Prerish || Journey that made them IMP-pg108 Last Chapter at FF section - Page 65

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Aaieee!!  Good news !!  🥳

After all this time, Anurag has now come to claim his rights on Sneha!! 🤔

Rishabh handled him very well and Mr Bose is adamant to ruin his life 😡

I hope these two and their daughter give it back nicely to that uncle 😡

PS: You don’t send me PM for the updates! 

It seems all have joined forces against them but yes the Bajaj will reply and that too very nicely.

Sorry about the PM I completely forgot. Next time for sure.

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Family time 🥰💕🥰

Kids always calm us and make sure we forget our problems.

He has been doing fasting along with her all these years 🥰💕

Basu's entry and the drama which he created

I know he is in stock but to behave like this

Bajaj gave very good reply to him and asked him to take permission😆

Her gift, such an awesome way to tell him the good news 👌

Awesome update, continue soon.

Edited by MR21 - 3 years ago
Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Family time 🥰💕🥰

Kids always calm us and make sure we forget our problems.

Yes we do forget everything

He has been doing fasting along with her all these years 🥰💕

Basu's entry and the drama which he created

I know he is in stock but to behave like this

Bajaj gave very good reply to him and asked him to take permission😆

He is always used to doing things without thinking whats new. As much as I want to I can't salvage the character

Her gift, such an awesome way to tell him the good news 👌

Awesome update, continue soon.

Thank you

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

N,B- A special thanks to @sunnshine aka Meenakshi for the buisness jargon and events that you will see in the coming chapters between Mr Bose and Mr bajaj.

Chapter 30

“Chaliye ab yeh sab chodiye, apne chehre se tension hataye aur chalke pooja kar lijye and have something to eat. Mujhe bhi bahut bhuk lagi hain.” They went and finished the rituals and then went to check on the girls. Kukki woke up somehow and  was ecstatic to hear this news and just like her mother she was sure that it’s a boy. Prerna and Kukki were talking to one another and Mr bajaj took his phone and went outside.

“Mr mehra?” Bajaj

“Sir All ok?” Mr Mehra

“Mujhe Mr bose ki file chahiye kal shubh apne desk par.” Bajaj

“Should I cancel all your meeting for tomorrow” Mr Mehra

“You know what to do Mr Mehra. I will come around in the afternoon. I have to take Prerna for check up” Mr bajaj

“Congratulations Sir.” Mr Mehra

“Thank you” Mr bajaj realising that he doesn't need to explain.

“Will be done” Mr Mehra and Mr bajaj turned around to find Prerna looking at him. 

“Medicine li aapne” Mr Bajaj and he went towards the kitchen to get some water. Prerna checked again on kukki and Sneha and went after him.

“Rishab!!”

“Rishab!!” but Mr bajaj continued with his work and Prerna literally had to grab him and make him look at her. 

“Rishab kya hua hain?” Prerna and then she realized what it was “Yeh Anurag ko pata chalna yeh jo kuch bhi ho raha hain yeh Mr bose ki wajah se hain.”Prerna and Rishab nodded “He needs to be stopped. I need to give him a warning. Warna he will not stop”

“Ok but please promise me something, no more secrets please and jab tak aapko Rishab ko sahin lage tab tak. It will be dirty but not so much that it feels wrong to you. Please” Prerna

“I promise.” Rishab and hugged her. Unknown to them Kukki who had got up to get some water had heard everything outside the door. They were about to come out and Kukki realising she might be caught deliberately came in front of them Yawning “Water?” 

Mr bajaj gave her the bottle, picked her up and she hugged him tightly and they all went to sleep. Next morning Rishab took Prerna to the doctor. The doctor prescribed some tests and it took them almost half the day to get all done and then the doctor checked it all. 

“Mr Bajaj mera answer aaj bhi wahi hain jo kal tha. She is very weak, she needs bed rest at least for the next few weeks. First ke 3 months important hote hain she is 2 months pregnant. This one month is gone and all will be ok. Otherwise there could be a problem” Prerna and Rishab nodded and they went and sat in the car. Rishab dropped her home, had lunch with her and then he left for the office. He knew that Prerna was trying to be strong but she was not ok. She was scared for them for the baby and he didn't like it one bit. Rishab reached the office and sat with Mr Mehra and went through each and every information on Mr Bose trying to decide what he can and wants to use. He knew that Mr Bose would not stop but he wanted to have just first have some time for Prerna to rest and heal and then they would deal with the custody battle. There was only one information that he could use. 

“That's enough Mr Mehra. Fix a meeting with Mr bose today” Rishab bajaj

“Ok Sir.” Mr mehra and he were just about to leave when he said “ Sir you are not doing anything wrong. You are just trying to protect your family” and Mr Bajaj just nodded and Mr Mehra knew that Mr bose will back off tonight but he also knew that he will be back and it will be worse. He mentally cursed himself for bringing this storm in their life. Rishab reached the restaurant and was waiting for mr bose.

“Hello Rishi” Mr Bose

“Hello mr Bose how are you?” Rishab

“Maybe I should be asking the question. How is Prerna and congratulations to you” Mr Bose. Rishab always made sure to do everything in privacy so that no news would go out but there were ways and Mr bose knew all of them so he must know.

“Thank you” Rishab

“To what is your offer?” Mr Bose and Rishab smiled.

“You always knew how to get to the point didn’t you. I always liked that about you.” Rishab

“I also know you Rishi. Tum pehle mujhe samjhaoge ki yeh sab theek nahin hain. Ki isse main Kukki ko hurt karunga. Give some more time aap khud Kukki se milye usse pucheye how she feels. She is happy.” Mr Bose

“And she is.” Mr Bajaj

“For how long. Now this other kid all I see is a neglected Kid all alone with no time from you or Prerna.” Mr Bose

“Mr Bose main aapki soch nahin badal sakta aapne jo soch liya hain woh soch liya hain lekin aap Kukki ko is process main zaroor kho denge aur yeh main dekh sakta hoon. Ek baat sach sach bataye agar Sneha meri beti hoti aur aapki poti to bhi aap aise hi react karte ya Menaka ke saath khade hote to not make her feel guilty. Who is partial, Mr Bose, you or me?” Mr Bajaj

“You have gone weak Rishi haven't you, us Prerna ke saath rehte rehte you have gone weak. But I care about you Rishi and I care about you Kukki. I know Kukki loves you a lot and you love her but Prerna ke liye tumhare pyaar ke samne woh bachi bahut choti ho jati hain” Mr bose

“Kaash aap samajh pate ki Kukki ke pyaar ki wajah se I love Prerna so much.” Mr Bajaj

“I guess we should leave, you know my decision.” Mr Bose

“Kalyani Sarkar” Mr Bajaj and Mr Bose stopped midway.

“What about her?” Mr Bose

“Aapki secretary cum..” Mr Bajaj

“That was past” Mr bose

“But yeh sach hai that you had a relation with her” Mr Bajaj

“ It was a moment of weakness Nothing more” Mr Bose

“Really nothing more. She knew that this would be your answer so she left. She had a beautiful son and now raising her alone and she is doing a great job.” and forwarded a folder in front of him. 

“Even if it is true you seriously want me to believe that you will use this in the court or maybe in the press. Tumse nahin hoga Rishi.” Mr Bose

“Are you sure Mr bose? Apni family ke liye main kya kar sakta hoon aap jaante hain. Maine Menaka ka naam kabhi nahin uchala kyunki woh Kukki ki maa hain. Aap you are nothing to her” Mr bajaj and Mr Bose didn't know what to say. “Sochiye  kaisa lagega court main a man who refused to take care of his own child who refused to go ahead and accept his own child. How will it look, Mr Bose?” Mr Bajaj

“You wouldn’t dare Rishi. I know you. For the world you might be a Business machine but I know your ethics and you will not use her for this. I Kno…”

“Dreamline infragiant - 2010” and Mr Bose stopped right there and all color left his face

“Very bad happened to all of you. Didn't it. The main promoters of the company cheated you by taking all the money from their company profits, money that belonged to investors, to shareholders and transferred them all to their name by creating shady investment companies, shady invoices bills. But they were all caught weren’t they. So sad. But what they didn't know was it was all the master planning of another independent director. And you are right I am all about ethics so why don't I  forward his name to the other promoters so that finally justice can be served.” Mr bajaj forwarded another folder and Mr Bose was stunned and he took the folder in his hands that Rishab had given him. He looked straight at Rishab and then left from there. Rishab knew that the first thing he would do is use all his resources to find Miss Sarkar as she was his accomplice in all this and he had even cheated on her. She was the one who had given him all this information. Rishab reached his office and called Miss Sarkar. 

“Miss sarkar. Thank you and I am sorry maine aapko aur aapke bete ko involve kiya isme but it was” Mr Bajaj

“Mr Bajaj, it's ok. He has done a lot with me, my life and my career and now he gets to pay and he will pay. Let him go on this wild goose chase to find me.” Mrs Sarkar

“Woh nahi dhund payenge. Please don't even think that. Mera intention kabhi bhi unko aapse paas bhejna nahi tha. Mere resources they will make sure of it. Address contacts sab galat pahuchegi eun tak and  jis tarika ka impulsive nature hain unka he wouldn't cross verify I know. But still if he found out about Tushar, if he tries to do something to him or take him away I want you to be prepared” Bajaj

“Mr bajaj Please Apne paise ki power main Mr Bose yeh bhul gaye ki he left  his lawyers to deal with me and they have signed an iron clad contract giving up his parental rights. He cannot do anything to my son and I am not the same stupid girl anymore who he can move over. You dont worry about me. Apne us time bhi meri bahut help ki main itna to kar sakti thi.”

“Agar aapne mujhe us waqt bata diya hota to main shayad aur kuch kar pata. He was a mentor to me, he still is but I didn't know that he could.” Bajaj

“Kai baar hum logo ko pehchane main bahut der kar dete hain Mr Bajaj. Better late than never” MIss Sarkar 

“Miss Sarkar I want to ask you again and please think again and tell me if you really want to do this. Once this information is released there is no turning back. All people involved in this case, that are guilty and the people who lost their money will be after him. Mr bose can do anything.“ Mr Bajaj

“Mr Bajaj I am sure. I am absolutely sure. YOu don't know maine kitne saal wait kiya hai is din ka” Miss sarkar 

“Ok” and Mr Bajaj cut the call. Then he called Mr Mehra. He gave a file to Mr Mehra and nodded towards him.

Are you sure sir?” Mr Mehra

“Yes Mr Mehra. I am trying to protect my family and that is it” Mr bajaj and just then Prerna called her.

“Prerna?”

“Rishab Rishab Sneha aap bas yaha aaiye. Please jaldi aa jaiye.”  Prerna

“Kya hua Sneha ko?”Rishab 

“Ghar aa jaiye Rishab please jaldi” Prerna and Rishab raced his car to there. He came home to find Anurag basu playing with Sneha and Mr Moloy Basu was also there. He greeted Mr Basu and then looked at Prerna, whose face was drained of all color. She went near Rishab

“Woh achanak se kaka babu ko lekar aa gaye. Main kya karti. I don't think Kaka babu ko bhi pata hain what he is trying to do” Prerna. He nodded and asked Prerna to relax. He went inside the hall and as soon as Sneha saw her she ran towards him shouting “Dadaa!!! Daddaaa!!” and now it was Anurag’s turn to have all the colors drained. 

“Mr Bajaj” Anurag but Mr bajaj not responding went on to play with Sneha. After sometime Sneha was playing with Kukki when Anurag and Mr bajaj decided to have a talk.

“Dont worry hosh main hoon” Mr Basu

“Good. what do you want?” Mr bajaj

“Sneha ki custody mujhe de dijiye warna main Kukki ki custody bhi aapke paas nahin rehne donga. Apni beti ke liye aapne meri beti chini na ab main apni beti ko haasil kar raha hoon”  Mr Basu said with confidence and smiled and Mr Bajaj smiled. 

“Go Ahead” Mr bajaj smiled and all the color drained off Anurag's face. Just then  Anurag’s phone started ringing.

“Utha lijiye Mrs Basu hongi.” Mr Bajaj said. Anurag received the call and as soon as he cut the call he and Mr Moloy basu left from the bajaj mansion and Prerna sighed in relief. 

“Aap relax kijiye. Relax kijiye aap kuch nahin hoga.” Rishab

“Agar woh jo keh raha hain woh sach hain. Woh court mai” Prerna

“Kuch nahin hoga aisa aur aapko court case ke bare main darne ki zaroorat nahin hain” and Prerna was surprised. “Abhi nahin let's just eat and you take rest and then we'll talk after dinner” 

Chapter 31 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153750273

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Budhao ke rang raaliye. 🤪 kya din agaye. 

kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This is getting  interesting, so Damon much! Totally loving it, finally Mr. Bose is cornered and Anurag again came to claim Sneha... God someone punch that idiot Basu Jr. and why the heck Moloy brought his idiot son to Bajaj house.... Well waiting to know why Komolika called... Update next soon! 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Kukki is happy with the news😳

And she also got to listen her parents words. She will pay a crucial role in the custody case.

Rishabh is ready with Bose's past against him. As Mehra said, he is not doing anything wrong. He is simply trying to protect his family. 

Especially with Prerna being this weak, he needs to think about Bose and should stop being gentle towards him.

Bose thinks Rishabh's love for his family as his weakness and he wouldn't do anything against him. But he is here for a surprise or rather a shock. 

Bajaj has support of that lady too👍🏼

Sneha running to him calling him Dadaaa🥰💕😍

Basu, with all this he will loose the chance to atleast stay in Sneha's life.

Mrs. Basu's call.. What is it that they left soon.

Bajaj managed to postpone the custody case for more. But till when they can succeed.

Amazing update, continue soon.

crazyforu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update loved it 

Mr bose and anurag has gone mad 

Let's see how Rishabh turns the table

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Rishabh Bajaj knows how to handle everything (almost everything) 😎

I enjoyed the moment when Sneha runs to him, tch too late Basu