Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Who is Ikaun ?
Welcome to BWF 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Who is Ikaun ?
Welcome to BWF 😆
Originally posted by: GN7OFIHHSX5MWBBB
sab sophie sophie boltey hai but answer main kuch aur likha 🤣
yeh sophie har party main dikh jati hai yeh sophie yahan bhi are yeh wahan bhi 😆
Finally! Someone said it!🤣
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Who is Ikaun ?
So dumb 🤣
u r right I misread.WTF. I didnt see that!
Why did he want movie suddenly??? It can't be clarification if you're adding new things.
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
no she is not.
She actually gets invited and is friends with most.
But IF BWF threads pe literally we called her FOMO n who is legit everywhere
Can you believe it? After spending hours writing answers for this round, I still get out.
Maybe not worth it then😆
No the PM doesnt say thatWTF. I didnt see that!
Why did he want movie suddenly??? It can't be clarification if you're adding new things.
Oh I saw that one in twitter trends yet didnt answer her name 😭
Sorry I misread we don't have to mention movie.