Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That's a cute gif!
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Ohh really!😲😆
That's my professional advice...take this seriously...or I may treat you like this.......🤣

You scared me😭
That's my professional advice...take this seriously...or I may treat you like this.......🤣
what a beautiful advice given😆
That's my professional advice...take this seriously...or I may treat you like this.......🤣
That's my professional advice...take this seriously...or I may treat you like this.......🤣
I like this!🤣
Heading out now.
Enjoy your long weekend Isa ji and Meena! Miss you guys😭
And have a great day Vagee! Raat ko milte hai😉
Bye Bucky!🤗Heading out now.
Enjoy your long weekend Isa ji and Meena! Miss you guys😭
And have a great day Vagee! Raat ko milte hai😉
Bhaguuu!!🤗 Saw you in my notifs!
How are you doing? We miss your long presence on the forum
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5