Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Roulette Bets Reveal
Exacta
FingerFetish
Quinella
NitaReid and -Obsessed-
NitaReid and -Obsessed-
NitaReid and Koeli
NitaReid and Billi_Bangalan
LotusPetals and Koeli
LotusPetals and Koeli
LotusPetals and Billi_Bangalan
Trifecta
hbkrocks, Lazybird_Silpa and SoniRSippu21
Daphnes, Lotuspetals, MisthiRyous
Koeli, LotusPetals and MishtiRyous
NitaReid, Billi_Bangalan & -Obsessed-
For those who just came online 🤣
Thanks Nita 😊
Looks like I won able to see my name here 🤣
Do you want too , tell me I can make it happen next round 🤗
Here I am wishing not to see my name in the list , but there it is five time mentioned 🤣.
Obsessed and Billi is going to throw a fit when they see it as well .
Heya Partner!
How are you doing?
I’ve played 5 games of Sheep and have only become a topper ONCE - yet so much trust?
Laughs non-stop FIVE consecutive times
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
When are results ? I wanna know how much I won or lost 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I’ve played 5 games of Sheep and have only become a topper ONCE - yet so much trust?
Laughs non-stop FIVE consecutive times
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know who bet on you , should I tell 😆