Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Anyone watching Meri Dad ki Dulhan show ?
Saw few clips ...I liked it ... Is d show good to watch ?
Yes its good
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Anyone watching Meri Dad ki Dulhan show ?
Saw few clips ...I liked it ... Is d show good to watch ?
Yes its good
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
FF, I think its Hinna or Maroon who bet on u :)
Not me
sorry to burst your bubble🤡
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Now I feel like I want to make Siggy on Jenny ... After reading discussions 😂😂😁
I will use it☺️
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Finally chicken Shawarma ...
Following d recipe below 😆
I thought I ll make d whole process on my own ... Mom didn't let me knead dough 😭😆
Hope she allows me do d rest ... 🤔
Wow
Sharwarma is my favorite.
I have lost the count that how much time I have made it .
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Tumhe bhi mila kya?😲
Nope never