Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Tede_naina

Is it proved that he was a bipolar ?

I mean he said it himself in an audio recording.

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Another member of the “witch hunt” crowd 🙄. She was praising Kangana during Kangana’s harassment towards Hrithik. 😖 Never liked Vidya and this just adds to my dislike for thi overrated so called “actress”. 

Mumbai Police was going to bury the case without proper investigation had people not been vocal . 

Probably the drug angle has scared most of BW. 

Did these idiots even watch the whole interview? Probably miss the part where the rehearsed answers were putting SSR and his family down constantly. 

If her father is old then so is Sushant’s. 🙄 

Exactly. The words were “I have the greatest admiration for her (Kangana). It is very creditable that she is standing up for herself because as women we find it easy to stand up for everyone else but ourselves.” 

She did state that she is not judging anybody there. But indirectly she did. She did not appreciate Hrithik for his silence, but appreciated Kangana for being vocal. She was just enabling a woman who was doing character assassination. 

Here also the same. She is not bothering about the words Rhea used for Sushant’s family, but bothered about the words used for Rhea.
She can’t demand justice for Sushanth (“Let him rest in peace”), but wants justice for Rhea (her heart breaks). 
This selective condemnation or appreciation is not “being neutral”. 

We just like some people beyond our ideological difference (I love Vidya Balan and Vikant Massey despite knowing they are left leaning). We also just dislike some people even if they claim to have similar ideology (the way I dislike Kangana). I just see an individual as person. What puts me off the most is hypocrisy. 

I admired Vidya because, I felt she was honest. Even if her opinions do not match with mine, even if her statements disappointed me, my admiration towards her did not change. But I can’t say that anymore. Slowly her mask is falling off. I am starting to realise she is just a polished Swara.

Edited by flipfl0p - 3 years ago
flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestars

Isn’t it supposed to be ‘Innocent Until Proven Guilty’, or is it now ‘Guilty Until Proven Innocent’!? Let’s show some respect for the constitutional rights of a citizen and let the law take its course.”

^ what’s wrong in this statement ? 

She asked to wait before judging her ...no ?

Yes. Salman is innocent because he was not proved guilty.

Originally posted by: Tinah

I mean he said it himself in an audio recording.

OMG I didn't know that as there is not thread to discuss it can u please share the links 

Tinah thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Another member of the “witch hunt” crowd 🙄. She was praising Kangana during Kangana’s harassment towards Hrithik. 😖 Never liked Vidya and this just adds to my dislike for thi overrated so called “actress”. 

Mumbai Police was going to bury the case without proper investigation had people not been vocal . 

Probably the drug angle has scared most of BW. 

Did these idiots even watch the whole interview? Probably miss the part where the rehearsed answers were putting SSR and his family down constantly. 

If her father is old then so is Sushant’s. 🙄 

Why don't you guys understanding the part where these celebs are standing by Rhea for the vilification and maligning that she and her family are facing due to the media. No one is declaring her innocent, they are saying stop harassing her like this. 

Are you guys so blind as to not understand this? Not even Kasab or the satanic rapists faced such vilification from the media and people. 

SSRs family are encouraging this which makes it worst. 

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Exactly. The words were “I have the greatest admiration for her (Kangana). It is very creditable that she is standing up for herself because as women we find it easy to stand up for everyone else but ourselves.” 

She did state that she is not judging anybody there. But indirectly she did. She did not appreciate Hrithik for his silence, but appreciated Kangana for being vocal. She was just enabling a woman who was doing character assassination. 

Here also the same. She is not bothering about the words Rhea used for Sushant’s family, but bothered about the words used for Rhea.
She can’t demand justice for Sushanth (“Let him rest in peace”), but wants justice for Rhea (her heart breaks). 
This selective condemnation or appreciation is not “being neutral”. 

We just like some people beyond our ideological difference (I love Vidya Balan and Vikant Massey despite knowing they are left leaning). We also just dislike some people even if they claim to have similar ideology (the way I dislike Kangana). I just see an individual as person. What puts me off the most is hypocrisy. 

I admired Vidya because, I felt she was honest. Even if her opinions do not match with mine, even if her statements disappointed me, my admiration towards her did not change. But I can’t say that anymore. Slowly her mask is falling off. I am starting to realise she is just a polished Swara. 

+1. Idealogy doesn't matter that much if they are centrist.. Vidya was someone I admired but no more.. You have correctly deduced her as a polished version of swara. I can't stand swara just the way I don't like Kangna.. I have stopped reading their tweets to retain my sanity. 

I might still watch her movies coz i still want Kangna and Akki's movies.. But will surely skip watching her interviews

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinah

People expect him to badmouth his kith and kin publicly? Who does that? He was a star and cared about his image. The only time he slipped once when he told this journalist that his father told him he was not good-looking enough to become a film hero.

As for Rhea, well he trusted her enough to confide in her and her family. 

Try taking care of a mentally ill person especially one with bipolar and you will understand what Rhea gave to this relationship. I know what it is like so I understand. 

You have also stated in another post that he said it himself in an audio recording.

I am just bookmarking this, in case if moderators give us a warning. Please don't edit. 😊

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Thank god more celebs are daring to speak up. What is happening here is people don't actually want truth, they have already decided she is guilty. Sushant's relative wrote some article where he basically said that Rhea only introduced Sushant to drugs. Are we seriously going to treat Sushant like he was not an adult who could make decisions for himself? Meetu his sister left because she missed her daughter but Rhea is not allowed to leave the house under any circumstances? So blood is not thicker than water I guess.

arshiipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Ye darr acha hai 🤣.. pura bollywood darr gya hai ...all druggies must be pissing in their pants 😆😆 

Tinah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tede_naina

OMG I didn't know that as there is not thread to discuss it can u please share the links 

Here, I searched long and hard for you!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1301009466695929856

The audio:

https://t.co/M9favDCxJg?amp=1

Edited by Tinah - 3 years ago