Who the Eff is Anand? Goddamit!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Who the Eff is Anand? Goddamit!
Nope. Lawyer.
for 8th I said I am proud of you for 10th i said i am double proud of you.❤️
I knew, can't betray my girl ❤️
I went with the princess
Beat that
6Originally posted by: NitaReid
So I have few goals I think ,but I am not sure what question I went with her 🤣
How could personal computers ever be useful for great interviewing skills? The question was who is the best not the most nauseating-cringy person to interview
*laughs in american accent*
Whose husband's name is AnandWho the Eff is Anand? Goddamit!