UPDATED R2 scorecard and fixture oppo!


$$$Casino Scorecard$$$


UPDATED R2 scorecard and fixture oppo!


$$$Casino Scorecard$$$


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks for the new thread😳
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
I thought about you when writing the story. But the problem is the way they speak cannot be expressed properly without hindi. So i wrote dialogues in hindi like how they show on tv
Especially as jetha lal daya all have extremely poor and funny English skills
It okay Billi , I understand 🤗. it was so sweet that you thought about me though🤗
Write what you want , I will try to read too
Thanks for the New Thread , now post the overall league table , need to see my name in top 🤣
Thanks for d thread @Parm and @Zeal :)
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Thanks for the New Thread , now post the overall league table , need to see my name in top 🤣
Posting in a few Nita! Just putting it together!
Take your time WD 🤗. I just hope I haven't miscalculated 😆
Originally posted by: NitaReid
It okay Billi , I understand 🤗. it was so sweet that you thought about me though🤗
Write what you want , I will try to read too
Thanku so much dear 🤗
I'm not last thank god🤣
What do u think is your position?