|Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2| Chat Club 19| See pg 85

7CQRQNUDR7D5J4VB thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#1

Guys come here for chatting.

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

32.9k

Users

18

Likes

1.5k

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#2

Hello did anyone miss or remember me

7CQRQNUDR7D5J4VB thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: priya185

Hello did anyone miss or remember me

OMG omg OMG 🤗

Priyaaaaaaaaa! Is back!!!!

We missed you! So happy you are back!!!! 🤗❤️❤️❤️

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: 6XVHSIQM6SD37PMT

OMG omg OMG 🤗

Priyaaaaaaaaa! Is back!!!!

We missed you! So happy you are back!!!! 🤗❤️❤️❤️

Hi Mishti how are you dear?
KachraSeth thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: priya185

Hello did anyone miss or remember me

Priyaaaaaaaaa🤗
7CQRQNUDR7D5J4VB thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: priya185

Hi Mishti how are you dear?

Had fever... 😭 now Better... Sleeping whole day woke up a while ago...

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#7
Hi Vagee how was your birthday?

I hope you are well. What does your sig box mean?

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: BLX3F7A6VK2GILBP

Had fever... 😭 now Better... Sleeping whole day woke up a while ago...

I am glad to hear you are better. The weather has changed even I felt the same recently
R3YN45ZFOEJFBIKB thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: U3KEDBY4ECDKELPW

Had fever... 😭 now Better... Sleeping whole day woke up a while ago...

Take care Mishti🤗❤️

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: priya185

I am glad to hear you are better. The weather has changed even I felt the same recently


Priyaaaa!!! You're back!!

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".