Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yaar kitne PMs aate hai ek din main
Galti se khol diya toh dekhne ka mann karta hai😭
Don't worry Partner , I am here to rant with you when he sends 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yaar kitne PMs aate hai ek din main
Galti se khol diya toh dekhne ka mann karta hai😭
Don't worry Partner , I am here to rant with you when he sends 🤗
I am definitely gonna crib a lot when I see the questions😡
When is your game coming out??
You mean My team Revenclaw ,right? Well as a house member of Revenclaw I do want my team to win the Cup!! But also u see Every house is doing really work hard for this HP game ! So let's just say May the best team win !!!
BUT I m jealous of people those who decided to not taking part of HP game ! They must be thanking their lucky star!!😆
Classified or Clarified?🤔
Zeal , suspense is no more , I guessed it 🤣
Ohh ...So you were one of them ....well ...i dnt know others but want to say you girls are really cute ...😆Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I won't trouble you more😆
I wanted you to read from the sandesh I sent for Bucky 'Mele babune thana thaya?'😆
It was me, Priya and Bucky sending sandeshs and Bhagu eventually got involved😆
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh spotted at the airport https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXquMUOjHpQ/?igsh=MThvMzlnaXJhYzkxaQ==
I am not his fan nor his hater, but what I predict his future in film career will not be good, if he choices scripts like these, also PS will...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbFpJO3D4hP/?igsh=MTRidWpsdjd2OTJhMw==
148