had more than a one-night-stand," Minni said offended by his accusation "You know what, whatever, thanks for saving my mom's life."

Just as Minni was about to open the door Dr. Oberoi covered her hand and grabbed her waist and turned her around, slamming his lips against hers, consuming her in a kiss. Her body responded the same way, as he pushed her up against the wall, his hands on both sides of her waist. She moved her hands to his shirt and started to pull it up. He smiled and stopped her by grabbing her hands and placing them on the side of his waist, putting his head on the wall near her, kissing her neck.

"I couldn't get you out of my head. " he whispered

"I couldn't stop thinking about you either." Minni replied honestly, lost in a haze of his lips.

He growled and looked at her again. "Number," he bites out and Minni knew it's not a question.

He pulled out his phone and Minni put her number in it.

"This is going to be more that a one-night-stand," he grunts moving his hand to the waistband of her shorts.

"Having workouts with you every now and then? I can do that." Minni pushed against him. She wanted more.

"I can too," he said, pulling something out of his pocket and dangling it in front of her face. Soon they were inside his cabin busy in their very ‘private business’.

Part4 at pg-20

Link- 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154165931

Edited by Khushi1311 - 3 years ago