Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Prerish || Journey that made them IMP-pg108 Last Chapter at FF section - Page 66

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Budhao ke rang raaliye. 🤪 kya din agaye. 

😆

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyanjali08

This is getting  interesting, so Damon much! Totally loving it, finally Mr. Bose is cornered and Anurag again came to claim Sneha... God someone punch that idiot Basu Jr. and why the heck Moloy brought his idiot son to Bajaj house.... Well waiting to know why Komolika called... Update next soon! 

Moloy doesnt know his son is going crazy what can he do? Oh Komolika was just checking up on his baby asking when he will come home.

Thanks for reading.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Kukki is happy with the news😳

And she also got to listen her parents words. She will pay a crucial role in the custody case.

Oh yes she is Kukki bajaj she will handle Mr Bose real well 😎

Rishabh is ready with Bose's past against him. As Mehra said, he is not doing anything wrong. He is simply trying to protect his family. 

Especially with Prerna being this weak, he needs to think about Bose and should stop being gentle towards him.

Will it be that easy for him to be gentle to Mr Bose

Bose thinks Rishabh's love for his family as his weakness and he wouldn't do anything against him. But he is here for a surprise or rather a shock.

Bajaj has support of that lady too👍🏼

Sneha running to him calling him Dadaaa🥰💕😍

Basu, with all this he will loose the chance to atleast stay in Sneha's life.

Mrs. Basu's call.. What is it that they left soon.

Bajaj managed to postpone the custody case for more. But till when they can succeed.

Amazing update, continue soon.

Thanks for the amazing comments

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyforu

Awesome update loved it

Thanks

Mr bose and anurag has gone mad

Yes they are all trying to do their best. Lets see who wins

Let's see how Rishabh turns the table

👍🏼

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Rishabh Bajaj knows how to handle everything (almost everything) 😎

Almost ??

I enjoyed the moment when Sneha runs to him, tch too late Basu 

Yup he is way too late

Mr Bose 

Let’s see how this continues! 😳

Thanks for the PM Ritu 🤗

Welcome and thanks for the amazing comments

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Thank you

kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Moloy doesnt know his son is going crazy what can he do? Oh Komolika was just checking up on his baby asking when he will come home.

Thanks for reading.

Here Junior Basu couldn't even breath properly without his dear wife's permission and he want Sneha's custody especially after the bullshit he had said and questioned Prerna's character... like really, the man deserves to be kick to hell and back, maybe Komolika could do something about that. 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Chapter 31

The girls were asleep. Mr bajaj explained everything about Miss Sarkar. 

“Prerna main jaanta hoon main Miss Sarkar ki information use karke yeh case jeet sakta hoon but Agar court main unka naam uchala it will be not of much use. Haan maybe it will destroy his image but it will also destroy hers and bring issues in her and her son's life. Mr Bose kuch bhi kar sakte hain. Mr bose abhi use paglo ki tarah khoj rahn hain London main and I have leaked the information about the scam. His own lawyers will suggest him to stay in London for some time. Aapki tabiyat bhi tab tak theek ho jayegi and that is most important. Maybe he will understand that we want what's best for Kukki and if not then I and Miss Sarkar will reveal the rest of the details and that is enough to destroy him”

“Apko kya lagta hain Mr bose will not realise ki aap kya karne ki koshish kar rahin hain. And  if something happens to Miss Sarkar ya unke bete ko” Prerna

“Unhe nahi lagta ki main unke against kuch aisa karunga. I have caught him off guard. Isliye the attack was easy. Just like what you did with the inauguration but yes Now he will be alert and we will have to be careful. Rahi baat Kalyani ki she is fine and safe I have made sure of that.” Rishab. 

“R u ok. Aap theek hain in sab se'' Prerna. Rishab just turned his face away thinking of course he was not, he was his mentor and Prerna turned his face towards her and caressed his face and kissed him and the restlessness in the kiss told Prerna what turmoil Rishab was going through to be doing this. As if he wanted to be lost in her and forget everything that might come next and was justifying himself to himself reminding himself that this is what he was doing all this for even if he didn't want to. And Prerna surrendered until he suddenly stopped and they were breathing heavily and he gave one of his smiles just reserved for her. 

“Aapke bete ne aate hi mera time lena suru kar diya.” Mr bajaj and carressed her face. Prerna was confused “You remember what the doctor said. You need rest. Chaliye aaj main aapko sula deta hoon.” Rishab and smiling moved her head to his lap, covered her with a blanket and made her sleep.

“Aur rahi baat Mr Basu ki. Don't worry. He will not try to meet Sneha tom onwards as soon as he will find out about Mr Bose being MIA and his condition. He cannot anger Mrs Choubey for now. Okay” Rishab and caressed her head and Prerna slept peacefully. 

After three weeks

Prerna was doing much better now. She was relaxed and happy and the doctor was also very happy. She had even agreed for bed rest and Mr bajaj took care of all his work from home as he was sure that the minute he stepped out Prerna would be on her toes. Mr Bose was still in London tangled up in Miss Sarkar who had left no mercy for him and everything was going according to their plan. Anurag had stopped coming suddenly to their home also.

Rishab Prerna Sneha and Kukki were all eating in the hall and an arrangement was made for all of them to sleep there. They were all discussing Kukki’ birthday that was about to come but Just then Mr Mehra came there and they were all surprised to see him, he was all tensed 

“Mr Mehra, Aap yahan kya kar rahin ahin. Kya hua?” Mr Bajaj

“Mr bajaj please we need to talk. Now” Mr mehra and Mr Bajaj followed him into the study room. Prerna saw that Kukki and Sneha were playing and he followed them. 

“Mr Bajaj woh” and stopped when he heard Prerna entering. 

“It's ok Mr Mehra kya hua hain” Mr bajaj and Mr Mehra put on the news channel and there it was.

“KALYANI SARKAR THE WOMEN BEHIND THE DREAMLINE INFRAGIANT SCAM”

“What!!!!!!” Rishab and Prerna were shocked.

“Mr Bose ne sara blame un par hi daal diya hain. Purane documents fake invoice document's bank transfer papers and what not. She was arrested in London yesterday and they are bringing her to India in a few days.” Mr Mehra

“Unka Beta Tushar ??” Prerna

“No one no one has any idea maybe with child protective service but I have no idea.” Mr Mehra

Mr bajaj turned backwards and next closed his eyes only to see a 10 year old Rishab standing outside the police station waiting to meet her mother, her mother's face when she was dragged out from the hospital when she was handcuffed by the police and the way people had accused her and panting he opened his eyes when someone tapped on his back and he found Prerna standing right behind him.

"Are you ok ?" Rishab composed himself 

“That is not all” Mr Mehra

“What?” Rishab turning around.

“He has” Mr Mehra

“Speak up” Rishab

“Aapne shayad unki madad ki thi us time pe for money and other things” Mr Mehra and Rishab knew what she was talking about and smiled shaking his head and Prerna was confused. Mr Mehra was not able to say anything

“Finish your sentence Mehra. FINISH YOUR SENTENCE.” Said Rishab hitting his desk with his hands.

“Mr Mehra kya ho raha hain aap batayenge mujhe. Koi batayega what is going on?” Prerna

“Mr Bose has put all the blame on me that I was her child’s father and I did all this with her. It was all me” Rishab and Mehra nodded.

“What??” Prerna

Just then the phone rang and rishab saw it was Mr Bose

“Mr Bose” MR Bajaj

“Rishi ,you must have seen the news by now. How could you Rishi us Kalyani ke saath mil kar how could you do all this. I was shocked to hear all of this. Rishi if you wanted to climb the ladder higher you could have told me why all this? By the way Mehra aaya hoga tumse milne usse kehna custody case ki date aa gayi hain. See  you in court. Waise I think first hearing may hi I think there will be a verdict wouldn't it. Tumhara time bhi bachega I mean with the investigation and everything. Maybe I should postpone the date you might be in jail. Anyhow kukki lives with me” and he cut the call.

“First things first Mr Mehra. Find out everything about Miss Sarkar and when she lands and unka beta kaisa hain. Make sure he is fine. We need to get her released anyhow.” Mr bajaj

“Lekin aapke upar jo charges lage hain?” Mr mehra

“Let them be. Kaun si nayi baat hain. It is just one more controversy” Mr bajaj

“Lekin mr Bajaj inse Bajaj industries par problems aa sakti hain. Agar charges accept ho gaye” Mr Mehra

"I thought you have seen worse than this with me." And he sat down in his chair calmly as if calculating what to do next. "First things first One thing at a time, Make sure a bail is ready as I might be arrested tomorrow morning. Media will be ruthless and I don't want kukki to be more affected so I should be released tom. Pull some strings if you have to. Second Miss Sarkar aur unka beta and then we will think about what to do about Mr Bose.” Mr bajaj

“Custody case?” Mehra 

“Custody case main kya hone wala hain hum sabko pata Hain we can handle it.” Mr Bajaj said looking at Prerna and she nodded to Mr bajaj and for the first time Prerna truly realised why everybody was so scared of him and why he was so successful. Their world was completely turned upside down and so was someone else's but he was sitting there as if nothing had happened. They say he is a predator but now she was seeing this first hand. His first move had alerted the prey and he had escaped. Anybody else would be running after the prey trying to catch him but no he was waiting patiently when the prey would expose himself again and then he would attack. She had seen Mr Bajaj with competitors but this was not just any rival; he was someone hurting his family and had she not known him she would have been scared as hell.

Next morning Rishab was arrested on grounds of forgery and fraud. He was kept for interrogation for a day and then Mr Mehra had him released on bail. After 2 days Kalyani Sarkar was brought to India and taken straight to the police station. Mr bajaj and Prerna were there and of course the media was there to capture everything. By much difficulty Rishab and Prerna were able to get permission to meet her.

“Miss Sarkar, I am” Mr bajaj

“Please Mr Bajaj we all know aisa ho sakta hain. Aap mujh par sirf ek favour karenge”

“I have already found out about Tushar and I will bring him to meet you very soon I promise. ” Mr bajaj

“I don't even know how he is. They didn't even let me meet him. Please just make sure he is ok. He must be so scared.” Kalyani

“Mr Mehra is already working on it and I will get you out of this. I promise.” Kalyani

“Thank you Mr Bajaj”  Kalyani and Rishab left after some time with Prerna. He made all the arrangements and permission needed for mother and son to meet. They went to the police station and asked the inspector regarding the same.

“Remand room. Bache ko remand room main kaun rakhta hain, Use chodiye abhi isi waqt.” Mr Bajaj

“Mr Bajaj aapke papers nahin aaye hain. Let them come and I will release him. Please” Inspector

“Sir, Please” Mr Mehra and Rishab came out.

“We need to go for Interrogation” Mr Mehra and Rishab shook his head.

“Mr bajaj aap chaliye Tushar ko main lekar chali jaaungi milwane.” Prerna

“Nahin aap ghar ja rrahin hain. Aapko aaj yahan bhi nahin aana chahiye tha.” Rishab

“Please Mr Bajaj. I am fine, I am ok and Mr Mehra aapke saath Jayenge. Aap Mr Bose ko handle kijiye I will take care of this. Please and I don't even have to do anything, you have all the permission I just have to wait for papers and then I will take him. Please” Prerna and Mr Bajaj nodded

“Mr Mehra aap mere saath aaye please and explain everything” Prerna

“Mam yeh” but before he could finish.”Mr Mehra, stay with Mr Bajaj no matter what happens. This is something very personal for Mr bajaj and I am scared he will not be able to handle. Woh nahin handle kar payenge. Main yahan sab handle kar lungi. Please” and understanding Mr Mehra nodded.Prerna went to meet the police. After sometime all details came and Prerna tried to show them permission but they were still being adamant. 

“That's enough inspector. Main aapse keh rahin hoon ki mujhe Miss Sarkar ke bete se milna hain aur mere paas unki given permission hain to allow me to take him to meet his mother. Then why are you not allowing me” Prerna

“Mam I cannot allow” Inspector and Prerna had had enough. She stood up straight and went to the inspector.

“Main aapko last warning de rahin hoon” Prerna

“Kaise warning. Hain kaun aap” Inspector

“Mrs Bajaj. Mrs Prerna Rishab BAJAJ. Dekha nahin shayad aapne mujhe aur agar phir bhi koi doubt hoon to main bata do as per the child mother we are her legal guardians as specified in the letter. Mujhe pura haq se use le jane ka if you have a problem I can get your seniors to teach you all the laws. Now, can I take the kid?”

Prerna and the inspector sat on his chair. Inspector checked the documents and then allowed Prerna to take him to meet his mother. Mother and son were ecstatic to meet one another. Tushar was a bespectacled 10 year old He looked like a healthy and well fed and loved kid but very scared. 

“Mumma” Tushar

“Tushar kaisa hain aap” Miss sarkar

“I am ok. But what is going on? I am scared.” Tushar

“I know. I know but I want you to know that momma didn't do anything wrong. Ok mumma will be back home soon.” Miss Sarkar

“Tab tak aap hamare ghar pe rahoge” Prerna and both Miss Sarkar and Tushar were confused but Prerna nodded. 

“Yeh”

“Maasi that is what you can call me” Prerna

“Mrs Bajaj??” MIss Sarkar and Prerna just nodded and mouthed thank you.

“Yeh aapki maasi hain Prerna maasi and you are going to stay with them for some days. Phir mumma will come and get you” she hugged him

“Mujhe aapke saath rehna hain” Tushar and it broke Prerna’s heart to see them like that.

“Tushar maasi bhi aapko bahut pyaar karengi aur waha par you will get two more friends. And mumma will come and get you very soon.”Kalyani.

“Promise” Tushar

“Promise” Kalyani and she tried to cross her fingers behind his back but Prerna changed it and mouthed the words you will be.

Chapter 32 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153798042

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago
Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyanjali08

Here Junior Basu couldn't even breath properly without his dear wife's permission and he want Sneha's custody especially after the bullshit he had said and questioned Prerna's character... like really, the man deserves to be kick to hell and back, maybe Komolika could do something about that. 

He can do that all for himself and on his own

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Yo! Watching so many shows and yet finding out time I am impressed I must say! This was a roller coaster. So eventful. Prerna is getting there. 

Budhao 😤😤 how could you 😤😤