Originally posted by: NPBZSL5ROBDAWVEN
🤣 Kind of am aware of Lav's match making..she makes the perfect match in heaven
Ha ha ha..you're a genius indeed..........heaven...escaping this planet........

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NPBZSL5ROBDAWVEN
🤣 Kind of am aware of Lav's match making..she makes the perfect match in heaven
Ha ha ha..you're a genius indeed..........heaven...escaping this planet........

Originally posted by: QBAMOWCSIAOLZSWY
Sorry...Razia had a Qs for me... and I was answering.....no worry, we won't discuss that anymore here......
@ B...yes...how about yourself?
Weekend = Boredom for me for now until edkv ends... lolololol
Erica
Sonakshi from KRPKAB
she jumped ❤️😆
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Bhagee, how'll be that SP's new show? Ghum wala?
Remake of Bengali serial
I will not watch
will read WU as usual
Originally posted by: 7NL4ASSE4OIPZI3K
Tum batao kon serial ki or ka whatever applies.........you don't read WU....? I even learned what is WU to understand your code.......🤣
Written update
I read WU of many serials
it's easy way
I cannot watch soooo many serials
so it's ok to read WU
I will be updated and save time
Originally posted by: HSKAI5PYBZX6TW3E
So you are saying the number of liking for ML is less than FL but the intensity is more for ML...........🤣 Bhagu will bit me now for sure..........run run run......
Yeah
it depends on situation
🤣😳
but soft corner for ML❤️
Originally posted by: AO4GHVWLBRZYL3FI
Then take the off-screen and subtract the onscreen problem solved......
yeah❤️
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Hi guys, just came to thank you all for the love you all are showering in this difficult time🤗Love you guys❤️
Hope you and your brother are feeling better! Wishing you a speedy recovery ❤️
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5