Maaneet OS - King's Desire part 1 updated || 29th July

Kuttisri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Tried A small OS of Maaneet Being A Prince And Priness Hope you will like it? ðŸ˜†... Do Give It a try ðŸ˜Š 

Part 1  

The King Maan Singh Khurana Pratap Was Starting at The Lady Who Stood in the Middle of The Forest fighting with A wild Tiger with her sword and Shield... She was Moving Her Sword so Exceptionally Speed That Even The wild Tiger seems to Whimper in surrender... Soon It bent On her Knees accepting her defeat at the Lady... The Lady Smiled Beautifully at her.... And Moved towards her and Caressed the animal with No fear and why Not, she was Trained to how to control the wild animals and How to tackle down the enemies with her swift powerful Moves!! 

No Need to fear, I'm not here to Kill you!! She Softly caressed her forehead.. The Tiger seems to love Her caress so She Leant forward to her touch... She smiled Broadly and Looked at The deer Beside her which had its Knee Injured... She was Riding her Horse in the Forest and Had seen how the Tiger was chasing the poor baby Deer.. She immediately moved towards the Tiger unable to see the suffering of the deer and She Controlled it with Her words and Sword!! She Bent down beside the Deer and observed her knee it was not bad but it was bleeding so she took a large leaf and tied it around her so that it stops bleeding.. 

Baby, You will be fine Soon She lovingly kissed her head... deer's were her favorite and she Can't see them Suffer... She stood up immediately hearing the commotion behind her... She took the Sharp sword and Turned around swiftly... The Tip of the sword touching the Neck of the intruder. 

Who are you!!!? Her Voice sharp yet Sweet and calm.. She looked at the Person Before Him... He Was the Most Handsome and Beautiful Man she had ever seen, His eyes Dark, Sharp Nose, M-shaped lips, His chiseled Jaw With Little Stubble, He was Shirtless Just with a white Angvastram( A Cloth which was used in old days to cover Their front) wrapped loosely on his broad shoulder... A white Traditional Pajama dhoti covered his legs ... He looked like A king to her who was wondering In search of peaceful atmosphere here... 

"Woahhh Easy!!! " He Blurted but didn't move back His eyes capturing her form with his Intense Dark eyes... Her Care towards the Animal was the first thing he was attracted by her but her Beauty Made His Heart pounding under his chest... Her Long Black hair reaching down her waist flowing freely, Her Hazel Brown eyes Glaring at Him, Nose red, plum pink Lips pressed in a Thin line... Ohhh How much he wanted press his Lips To her own!! He gulped hard!! She is the Most Beautiful woman he had ever seen.. She was Wearing a fully covered Red Anarkali dress with a dupatta hanging loosely on her shoulder.... Her skin covered totally only the Skin on her neck was visible to his eyes... He stared at Her Neckline for few moments before looking back at her eyes... Geet kumarii devi The Princess of Chakravartis retreated Back... 

"Who are you!? " She asked again narrowing his eyes at her, a little loud to bring him back from his staring session!! 

"Maan Singh Khurana Pratap" His husky voice made her Heart skip a beat.. Her eyes widened He was the King of Suryavanshis!!!! 

" Don't you think What you did was unfair!!?? " He Smirked pointing at the tiger which Sat Looking at both of them timidly. But from the corner of his eyes still Glimpsing at His prey the deer! 

" What!!!... unfair?!! She asked Confused, her brows furrowed... He Smirked coming close to her but she Pressed her sword more firmly on his Neck.. He Smirked ever More, She was a fierce Princess! He Already Wanted her to become his princess, he decided! He moved Back slowly all the while looking at her intensely.. His eyes filled with desire.. She Knew what that Look Mean, but she Remained Oblivious for she knew Men Desired her for Her beauty and Brains!! 

"TSK TSK...You See, What did The Poor Tiger do That you snatched his Prey, his food away from him? "He pouted Innocently looking at the Tiger and Back at her.

" It was a Fawn a Baby deer!! And I Can't see Him killing and eating her!!! " She Glared at him, she pulled her sword back.

" But it is The Nature!!! You Can't Snatch a prey from predator!!!... It's already decided by the God... He created The world, Those Animals and decided that their Food was to eat other Animals!! " He Explained... Geet Gaped At him, She heard from many in her Kingdom That Maan Singh Khurana Pratap Was Honest to loyal and truth at the Same Time Ruthless and Arrogant to his enemies!! 

" But it was A fawn And I was attempting to save her, And It was trying to Killing her in front of me So Being Kind I just Helped it" She was Not ready to let him down her! Maan Smiled and Moved towards her! 

" I like You " He Blurted out Abruptly shocking her! Her eyes widening and Mouth widely open, She Looked too innocent and Angelic for him!! 

" And Be Ready Princess Geet Khumari I'm going to Marry you Soon!! " He Smirked and winked at her.. He glided On his Horse And Soon went off to Send Proposal To Geet's Father!! 

don't forget to like And Comment :))

the Concept is purely Based on my imagination! 

Not a Professional Writer So Pardon for Grammatical Errors! 

Edited by Kuttisri - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ferdouz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations

Loved the new concept. 

King Maan smitten by princess nature and beauty. 

Openly stated his desire. 

Geet is brave and king hearted who can tame animals. 

Waiting for next. 

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aww beautiful. Prince falls for the princess first her kindness second her beauty. Nice 

good that geet did not back down 

pallavimn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Superb start.

I just love this.

I m very curious. 

What will happen next? 

Update soon dear.

cooljigu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing update. 

Geet is brave n beautiful. 

Maan is honest to her n smitten by her

Told her that he going to marry her openly to geet.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats on the OS... thanks for the pm

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 1

splendid update.... amazingly written.

Geet is so brave and caring.

great that she saved the deer.

of cos Maan is impressed by her.

both are attracted to each other.

great that Geet did not back down.

wow Maan tells her he likes her.

well he reaction is expected.

Maan wants to marry her and lets her know.

waiting for Part 2

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow maan............love at first sight.........bahut jaldi nehi hogaya........courtship toh karo........

interesting starting..................

loved it...............

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

He is so impressed with her. And she is worthy no doubt.

mamtasingla thumbnail

Awesome update 

New concept

Maan as king

Smitten by geet's beauty 

Update soon