Users

Frequent Posters

12Sreema3 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

HELLO DEAR...i have already personally messaged you

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

A chapter full of our beloved Arshi he is enjoying his rime with khushi unknowingly n khushi well she is exception she’s enjoys everything but at the end when Arnav came back to fetch his beer was mind blowing he made khushi anxious and breathless n I’m also happy that Sheetal is now safe with Karan but the recovery of her will take a lot of time n I wonder her family will come to know abt the tregedy which took place.

Vandy_KD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 12Sreema3

HELLO DEAR...i have already personally messaged you

Hey just read it. Thanku for such a lovely message

Vandy_KD thumbnail

new friend name in my reader list..:)

Thanku so much ..welcome to this journey 

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uzii

A chapter full of our beloved Arshi he is enjoying his rime with khushi unknowingly n khushi well she is exception she’s enjoys everything but at the end when Arnav came back to fetch his beer was mind blowing he made khushi anxious and breathless n I’m also happy that Sheetal is now safe with Karan but the recovery of her will take a lot of time n I wonder her family will come to know abt the tregedy which took place.

Thanku thanku so much:)

Yeah, isn't our khushi always exceptional...

Sheetal recovery and her family meet is something  will be fast tracked soon once khushi reaches India...till then iam so overdosed imagining so much of arshi....;)

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Dil Se Dil Tak

Chapter -37

NOTE: 

Iam so much involved in my Arnav and khushi, that I could not think so soon of fast tracking the story and update. They have got the whole day to spend , it would be in-justice right, if I simply fast forward.?  As I promised, i will surely pace the story once their trip is over. But till then please beer my imagination and crazy conversion of ours ARnav and Khushi..Ful Dil Se Dil tak...

They are alone, without any one bothering. Intricate details of their day coming for you..

Perhaps my longest update ..So read it aram se. but dont  forget to comment

Splitting in 3 parts..

PART 1

1:30 AM.

The moments of ARnav suddenly coming so close to her was stirring her entire emotions up and down. Sometime she smiled, sometime she was surprised, and sometime she was confused. Various different questions popping inside her over fuelled brain-, Last 30 hours of the day had been such a dramatic phase of her life- before in the party he was starring in a such a different way , now  few minutes before he came so close to me.Is he by any chance….? NO, No Khushi.Why would he?. Iam thinking too much!  He would have met countless like me. Haven’t you seen Khushi, how much he argues with you!.

To put her brain to partially rest, she opened her personal diary and scribbled the latest events of last 24 hours.. and finished with below lines--

Why it is getting so difficult to tell him? But why should I tell him I am being his fan?  Is it really necessary at this point? Iam scared sometime of his reaction. We can’t be even friends because we are miles apart, our thinking and values are poles apart, but to be honest, iam just loving his company, Not because he is Arnav Singh Raijyada, but because he so true to himself and to others. May be he is right. We make things more complicated by lying. May be after a day or two we both will be departed to different places. I may never see him. But I have lied, and I have told him that I won’t ever Lie and I will stand by it. I have to confess him…..Khushi face it.  He is your arnav singh Raijyada..your’s hero..!., but again, usko kuch pharak padega ,if I tell him iam being his fan? I don’t think so…

She closed her diary and kept in her laptop bag safely. Only if she knew at that second, that this would remain the last entry in that diary. Only if she knew that this diary would change her world upside down.

If Sleep was becoming so difficult task for Khushi at the moment, it was for a change was so unlike for ARnav. He somehow did not feel to grab next tin of alcohol .His lips widened by recalling “bullet Raja”, karate stuff.  She was the lone women in his life who did not show a 1% chance of any interest in him, he wondered if any woman has least ignored this chance of sleeping with him or did not show any advances towards him. He thought about Khushi’s innocence and how she sees the things from different perspective baffled him and just like thinking about her, he slept off easily.

3AM

It was when Khushi shut her eyes off finally tossing and turning

5AM:

TINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Khushi stretched her hand to shut the alarm phone. It was ac old morning of that yet to start beautiful spring day. She squeezed herself more inside the soft cosy blanket and then sleep took over again.

Arnav woke up on his routine time. After many years he has woken up without dreaming about his mother. For the very first time, he felt light headed. He stretched his arms. After freshening up, he planned for his usual routine jog, which he never misses mainly because he loves to see the Sunrise, but not before dropping a message to his dad.”I hope you have solid reason ready for replacing my music player!”

Least expected he received an instant reply from Manohar

“Life is too short;realize it before it’s too late! Enjoy the day”

What the!”He was puzzled with the reply and equally confused with the crazy talks his father has being doing recently.

6AM.

TINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Khushi extended her hand to pick the phone and woke up in jitter. “Shit, it’s already 6. Eyes drowsy, body tired and with half squeezed eyes, she went to brush up. After freshening up, she opened her mini grocery bag to take her TajMahal tea sachet. Her eyes narrowed, enlarged, expressing shock! She removed all the items one by one, but did not find her tea sachet!.“Shit Shit Shit, Khushi how can you be so careless!? How can you forget to pack it? Mr Raijyada, this is all because of you. I should not have gone to that party only,I should not have gone with him in that car…pura dimag hang over ho jata hai  aapke sath

She went to see the goodies box that hotel had provided.There was no tea sachet in it. Some flower seeds to dip in hot water and drink!,  “ab itne bure din to nahi aaye, ki yeh sab try karu. I need TEAA”. She dialled the reception and asked about the Indian tea, but she was left with despair. They did not understand about the specification of tea. Frustrated she went down to talk to them directly.

6:30 am

With the help of translator and images, she tried to explain the pretty receptionist about Indian tea and if they can provide her, since they had multi cuisine restaurant. They politely noded her that it’s not available and suddenly drifted their sight towards the main entrance with their eyes wide open, and started gushing with each other. “Look, he is here.” one of them muttered to another. "HOTT isnt he?"

Confused khushi vigorously looked towards their eyes direction and was equally dumbfounded seeing Arnav entering lobby. He was in his jogging tracks. She immediately turned back to avoid face off so early in morning imagining what happened yesterday.

ARnav retraced his steps towards the desk, typing something in his mobile, least aware of the fact that khushi was standing few fts away.

“Send My Customary juice and breakfast. Room no 789”

“At the earliest Sir. Our pleasure”.  Lady replied stretching her lips to maximum level.

As Arnav made way from desk, khushi turned to face the help desk girl back and spoke in irritating tone.

Iam requesting you Tea from that time and you have been saying sorry but you have been so partial towards others.”

Mam, we are sorry, but we should be notified in advance for any special food and drink request.

Arnav was making his way passing Khushi, still busy checking something in his mobile when he stopped hearing that familiar voice . heslightly turned to see her facing her back, same black tshirt and blue dotted pyajama. A smile spread over his lips.

Good Morning, Miss Gupta,”

Khsuhi turned herself to face him being hesitative. “Good morning Mr Raijyada

Look like you did not have a GOOD-NIGHT sleep Miss Gupta.” he smirked.

Khsuhi walked towards him agitated- “Aapke wajah sai puri raat so nahi paayi!”

“kYuuu? Maine aisa kya kiya?” he curved his lips seeing her tensefull state.

Wo aap..” She paused . “Nothing!” she replied back.

She kept her hand on her forehead and continued-“Ek to puri raat so nahi paayi, uper sai I forgot my tea sachet. And this so called 7 star hotel with multi cuisine restaurant have not understood what is Indian tea.

“This is Beijing Khushi

Sab aapke wajah sai hua . I could not pack anything properly

Excuse me!?”

Yes.!.. hey bhagwan, how should I kick start my day without Tea

Whaat? A tea? You are making fuss for this?”

Just a Tea?  It’s the most mandatory thing! .I can’t think of starting my day, without that. “ She then lowered her tone and spoke clutching her fingers -Slowly body ache will start,then stomach will start flaring, mind will be feeble and at last brain will start further bombarding as if someone will hold the hammer and will be hitting you slowly. Tea is like a medicine, a drug MR raijyada

Arnav was mused with her talk. Seeing him she got further annoyed.

. Aap to Arnav Singh raijyada hai na. Why don’t you ask them?. But leave it. They don’t even know about it!

“hmm. But I think, I have one solution for the symptoms you are mentioning.”

Khsuhi looked puzzled.

Why don’t you take left and then take immediate right. There is something which you should consider it, and I am sure it will be more than sufficient to kick start your day, he paused..and and  and I must tell you, you are very much in need of that!!”

Khushi facial expression still remained clueless.

See you at GKTowers”  He replies and walked away towards the lift

Confused Khushi, went towards the reception counter and asked if there as any food counter towards the left and then right of it?”

There is a GYM mam

“aaaahhh!”

7 AM

Khsuhi quickly freshened up; she had kept her phone for charging when it beeped with Aman message asking about her health.  She felt guilty for the act done. She replied him saying she was feeling better.  She tugged her mineral bottle at the side of the bag, when her phone started ringing, it was Aman calling. She tugged mobile from charger port, and received the call. She politely talked for few minutes and convinced him that she was in-deed feeling better now to go to office.

After brief talk, when she cut the call, a moment later,there was a knock on the door; she opened in surprise to see a Waiter holding a tray for her.

Good Morning mam.  This special Indian tea for you!”

Whaaaaat?  She took the tray from the waiter.

Thank you so much!!”, Her face beaming with much happiness. She placed tray on small table, and was quick enough to make the tea for herself.She stretched her leg sitting on comfy sofa and relished the drink having a ginger flavour-“Mann sukhi, to sab sukhi. Wah Taj”. She was relishing the tea, when she noticed the small card-note on the tray. She picked up to read the message and jerked immediately reading the one

There is nothing impossible in my Dictionary

Was it ordered by Arnav?!”  A smile spread over her lips.

After finally getting ready, she dialled the reception to book a taxi for the address she was holding when they apologized that all their cars have been booked and she has to wait for another few minutes. She put the receiver down and immediately dialled Arnav number from her mobile.

Who is this?” Arnav received a call aftr 4th ring

KHUSHII. Aapne mera number save nahi kiya?”

Why should I?

Khushi made an irritating face looking at her mobile screen and continued back “See the cars are not available. We need to wait for 15mins

“Why? My car driver with his car has already arrived and I am on my way

whaaaat? You had booked it already!”

Discipline is another thing you need to learn the most

Will discuss that later, but for now, please wait for just 5mins, Iam coming down..5 mins. Ok. ” She cut the call , kept the phone on table,quickly arranged her laptop bag, and placed some eatables inside the same bag .She went to washroom again, came back and made a quick short prayer and picked her laptop bag , locked the room and rushed to the ground floor.

Hurry up, we are already late” Arnav looked furiously at her,as she came inside the car.

Uff. Thank you much

Arnav did not reply, but kept himself hooked checking his mails which Manohar had sent.

Thank you so much” Khsuhi spoke again

“That’s fine.I heard it the very first time” HE replied still looking at his mobile screen

No, this is for the TEA, which you ordered. That was so unexpected.  Mr Raijyada, that was really a sweet surprise,I felt so happy. Thanku , I mean thanku so much for thinking about me. You don’t know how much better I am feeling” She spoke in very calm tone emotionally,when Arnav stopped her

Ahh. Don’t misunderstand  I was bit selfish you see!.I have actually thought about myself than about you

Khushi looked perplexed.

I just took your symptoms seriously. Your brain which is I assume must be a victim of TBI, as per your description and what happens if it gets bombarded.You know, I don’t want my day to get affected. We have a business meet you see.So better thought of giving you,  your dam medicine!

ahh?” She was still confused with the analysis what he was giving, but turned towards the windows ignoring it and then a moment later she faced him back.

You know, back in college days, me and my close friend were so addicted to Tea that we almost constructed a short quote on that

“Who needs a GUY,

When there is a CHAI”

Nice na?

Arnav eyes widened..”Unbelievable. This women is crazy”

By the way, what is this TBI?” She asked in next moment after seeing no reaction from Arnav for her quote.

Traumatic Brain Injury

Whaat? Not funny

Iam serious. TBI refers to that

“No I mean how you can link it to me!”

The symptoms what you said, refers to TBI”

Mr raijyada, this is not good. You always tease me. Even in the morning, how could you say that I am in need of GYM?  Am I looking bull dozer to you? “Khushi spoke making gestures ,

There is something called Fitness, which you should be aware of!, which is clearly MISSING” ARnav replied glancing her .

SO you mean to say I am not Fit?”

Arnav nodded seeing her dramatic facial expression.

Just building biceps, muscles, weight lifting is not everything. I am so energetic, and that’s real fitness. Mann khubsurat hona chahiye. Achi body rakhkar koi kuch kaam nahi kar raha, to kya fyada fitness ka.! “Wait I will show you something in my mobile, how yoga helps the same!”

oh NOArnav muttered.

She extended her hand inside her laptop bag to take out the mobile, but could not find it.

“pcc pch pch. Shit!!  she again scrabbled inside every compartment of bag, but no luck

oh GOD!...!! Stop the car plzzzzz”, she shouted and the driver looked back in unisome and finally applied break in tension.

What happened?

“My mobile! , it’s in my hotel room!. I I forgot, I had kept for charging or on table somewhere I guess

Congratulations” Arnav looked in disbelief

Khushi looked towards driver and requested him to take back to hotel.

Are you mad!. We have almost come of half of the route!” Arnav was furious with her demand

How can I survive without mobile?. Infact here nothing works without translator. I need it”

NO!!”

Khushi was utterly disappointed. She was clutching her fingers, biting her nails overlooking windows.  Arnav momentary looked at her emotional sad state.

Think practical Khushi. Meeting is at 8:30. It’s already 8. We cannot go and come back on time!. It will be so unprofessional to make anyone wait

She did not reply him anything

If you need anytime to make a call or anything, you may use mine!. It is totally fine

No Thanks!”

10 mins passed in utter silence, when Khushi realised she was over reacting. It was her mistake and it was impossible to go back at this time to go back to hotel.  She slowly turned her face to look towards Arnav . He was watching the Beijing streets from his side of the window. “he was so generous to offer his phone. chay. I act soo stupid sometime” 

Hesitated she initiated her conversion again. “MrRaijyada, what are your plans after the meeting?”

Arnav turned in surprise to look back at her.

May I know why?”ARnav raised his eyebrows

If our presentation, meetings get over before the expected time, shall we go for Sight Seeing? Beijing has many places to visit!”

“ahhh?”

Yes I am serious. See I always wanted to visit this place. It’s one of my secret wish list to visit all wonders of world! And this is the land of the one! There is Great wall of china, Olympic stadium and many more interesting places”

First of all, I wonder, why your secret wish list don’t remain as a secret?

Wo aise hi..ab secrets to bahar aayenge hi na... You know In my diary,  I have written some 100 such wish list …”She giggled. “But on a serious note, shall we go. plzzz?”

Not interested

Why? See you should be adventurous. What is the use of sitting quietly in hotel after work!, again the same alcohol?”

Excuse me!. I have my own plans in evening!”

Oh, you already did one? U did not even share with me. This is bad MrRaijyada!”

Why should I share with you?”

Just like that, since we have come together for this business trip right. Waise what have you planned.

I have got an invitation for a club party

oh WAOO.” She said excitedly and then soon cursed herself.“What a co traveller-Ek baar puch bhinahi sakta. Kaash mere sath kishore hota”

“I will go for sightseeing from hotel

Your wish!” he replied “And also sightseeing has to be done with someone who is interesting to spend time with!” He gave a mocking reply again.

“So do I look like a boring person?”

“Not with someone who has-TBI”  He curved his eyebrows seeing her face, turned away to overlook the windows and flushed a smile

A ride next went in sheer silence!

8:30 AM:

How easily this woman transforms herself so easily from an effervescent, chirpy to suddenly more calm, composed and yeah, speaking with utter confidence-These were the exact thoughts running in Arnav mind when he saw Khushi giving the presentation. She was the same women, who almost made him go mad with her silly fizzy talks few hours before and now she was standing there speaking concisely and with such clarity.

As soon as presentation was done, Arnav received a call from manohar and then later he proceeded with business partners meet in conference

When Khushi wrapped the work, she was not able to find Arnav anywhere in the conference room. Her eyes motioned in all possible direction. “He did not even wait to give me the feedback.”She then went ahead with another meeting with developer’s panel.

. 12:01PM

It was when Khushi finally wrapped her work for the day. It got over before her expected time because of her well planned preparations. She wanted to reach out to Arnav, but considering for the purpose of visit he has,she dropped the idea and went to grab the special lunch arranged for all the people associated with the project.

Just 3 hours of his absence made her to realize her how much she missed to see him, but she was equally bothered that nothing affects Arnav and then convinced herself that she always overthink about him and why he should think same about her!

As she entered the room, she saw him having a discussion surrounded with bunch of people..

Guess, only if someone could make a wild card entry into his heart and could peep to know how much his heart missed her absence and how his eyes seeked for her in every direction and it finally beamed with joy when he finally saw her standing lost in her thoughts.

He made a quick excuse and went to her with food platter in his hand.

I so pity you!, Look’s like your stomach finally ditched you!”

haan” she jerked from her thoughts seeing him standing at his side.

You ok? kya baat hai khuushi, you don’t want to have your food ? Your favourite activity?”

I don’t know, Just not feeling comfortable

Food?”

Hmm..the food, the strange smell , the environment..I don’t know…I am not liking what is being getting served” She then tamed her sentence.

Arnav looked surprised at her low exhausted tone.”It is traditional Chinese sausage smell!.They have arranged a veg platter. You need to try”

I think it will not go well with me. SUbah bhi breakfast skip kiya na. I think I will leave back to hotel. I have some ready to eat stuffs. I will manage “ She replied in same cold tone ,Was that food which bothered her or mere thinking that soon everything with Arnav will be just a memory was the real reason to trouble  her.?

He simply nodded without saying anything more. As she was going, he stopped with his remark.

“By the way Khushi, your presentation was good

thanku, she turned back, gave a cold smile and walked past the door.

She went to exit, and instructed the driver to drop her to given address in the printout sheet which she had opened from her wallet. She waited near the entrance for driver to take the reverse and when she was about to pull the car door , she felt the hard hands holding on to her hand,the door handle.She turned in jolt, to find ARnav standing beside her.

aap? “uff, the touch of his hand, but she immediately pulled away from his hold.

“Get in” ARnav instructed her to move inside. Once he made himself comfortable back in car, he was in conversion with the driver showing something in mobile.

“What happened?” Khushi asked hearing overly confused with their conversion

10mins” He replied

“Just 10 min drive and the vehicle radically stopped.

Look over there-“ Arnav waved with his thumb finger  and signalled khushi to look outside and when khushi glanced over the direction ,she was plainly flabbergasted reading the board –“

Chak De”, an Indian restaurant and then her eyes glowed suddenly with happiness which did not stop to appear on her face.

But why suddenly here?”

You were right, the sausages were not that good and I was feeling lot hungry!”  He spoke twisting his lips and no wonder received a 1000 watt infectious smile from khushi.  It was not that difficult task for him to get the booking done in one of the top Indian restaurant in Beijing.

Next moment, as the food slowly made its way to Khuhi’s digestive tract, he was again hell tortured by her elaborate description about the food and telling about the history about her favourite dish.

I need to tell you something Khushi”

Khushi raised her eyebrows in question

“You see, from time to time, its best advisable you should be on diet!, a plain no sugar, no salt, no spice diet”.

kyuuuuuuuuu?”..

High chances of cephalagia!!”

ahh?”

Ignore!”

[cephalagia: term forsevere headache]

Btw Why you always eat so less. On diet always?”Khushi asked when Arnav food order was just so minimum.

For the amount of food that I have eaten now, I need to work out 10 times more today to burn those extra calories

It’s ok, sometimes you should have a cheat day!” she winked.”

Oh I see! Cheat day? Is it applicable only for food?” he asked with his husky tone.

Before she could reply him, he gets a call from Anjali.

“Hey Di” He took an excuse and walked away from the table. Khushi did not miss to hear that and expected it might be Anjali. With her name, it reminded her so much about Anjali’s affair with Akash and his wife whom she met yesterday in bank. She was lost thinking if Arnav knows about Anjali relation.

Mr Raijyada, you gave me so many lectures about the Truth and the Lie. Now how in this world, this affair can be right?  This is not acceptable .I need to know your opinion on this!””

PART 1 ends

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Dil Se Dil Tak

Chapter -37

PART 2

Arnie!. So sorry, Dad pulled you into this. I know you must hate it so much with these business deals meet

For a change I liked it today Di. It was interesting” He turned to see Khushi from glass view mirror

Arnie, I know you are leaving India day after tomorrow,  so why don’t you just return back today.Tomorrow’s meet is not that important. We can have a video conf call. I have friend over there, can arrange private jet for you in short time.. “

“Di , its fine, just a matter of day!”

The news of Arnav in Beijing did not go well with Anjali. She was in disbelief that how could  Manohar take this decision and to her surprise what made Arnav to say yes. She knew very well, Khushi was there too.  As she cut the call, she saw some 10 miscalls from lavanya. She knew what was it about? The news about Arnav whereabouts reaches faster to India, then to her she assumed.

Yes Lavanya!” I am sorry I did not know Arnav was going to Beijing

Its again Khushi Anjy, you know how it feels when I receive their pics in my phone!.

Lavs trust me!. No one knows Arnie better than me, He would never fall for any girl. May be what you are seeing the pics is his casual self. You know his choice of style!.

I have never seen Arnav so casually with any women like this.  Not a good sign. I just want her to get out from his life.”

What happened to your plan?  You did tell me that Khushi will at any cost come back to india!. Infact I thought she would resign any moment. But see, she is still hanging around here”

I am trying my best. God knows where her family is moved now, my sources are unable to locate the new location! And I guess thatsy she stayed back!. You need to help me out anjy. I can’t leave without Arnav! You know how much I love him.”  When love results in jealousy, it makes you do all the worst things and the one who suffers the most is the people surrounded with that love. Well,  that  jealousy love disorder of Lavanya has already reached a stiff high as we know. Her sources and informers sent regular updates about Arnav. The most recent update about Arnav seeing with Khushi in the Beijing airport has given rise to more thunderstorms. Well, her contacts in Bangalore were not successful in getting the new address of Khushi’s family where abouts. Her over confidence has dittered her. She was sure, khushi would fly soon enough to India after the things fallout in India, but destiny had other plans. Sometimes God take cares of their loving souls. The destiny made her to fly to Bejing. But that pic of Arnav with Khushi sitting in airport has given rise to sudden blast of her mind, a posibility of covetousness all over. Who could now possible come to her help, her only close friend, Anjali with whom she carefully constructed her relation knowing how close arnav is with her.When anjali last came to Mumbai, she ensured Lavaanya that she would help herto bring back Arnav in her life, but she warned her that she would never force her views on him.

Well, Anjali was not serious till she started sensing the whiff sourrounding Khushi. Why her disliking towards khushi was increasing with each passing day from their meet? Was it just mere for a reason that she was more inclined to see lavanya with Arnav and Anjali being too protective about her own status and class, never liked Khushi. Or was it even clearly visible for her  In some way that Arnav tend to treat Khushi differently considering their all previous encounters what Arnav mentioned.Or was it something more to it.

Some women take it too personally. The flames of fire was catching more when she was being praised regularly by Manohar, and it rose to peak when Manohar suggested her to hire Khushi in their company, and offer top position. Khushi’s presentation and all the appraisals specially coming from Manohar few hours before did not go well with Anjali again.

Research confirms that women are more likely to have an external locus of control. Personality can dictate how sensitive we are to outside factors influencing us.  Women are complicated. While most of them pretend to support feminism, they struggle with their darker side-feeling of jealousy, envy and competition and with that soon anyone can become a potential threat. This covert and indirect aggression Anjali felt towards Khushi

“I will do something Lavanya. I know Arnav more than anyone else. I know where I have to hit the chords and I never go wrong “ She spoke to lavanya . After ending the call with her,she was quick enough to make one more call.

David!, You need to do something for me!. And it has to remain a close knit.”

1:00 PM

As arnav came back, khushi waved her hand for him to come closer as if she wants to tell a secret mission deal. ARnav pressed his body closer towards the table in utter disgust.

“Mr Raijyada,Look at your left side table. Those mid aged couples”

“haan?” He turned to look at his left.

“ I guess her age will be some where 34 around. He looks 40 na!

Whaaat  is the point?”

shhhhu” .  She indicated with her forefinger to lower the tone. And then bent her body again towards the table and spoke in lowering her tone further

I can bet you, those couples are not married to each other!”

Wao. What a finding! This is now all that is left for you to research”

Arey. Listen. I am sure they are married to someone else and having an affair. Otherwise which husband and wife in that age will do so kuchie kuchie types ?

Arnav looked at her in disbelief

“Especially after certain age of marriage that too while having lunch?”She continued still looking towards the couple

They might be living-in. By the way, what is this Kuchie Kuhie types”

NO!.Cant be Liv-in.  ab Kuchie  Kuhie matlab how can I explain..aap to actor ho..samjh jao..See there, how he is holding her hand, , caressing her, something like he is assuring her!.They are having an EXTRA –MARITAL AFFAIR pakka

Whatever!. But what’s the point?. Why you have to worry and peek into some-ones else life. Bad manners!”

Mr Raijyada, ok, Let me come straight to the point!. What are your views having an affairs outside the marriage!. Do you feel it’s right? 

PART 2 ends

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Dil Se Dil tak

Chapter -37

PART 3

Mr Raijyada, ok, Let me ask you straight to the point!. What are your view having an affairs outside the marriage!. Your views? Do you feel it’s right? She asked composing her tone much better and very careful. Ah, that direct question came as surprise for him, he crocked his eyebrows and was about to reply when the waiter came with the bill!.

Can you please put the bill in the name of Khushi Kumari Gupta

“What?. It’s weird.Now this is totally a middle class “He spoke seeing her making a request to waiter.

I have the flexibility to  claim full amount. Don’t worry, I will give my part of share!”

oh. You are going to bluff your client?

No!!  I have been honest here na!.I wont be submitting something which is not there. Bills are there!.

Uffffff. You know you are one such epic piece. I have never seen nor met anyone like you!

Offcouse. Arnav singh raijyada ho aap. Why you will meet someone out of your high class society people.  Mr raijyada, 50% people on an onsite short visit claim all these things. Obviously how will you understand that!.”

Damm. She will make me insane. I should have considered Anjali’s option of leaving today!” . He knew this crazy women won’t leave and to avoid any unnecessary scene and stupid arguments, he left the place to go towards the car.

After khushi collected the food bills in her name, she went inside the car, and found he was on call. She sensed he must be angry. she spoke as the car accelerated.“I like being practical. We think of saving money in short term onsite. Isliye Bill amount convert kiya.”

He remained silent

Waise you were right!. Meri tarah aapko koi nahi mili hogi” She spoke again, but Arnav did not bother to give any reply. He was hooked in his mobile phone continuously. Khushi made a face and turned her face towards the road.

1:30 PM

30mins of ride, when khushi screamed again for the driver to stop the car.

Why I wonder, car and car drivers does not go well with you and you need constant breaks!” He finally spoke

Actually, I just saw shopping lane here. I will do shopping and come!”

Whaat? Here? This is a cheap market!”

Muje kaun sa branded khareed na hai?

offcourse! But the car is not going to wait for you!”

“No problem. I will take taxi and reach hotel. I have hotel address in my wallet!”

Fine!”

She opened the door, returned him smile turning back and waved her hand to Arnav, who did not bothered to give her any reaction but was stunned to guess how easily her mood gets adjusted. As the car slowly accelerated back, he removed his cross bag and placed behind the seat on cabinet desk. As the driver paced the car, he could sense the dead silence suddenly. He turned to look at side of his seat, where khushi was sitting. There he could nous, some odd feeling of emptiness, that stillness, that silence and that sudden loneliness.  He ignored those strange feelings and extended his seat to make himself comfortable and then stretched his leg to rest, but he felt something odd. He looked down and his eyes in disbelief.

A moment of sudden thoughtfulness , concern, fear, love,care and worry  could be right words what Arnav singh Raijyada was feeling at the moment and making no further delay he instructed the driver to take the U turn and stop at the place where he dropped Khushi.

Khushi was eye struck seeing that local cheap market. There were small stores each occupied with stylish handbags and clothes. Some stores with a wide collection of ornaments. Which girl won’t be liking the idea.“Khushi, Ditching Arnav singh raijyada for this shopping lane was the best instant decision of the day,. Our frequency won’t match, better enjoy the shopping. “ she tapped her shoulder

She came out of one small shop of clothing store, she felt something strange and slightly turned and was left shocked seeing Arnav standing in front of her, anger shooting in his eyes.

MrRaijyada!, What a surprise!. I always had a doubt celebrities shop in  cheap market and showoff!., agar aap bol dete to mai thori bura manti?”she made a face fusing her lips and nose

Shutup!.DO you have any idea that you don’t have mobile with you?!”

She bite her tongue.

and how was your plans to come back to hotel?”

WO I had hotel address in my wallet

Show me?”

Khushi searched for her purse in her laptop bag, but she did not find it. “Yehi tho tha!.”

It’s here!” He extended his hand to give her wallet- Anger shooting from his eyes. “Look like you have sent your brain for a jolly ride. Why can’t you take care of yourself and your things properly Khushi!.You forget your mobile in hotel, you carelessly drop your wallet in the car,and like a free soul you are roaming.  Kya karti tum? How you would have reached hotel? Kuch idea hai agar tumhe kuch ho jata to?’ What if you had lost in middle of somewhere and no where to go? What if someone had done any harm to you? He was emotional, his eyes full of concern, a strange fear of what if something would have happened to her, what if he would have never seen her, what if wha tif what if……. god dammed he was not understanding all these concerns were signs of love.

Khushi for a moment was in disbelief hearing those words coming from him, intensity in his eyes were sharp and different.

Kuch ho jata to aapko kuch pharak padta?”  she asked lowering her tone

Offcourse dammed. I have been li” he paused suddenly and looked at her in equally shocked glare realizing the implication of his words and was quick to correct himself soon “I mean, our company might be accountable if you would go missing you see!

oh..!..waise mai kuch jugad karke aayi jaati” She opened her wallet to check something when she saw that the printout of hotel address was missing.” “Shit!!...I was holding that hotel address printout back near the entrance!. Did I drop there?!

Great!, “Enough! Now come”

Where?”

“Back to Hotel!”

Arey maine to abhi shopping start bhi nahi ki!”

“Why you behave so childish sometime! Without phone, Without address, aise anjaan country where no one knows dam English, agar kuch musibat ho gayi to? Are you really out of your brain?”

She was taken aback with his words again. His concern, his care,-”Is it true.she pinched herself”

Mr raijyada!,You are right. Impossible without a phone, address. So please , Please. Please. Just half an hour!. I will finish shopping fast

NO!. Not even think about that!”

Plzz plz…10mins”   .

“I can’t even stand here a minute. We are leaving”

Ok, let me just purchase this silk shawl. I wanted to gift this for my MOTHER. Plz.” She requested making pity face. The word mother somewhere cooled him down for a moment and he stood facing her away.

“Sir.How much? ”

80 (RMB)

Make it 40 plz

NO.. 80

Sir please. I will purchase two, make it 40”. “khushi was making puppy face seeing the shop keeper and was pleading to give in that price.

Khushi what are you doing.? Arnav asked in frustrating tone turning to her side..

Bargaining!.”

Whaat? ”

Mr raijyada. These shopping lanes will be like this only. They will increase the price and say. If we start from 40, they will agree atleast for 60!””

“Shit

70 Final” Shopkeeper told seeing their conversion

50. Ok. final sir”

Already annoyed, irritated standing there in that cheap local market, he took a 100rmb currency note and handed to shopkeeper.

“arey what have you done. Kab sai bargain kar rahi thi. This is not worth the money”

“Miss Gupta,I don’t have all the time in here to stand and see your bargaining stuff and my time is definitely of more worth!”

What the!” she said

Come again!?”

Kuch nahi. she gave a crooked smile. She took off her laptop bag and was trying to make adjustment to put her new shawl in already overpacked bag.

pchh pchh.” She was trying hard to close the zip,

It was now impossible for him to see her doing that.Frustrated, he took the laptop bag from her hand.”Wait he shouted. He asked her to take out that shawl first, He arranged few things properly, gave her charger to fold it properly,  got annoyed seeing the eatables packets khushi was picking up to make adjustment, He felt  something hard at the second section, saw a diary improperly placed. He took itout to arrange properly when he heard her loud call

This is my personal diary!.NO!!!“

“I am least interested”. He placed it in the laptop section, behind the laptop and finally, zipped at last and gave her!

Organizing is another thing, you need to learn

Making a face she tugged the bag behind her back. A Silent smile crossed her lips as she imagined how he was being so friendly.

What?” Arnav asked as he caught her staring him walking beside the lane.

“Kuch nahi. Waise, how did you got to know, I was in this shop?”

“you see, some people are gifted with in-built loud speakers. You are one among them!”

That left our poor khsuhi mouth wide open.!

They came near main road, near the building where he had asked his driver to stop, but to Arnav shock, he was not able to find the car. [The driver who was initially waiting near the shop where Arnav mentioned, parked in another lane to avoid traffic congestion. He was in impression that ARnav would call him]

Arnav walked few meters and looked at every direction, but was not able to see it anywhere. He took his mobile from trousers and dialed the driver number.”Ring1, and suddenly he couldnot hear any sound. He looked at his screen-. Battery low..ting ting dum dum..SWITCHED OFF”

F**K”

Kya hua? Where is the car?”

“Don’t know!”

“call him na?”

“My mobile is OFF”

“Whaaat? Ab kaise dhunde?”

“Give me your phone?”

“I forgot in hotel!, bhool gaye kya?

Arnav scratched his forehead still overlooking the car in all possible direction

“You should be having hotel address na..Will catch some other taxi and go. Problem solve”

“I don’t have ! Hotel detail vouchers are in my laptop bag! Rest all in my mobile!”

“Whaaaat!. MR Raijyada. CARELESSNESS, IGNORANCE, are few things you need to seriously look into. Dekha galti kisi sai bhi ho sakti hai!”

“Shut upp!, Its all because of you”

“What is the use of scolding me? ,think what we have to do now?...What was that hotel name..I think it spelled something like..WANGFUJING LUNG LA  right?  Or WAKIJINGFUNG LA…...ye Chinese log bhi na..aapki tarah hi attitude hai  unka,Cant they give international name to an international hotel!.......hey bhagwan…No mobile, no translator, no address, new city....devi mayya, please show us the proper way!”

“MR Raijyada..you ok?”

“Mr raijyada, Dont worry, will do some jugad. I am expert in all this”

“SHUT UP-Quiet… silence.. for god sake!” He kept his finger on her lips….

Love is not just about attraction, it is about spending time and knowing each other better.

AAge bhi jaane na tu…

peeche bhi jaane na tu….

Jo bhi hai..yehi ek pal hai..

Kal kisne dekha hai, kal kisnei jaana hai..

Jeene waale sochle..yehi waqt hai karle puri arzoo..

TIK TOK..TIK TOK--------TIME: 3PM…………..to be continued….

PART 3 ENDS

ufff..lengthy na?

How was itt?

Waiting for your reviews , comments like a hungry bird.

Fingers crossed..

Stay Safe, tc, love

Vandy

aroohiw thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

wow amazing update khushi is damn crazy yaar forgeting mobile in hotel to shopping without address haha and arnav also landed in same situation lol. God i am hating anjali like anything not only she is a snob but a vile and conniving person . what does she thinks about herself that she knows arnav more than anyone else when she herself is big time liar and having extra marital affair. she has no conscience , she and lavanya as well as aman are going to make khushi life hell. i guess after her truth is out arnav will to an extent give into lavanya and anjali plan . but i guess he will come to know anjali truth also soon or later , manohar might be help or akash wife lets see how that thing gets unfold. but one thing is for sure khushi due to her white lies is going to land her into a huge hell hole. also sheetal matter will take her toll in her life . baap re so much she has to endure in future .  cant wait how she will face all these demons all together . may b arnav mothers truth might change his perception but i guess all this will take a while. khushi might have to go through lot of insults before that. thank u for giving lengthy update thoroughly enjoyed it.

Kirtuprabhas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Cute . Never Make khushi Hurt dear pls . Unite Arshi soon