Tum mere update hone ka intzaar kar rahi thi n🤣

ohh hn😅

Awesomeeee❤️

Posted: 3 years ago

but unlike Anjali...I m ultra lazy max pro😆 

Edited by Khushi1311 - 3 years ago

CHAPTER-4

The next day Minni got dressed and put on the silver blue silk dress with silver heels that Arya wanted her to wear to a hospital, and who she is to tell a 6 year old girl with brain tumour, "no".

Minni met Arya for the first time in the NGO where she regularly visits and soon in the hospital during Babit's check ups where she got to know about Arya's condition and her heart shattered into tiny pieces. She started spending more and more time with her and found a little sister in her.

She walked in and  struggled to hold the present she has brought for Arya. She finally got to her room and  knocked on the door.

"Come in," Arya answered

Minni walked in and poked her head out from behind her present.

"Veerbalika," she said excitedly.

"HI Arya," Minni replied. 

"I found this giant bear just sitting outside of your door."

"Oh my gosh!"

"I know right, he was just sitting there, I asked him what he was doing here, he said he was waiting for you to invite him in, so I invited him in for you, didn't want to leave him waiting too long, right?"

"Thanks Veerbalika, I'll name him,

Montu," she said as Minni handed her the oversized teddy bear.

"No problem, and I think that name is perfect for him."

"I'm getting my surgery today," Arya said

"I know, I'm wearing the outfit you told me to wear, I wouldn't miss your big surgery for the world."

"That outfit looks amazing on you."

"Thank you. I still think it's a little too much, but I'm wearing it for you, and this will probably be the only time I wear it in a public place where it is not appropriate."

Arya laughed and suddenly stopped and started smiling profusely. 

Minni look at her confused . 

" I heard The doctor, he is really, really cute."Arya said

Minni shifted her attention to Preet, the NGO worker who mainly stays with Arya nowadays, Minni’s right eyebrow lifted. They smiled and Preet finally spoke "He is a elegant looking young guy".

Minni suddenly remembered their first meeting in the pub and how this very word began their conversation and ended up on his bed. She blushed.

She then shifted her attention back to Arya. "I'll be the judge of whether he is cute or not."Arya interuppted.

"I'll introduce you guys," Minni said with a wide smiled on her face.

"Hmmm," Arya hummed as she think about how this is going to go.

Her smile quickly disappeared and turns into a frown.

"If I don't make it," she starts "Will you look after Montu?"

Minni looked at Preet and a sad expression comes over their face. Minnni look back at her. "Dang, I can't," she said.

"Why not?"

"Because you're going to make it back and I won't be able to watch him," Minni replied.

"How do you know?" She asked and Minni can tell she is losing hope.

"I don't but, you came too far to give up right when it's time, right? You have to stay strong for Preet didi, your friends, and for me . But most importantly for you." Minni added.

Her face dropped and tears started to roll down her face as tears start to fill my eyes. Minni sat down next to her.

Dr. Oberoi comes in. His eyes instantly fall on Minni and hers on him. He leans against the door and watches them.

"See Arya  you have to make it, cause if you don't I'll lose the best twin I've ever had. And we are all rooting for you." Minni said

Arya wipes away the tear that has fallen from her eye and wrapped her arms around Minni pulling her into a hug. 

"Veerbalika this is Dr. Oberoi," she says.

"I know, Arya," Minni said. She lowered my voice to a whisper but everyone in the room can still hear her. "This is the doctor you said was cute?"

"Yes," she whispered back.

Minni looked up at him and smiled, he smiled back and she turn back to Arya.

"He is kind of cute."

"Told you."

"When you are done with this surgery, you are going to get better and have a lot of fun, outside of the hospital, like you have always wanted to do, right?"

"Right. But I won't see you anymore," her smile turned into a frown.

'You can still see me" Mini said lighting her face back up. "You can text me, call me, videocall me anytime, I'm yours, ok? And when you are all better and healed we are going to have a huge party!"

"Yeah!" She looked at Dr. Oberoi and back at Mini. "Do you think Dr. Oberoi is a good doctor?" she asked.

"Yes, I do. He did my mom's surgery and she is doing good, maybe you can meet her, when you get out, she's way funnier than me."

She looked at Dr. Oberoi. "Do you think, Veerbalika is pretty in her dress?"

She turned around trying to hide her exposed body from him. But it does nothing.

He smiled and looked at her. "I think she is beautiful, ELEGANT even."

Arya asked, "Don't you think Dr. Oberoi is handsome?”

He cleared his throat and smiled at Minni. "He's decent."

He laughed and she knew he was laughing at the fact that she didn't agree.

Soon his smile turned into a frown when he received a text from some unknown number.

Unknown:  I'm sorry. Shall be waiting for you tonight. 

And in no seconds he deleted the message  not before emailing the same.

"Are you single?" Arya asked Dr. Oberoi.

Neil’s eyes widened on such mentions by such a little girl on such a day but to lighten up her mood he decided to answer while looking straight at Minni.

"Eh, it's complicated."

"How is it complicated?" Mini asked turning around. “This man is with someone else. I had a one night stand with a taken guy. He's such an *******. 'You're either with her or you're not."

"Let me rephrase. She is complicated." She knew he was talking about her now.

"I don't think she is," minni retorted.

"How is she complicated?" Minni asked.

"I want her, but I don't know if she wants me, so we are kind of just keeping it 'casual' if that makes sense."

"So You're just having more than nightstands and that’s just ‘casual’ for you," Preet said and Minni choked at her words.

"What’s nightstands veerbalika?:, arya asked.

“Nothing chutanki"

Minni looked back at Preet and continued "We don't need to know about Dr. Oberoi's private business, we are here to focus on Arya." She dropped her voice to a whisper.

She looked at Dr. Oberoi and continued "But I'm just going to let you know Arya. If Dr. Oberoi does do his best, I'm going to "do my best" on him. If you know what I mean."

"I know what you mean," he said with a wicked grin. 

The people come in to take Arya to surgery. As they start to rolled her out she looked back and said, "Wish me luck, Veerbalika"

"You don't need it, chutanki, I'll see you when you come out."

Minni looked at Dr. Oberoi as he walked out and she rolled her eyes. He smiled and said, "I'll see you guys after surgery."

He smiled again and left the room. When he left Preet looked at Minni and said "Thank you for helping out, Minni, it has been really hard to keep her spirits up."

“Come on she is no less than my twin to me ”

"There's something going on between you and Dr. Oberoi  isn't it?"

'What?" Minnie’s voice rose an octave.

"There is, tell me," Preet demanded.

If she were anyone else minni would not have told her, but she has known her for almost  five years now and she has become a really great friend and easy person to talk to. She also nonjudgmental which helps, because a lot of people would judge her for what she did with Dr. Oberoi .

"I may or may not have had a supposed-to-be-one-night-stand the day before my mom's surgery."

"Supposed-to-be-one-night-stand?"

"Yep, I didn't give him a name or my number."

"You seriously had a one-night-stand the day before your mothers brain surgery, with her surgeon, whoa”

"That is so corny."

Preet laughed and Minni laughed too.

"I guess that's why he couldn't keep his eyes off of you, especially with that outfit."

Minni blushed.

"You're the complicated one!" She says remembering back to what Dr. Oberoi  said.

Minni laughed again. "I am the complicated one."

"Aww he wants be with you."

"He doesn't even know me."

"He likes you."

"He likes just physical intimacy ," Minni said back. "Therefore, the casual thing, that was only supposed to be a one-night-stand."

Minni quickly talked her way out to avoid further questioning. "I'll see you when Arya is once out"

Minni gets out, I'm going to go check on my mom."

"Please don't tell me you are going to see your mom in that."

"No, of course not, I have a change of clothes”

She smiled and Mini left.

Mini headed to her mom's room and  hang out with her for an hour or two. 

After a couple of hours the surgery was successfully done.  Arya was yet unconscious so Minni just saw her through a translucent glass and met Preet . She asked for Dr. Oberoi and was informed that he is in his cabin resting a bit after hours long surgery.

Minni headed to cabin and knocked the door.

“Thank you Dr. Oberoi", she said with a smile.

"Neil," he corrected.

Minni smiled as for the very first since their meeting he has asked to use his first name and for some alien reasons Minni felt happy. She didn’t even know herself but such a small informal gesture filled her heart with bliss.

“BDW what were you saying then? What were you going to do your best with me"

Minni blushed.

He wrapped his right arm around her waist and pulled her in. "Tonight, you're coming over, 8:00, keep the outfit on, I'll send you my address."

MINNI bite her lip to hold in her smile. "Fine" she replied.

'You sure you don't want to get a quick one in?" He asked with a raised brow.

"Patience, Dr. Neil."

“Neil....just Neil", he corrected.

Minni smiled.

“Patience, Neil", she retorted again.

He growled and released her hand as they walked back to Arya's room.

They sat back down and soon Arya opened her eyes. Minni could not hold her tears anymore and finally let them flow.

“Veerbalika...tum ro kyu rahi ho...see I m all fine. Mujhe ab pain bhi ni horhaa ....please mat ro...please", said Arya as she pulled herself a bit and wiped her tears.

Minni smiled amidst her misty eyes.

“You were right Veerbalika...this doctor is really good", she continued as she shifted her attention to Neil and extended her hand to allow him to sit closer to them.

Neil smiled and held her little hand.

“Thank you Dr.”

Minni to nodded with her eyes at him in gratefulness.

“No need. It’s my job Arya"

“Pta hai Neil. All my life I've dreamt of leading a normal life like others. Play like other kids, live without medicines and therapies and today I had wished to look after Montu and you know no one ever fulfilled any of them. But today you fulfilled all my wishes Neil. You are truly my genie. You are my genie from now. “

Though all his life what Neil has done is surgeries. It was way common to him but today even he failed to figure out made his tears threaten to fall. His soulful brown eyes turned all misty.

He smiled amidst of it and hugged her.

He knew that if he stays a little longer his very practical Dr. Oberoi side would certainly vanish and he would never be able to retrieve it back..not atleast in front of Minni and Arya. So he decided to walk away.

He gave Minni one of those don't forget I'm f*ckingyou tonight looks as he walked out leaving her to spend some time with Arya.

He texted her his address and later that night she headed over. His house was beautiful. She parked and walked up  to the door, adjusting herself before knocking. He answered within a few seconds and smiled. He pulled her in and SHE don't even get to look around before his lips started attacking hers.

To be continued..

Part 5 at page 22

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154185056

Edited by Khushi1311 - 3 years ago

Gurumaa prasann hui 

Bohat hi uttam gurudakshana mili hai hume

Aise hi aur parts likhte raho putri 

Originally posted by Hannie_Fan

Gurumaa prasann hui 

Bohat hi uttam gurudakshana mili hai hume

Aise hi aur parts likhte raho putri 

arreh....aapko prasan dekh hume bhi kaafi prasanta hui maate😆 

Humarii gurudakshina safal hui🥳🥳

Hopefully next part PART aapko aur prasan krega....it's kinda🔥

Originally posted by Khushi1311

arreh....aapko prasan dekh hume bhi kaafi prasanta hui maate😆 

Humarii gurudakshina safal hui🥳🥳

Hopefully next part PART aapko aur prasan krega....it's kinda🔥

Hume pata hai aap hume agle part mein prasann hi karengi . Hume aap pe pura bharosa hai.... 

Originally posted by Hannie_Fan

Hume pata hai aap hume agle part mein prasann hi karengi . Hume aap pe pura bharosa hai.... 

gurumaate🤗🤗🤗🤗

Wow! No matter how much I try to control but cant stop drooling over this doctor☺️❤️

Mini and arya bond was cute...veerbalika and genie❤️

"I will do my best with him" mini's words had many silent promises☺️☺️😉

"He went away giving her, I am f**king you tonight looks" oh Neil.....remind me of the song- aise na mujhe tum dekho seene se laga lunga tumko main chura lunga tumse dil mein chhupa lunga☺️☺️☺️

Cant wait for next update☺️

Fantastic update

Love it

Continue soon

Mini arya❤️

Veerbalika air ginnie 

He gave Minni one of those don't forget I'm f*ckingyou tonight looks

Bhavishawani 😆

SHE don't even get to look around before his lips started attacking hers.

Aur ye such hui🤣

Humla 🤣