Sadak 2 - Official Trailer | Alia, ARK, Sanjay, Pooja | Hotstar - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Btw it makes me really wonder if she has any real fan???or that's also managed by kjo😂😂  

nhrb thumbnail

Originally posted by: CLOBBER

Ppl don't even need to make an effort to troll her considering this is all she has to offer 😆no wonder they let Sanjay Dutt headline the trailersmiley36to try n cushion Aloo, but alas the one note nostril flaring & screeching in every damn film can hyped up as masterclass acting for only so long. Cracks were on display from Kalank promos itself, obliteration seems near. 

Coz the problem lies in the very core, ie Alia lacks scope for improvement, she has always been a one trick pony, and she has exhausted that trick for a while now, just relying on Kjo & PR crutches to get propped up from like forever. 

This is not acting, it's real Alia while shouting like an idiot. No grace, no poise. Watch her kalank promotion she talks like this only.

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Trailer wasn't that great to be honest. Something was souding off even Alia's dialogue delivery and her acting seemed below par. I'm disappointed as I thought it would be like her acting in Raazi or Highway.

I feel really bad for ARK.. This would be another flop venture to his filmography

Actually I was kinda shipping Alia and ARK's jodi. Wished they had a movie together since ARK did that cameo in Dear Zindagi. But dunno what this is gonna turn out to be. 

Although I agree with @mintyblue. Its riddiculous how the 'people' that are hating on the trailer never really made Sushant's movies a blockbuster when he was alive. I agree one should dislike the product for the product not because of the surrounding noise.

Also noticed all 3 in a venture after the flop Kalank. History might repeat itself

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoWorld

Can anyone tell me why in the world of ola/uber/MakeMyTrip/zoomcar , would you go to some driver's house and ask for a ride???

I don't think it's the driver's house but a car rental office. And even now in India, people trust local car rentals and drivers more than ola/uber for long distance travel and zoomcar toh rare coz most don't know how to drive.

But who knows maybe Sanju is a ola/uber car driver given Bollywood and it's love for brand integrations.😆

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: insideroutsider

Loved Pooja Bhatt's acting the most in the trailer.👏

😆😆

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

There was more chemistry tangible in that one little scene between Aditya and Alia in Dear Zindagi than it's there in the whole trailer!😂 So bad. What a cringefest. 

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Maybe alia looks so disinterested because she did this one for free 😕

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

Aloo got lucky. Now she can pretend it flopped because of the hate train. 

Dil Bechara and Sadak 2 both are a mess. Now I am sure, all movies Disney moved to Hotstar are garbage.

I think Laxmibomb and Bhuj would fare well.

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Somewhat disappointed. But I like how it's all about Sanju since I was looking forward to this mostly because of him. Hopefully Pooja will appear as well, rather than just her photo.