Originally posted by: GrimReaper
10th one did anyone answer Arnab interview actress?
I wrote this one for for 9
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: GrimReaper
10th one did anyone answer Arnab interview actress?
I wrote this one for for 9
don't worry my khatron ke khiladi will be unique I am the only one to write herOriginally posted by: Sutapasima
Ouch I did not write the one you hinted khatron ke khiladi as any answer 🥺
Goals lost 😔
for 8th I said I am proud of you for 10th i said i am double proud of you.❤️
Chalo I will get few goals ..and I am triple proud of you
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
How could personal computers ever be useful for great interviewing skills? The question was who is the best not the most nauseating-cringy person to interview
*laughs in american accent*
I cant stop ROFL reading your comment 🤣
very bad Sutapasima, Coolbie hoke bhi breaking rules😂.
no posting here, go to the other thread, where you are more than welcome.
Was thinking of browsing through the thread. Phir Dekha 150 page hai.
I haven't revealed my answers yet, or given any hints. I must be the only one who has not revealed them yet. 😆Can you believe it? After spending hours writing answers for this round, I still get out.
Maybe not worth it then😆