Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ffkhan

The leaked chats are enough as proof.

LOL

xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

#SushantSinghRajput case: Siddharth Pithani (Sushant's friend), Neeraj Singh (working as a cook at Sushant's residence) & Keshav Bachner (staff of Sushant) leave from DRDO guest house in Mumbai, where CBI team probing the case, is staying. They were questioned for around 14 hrs. https://t.co/xLfQ7jYEFf

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cool-boy_018

innocent until proven guilty. She doesnt need proofs.

Why the rules differ in case of Rhea and Sushant's family?? Would you bother to explain?

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

LOL at your LOL😆

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Looking at the main forum and even on twitter, it looks like Rhea has succeeded I guess. More and more people are liking her in her latest interviews. She is getting more sympathy and support. 

This is totally heartbreaking and sad.

Humanity died today. 

cool-boy_018 thumbnail

I could also accuse Sushant s sister who was staying with him his last days of killing him. Ask you guys for proofs for innoncent. You wouldnt be able to find it. That s not how it works.

Originally posted by: xROBINx

#SushantSinghRajput case: Siddharth Pithani (Sushant's friend), Neeraj Singh (working as a cook at Sushant's residence) & Keshav Bachner (staff of Sushant) leave from DRDO guest house in Mumbai, where CBI team probing the case, is staying. They were questioned for around 14 hrs. https://t.co/xLfQ7jYEFf

Looks like they didn't find anything concrete today.

cool-boy_018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heartbleed

Looking at the main forum and even on twitter, it looks like Rhea has succeeded I guess. More and more people are liking her in her latest interviews. She is getting more sympathy and support. 

This is totally heartbreaking and sad.

Humanity died today. 

Humanity died when sushant s death was made a joke for trps and when rhea s live was ruined by keybord warriors.

xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cool-boy_018

innocent until proven guilty. She doesnt need proofs.

yea innocent untill proven guilty. But wuthout proofs she can make fool of Rajdeep not court. In court she cant prove herself innocent without proof. She cant say SSR told me that he will suicide and get away with it.

cool-boy_018 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xROBINx

yea innocent untill proven guilty. But wuthout proofs she can make fool of Rajdeep not court. In court she cant prove herself innocent without proof. She cant say SSR told me that he will suicide and get away with it.

I m 100% sure she will be declared innocent.