Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Rhea and her brother’s posts doesn’t even invoke any kind of emotion in me.
While I can feel pain when we see posts from Kriti, Ankita and SSR’s family members..
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Rhea and her brother’s posts doesn’t even invoke any kind of emotion in me.
While I can feel pain when we see posts from Kriti, Ankita and SSR’s family members..
I know, isnt she the one who wanted to break up with him when Mahesh Bhatt said so.
Gosh, selfish much 😡
^^ Can’t believe this article.. 2 things..
1. Will believe only if a direct statement comes from direct SSR family namely his father & his sisters
2. Who knows? Maybe media is hounding them to talk and support media’s narrative 😡
602