Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

Omg i was off this whole Ssr case n today i come back n see rhea has given interview n all..lol kya picture chal rahi hai teh..🙄samajh nhi aara what to believe ?

Nothing , ED released rhea drug chats , in tat rhea is exposed tat rhea is druggie n part of drug cartel n she drugged ssr which are serious criminal offences , flat mates n servants confessed rhea is part of gang n send ppl to erase 8 hard disks n with other proofs she left , she is working with other culprit Sandeep Singh , she is druggie,drug peddler, drugged Ssr , culprit of drug cartel n involved in murder ,so rhea started giving interviews by playing victim card to whitewash n save herself before public , boring n bakwaz drama , culprit trying to play victim card n it doesn't help , actually with smitha who she called n also smitha had call recording of rhea , rhea in talks with smitha confessed n supported it's murder n after few mints gives paid n scripted interviews by pushing depression , suicide theory n she loved him , rhea confessed actually lol .
KewlDude thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool-boy_018

but Rhea said Sushant told her that. Why is she being misquoted?

but what is the proof that Sushant told that?

Why is Rhea lying? 

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

what are you..I dont understand. Call sushanth and make him tell that he lied to her..otherwise I wont believe u..happy now🙏

cool-boy_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KewlDude

but what is the proof that Sushant told that?

Why is Rhea lying? 

Where s the proof that Sushant didn't tell that?

cool-boy_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

what are you..I dont understand. Call sushanth and make him tell that he lied to her..otherwise I wont believe u..happy now🙏

hein?

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Why is the discussion about sushant being claustrophobic or not? Rhea didn't say he was. She said Sushant told her he was.

Tat is called maligning dead person , she is slandering ssr n say any lies tat ssr told tat dis to her where she knows dead person can't defend himself , ppl can see through sick rhea , she said many lies n conspiracies n bs n all her bs is busted , period.
YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We will do a replace all for all "rhea said Sushant was " to "rhea said Sushant said he was".

Happy?

Just remember Sushant cannot come back to clarify if he said that .Like rhea got her fair chance to give interviews , Sushant cannot. So whatever she says about him on National tv, will be added to a dead guy's character certificate who cannot clear him name.

And I will not watch the interview again because ek lifetime ke liye ek baar kafi hai 🤪.

Floweebee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

Came across this and I couldn't watch it after she used the term "vidhwa". This is the filth some are defending!

https://twitter.com/Sharanyashettyy/status/1299047115134361600?s=19

And this is not even the entire clip. She apparently goes on to state some equally vile stuff in the rest of it. 

How did people get through her interview. This is the way she talks? It's like she can't even defend her own self without putting someone else down. Speaks volumes about her as a person. Yuck.

How gross is her language man 🤐

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Baapre she put that haunted story in the interview that Sushant thought there's something in their hotel room. Total Mahesh Bhatt film 🤪

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And what's with proof proof game.

No side will accept proof, people are well set in their sides. Atleast most people.