Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you, my wise buddy! I explained to Vagee the symbolic details.......🤣
Hi Meena! Any eyes or mouth covering incidence today?
Main mast hoon ji........tum kaise ho?
Main mast hoon ji........tum kaise ho?
Main mast hoon
I was on other forum pouring out my frustration on FL's grandmother for torturing good ML
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
That's a cute gif!
Do you remember this video? A few years back it went viral.........
Nope, I don'tDo you remember this video? A few years back it went viral.........
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Isa ji
main busy nahi hoon
but itne saare serials hai
woh dekhne mein time nikal jata hai
and there is one serial where FL's grandmother tortures ML😭😭
so I discuss 101 ways to give her back🤣
but from today I will visit that forum less because I cannot see him getting tortured because I like him😳
After searching I finally found your message............you're so kind to the serial makers.........Thanks to the other team CVs....otherwise you're forgetting us..........your such a unique 101 ways...I never thought that before......Thank you ji......🤣
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Nope, I don't
I believe they are from South Korea....forgot the details...but this girl learned dancing all by herself.......her mom secretly tapped this.....such a talent.......
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5